• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

MARK MILLIGAN TO DEPART

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Rumours all season that his family never settled in Scotland. Won't be surprised to see him head back to Oz

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gave his all for Hibs and he is clearly a player of decent pedigree. As I said on another thread though I just think due to his age and where he has played most of his career, he has struggled a bit with the scottish game and the type of team Heckingbottom will be putting together for next season will be all about high energy, organisation, workrate, creativity and pace.
All the best for the remainder of your career Mark and thanks for your efforts.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Rumours all season that his family never settled in Scotland. Won't be surprised to see him head back to Oz
Yeah it was posted a few months ago on Twitter he'd be heading back home at the end of the season.

He's done okay but his reactions are painfully slow at times. We need some younger players in the team. At least he got to fulfil his dream of playing Europe. Ashame we couldn't have got him 3 or 4 years earlier.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Heck & Co wants us to be more athletic and also have a lot more pace in our team, both Milligan and Whitaker will struggle with our new look squad and formation, I expect others like Silvka to follow them both out of the door.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Tomorrow is his last game according to Hibs Instagram. Must be letting him go.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He was okay, fairly limited but a bit of a battler and could see his leadership qualities at times.
Added a bit defensive composure when we were short though. Definitely contributed.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Heck & Co wants us to be more athletic and also have a lot more pace in our team, both Milligan and Whitaker will struggle with our new look squad and formation, I expect others like Silvka to follow them both out of the door.
I think slivka is a good player, definitely worth keeping imo

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I thought he was a decent player, had a bit of steel about him and was clearly a leader. Had we signed him 5 years ago he’d have been tremendous for us.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He was a decent player and his good points outweigh his bad points but ultimately too slow for this league.

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
A good player with a good pedigree. Unfortunately too slow now and I am not that sad to see him leaving.

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
No great loss, imo.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
A good pro, and all the best. But a good decision for both parties for me.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Best of luck Millie, you done a shift. Thank you.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I liked him. I agree with the comments about getting him a few years earlier, but the man who wears that crown is Franck Sauzee, a wonderful player no matter his age. However, I thought Milligan had a couple of excellent games for us, and those in which he was, let's say average, merely highlighted his lack of pace.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors