• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

MARK MILLIGAN TO DEPART

SKII

Bounce Radge
Rumours all season that his family never settled in Scotland. Won't be surprised to see him head back to Oz

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Gave his all for Hibs and he is clearly a player of decent pedigree. As I said on another thread though I just think due to his age and where he has played most of his career, he has struggled a bit with the scottish game and the type of team Heckingbottom will be putting together for next season will be all about high energy, organisation, workrate, creativity and pace.
All the best for the remainder of your career Mark and thanks for your efforts.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Rumours all season that his family never settled in Scotland. Won't be surprised to see him head back to Oz
Yeah it was posted a few months ago on Twitter he'd be heading back home at the end of the season.

He's done okay but his reactions are painfully slow at times. We need some younger players in the team. At least he got to fulfil his dream of playing Europe. Ashame we couldn't have got him 3 or 4 years earlier.

The Family

Capital Radge
Bounce Radge
Heck & Co wants us to be more athletic and also have a lot more pace in our team, both Milligan and Whitaker will struggle with our new look squad and formation, I expect others like Silvka to follow them both out of the door.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He was okay, fairly limited but a bit of a battler and could see his leadership qualities at times.
Added a bit defensive composure when we were short though. Definitely contributed.

Fritz

Bounce Radge
No great loss, imo.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
I liked him. I agree with the comments about getting him a few years earlier, but the man who wears that crown is Franck Sauzee, a wonderful player no matter his age. However, I thought Milligan had a couple of excellent games for us, and those in which he was, let's say average, merely highlighted his lack of pace.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old