• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Mark McNulty signs on loan

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Doing pretty wel since we were never going to sign anyone today especially with no manager.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Good shout Power.
:bouncy:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Delighted he did mate, is there a chance to buy?
Think I mentioned it here or maybe on GHC but Reading are mental - financially bonkers (wage expenditure, McNulty and others have to move) - they were asking for a lot of money unjustifiably.
Straight loan is what I know.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Think I mentioned it here or maybe on GHC but Reading are mental - financially bonkers (wage expenditure, McNulty and others have to move) - they were asking for a lot of money unjustifiably.
Straight loan is what I know.
Thanks for that.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Looking for circa 1 mil is the chat - well outwith our budget, sorry I meant our Board's ambition.

Looking forward to seeing him play up top with a rejuvenated Flo.
Now let's see if the Smellies are going to grudgingly deal for Scotty..........

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Looking for circa 1 mil is the chat - well outwith our budget, sorry I meant our Board's ambition.

Looking forward to seeing him play up top with a rejuvenated Flo.
Now let's see if the Smellies are going to grudgingly deal for Scotty..........
If they don't they're mental...

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Pity it's only on loan till the end of the season but I expect we will have some agreement whereby we can get him permanently in the summer. Welcome to the Hibees Marc

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ah well we seem to have got someone even I've heard of thats got to be good.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That's a huge signing as it fills the gap perfectly as Flo really does struggle on his own up front and now he has striking partner with some quality in his own right.

There must have been a lot of competition for his signing and maybe it was his Hibs connections and the players desire to come back to Scotland which helped get the deal over the line.

We can worry about what happens at the end of the loan deal when it comes as the priority now is a new manager, Top 6 and a cup run and managing the expected season ticket fall off as there is financially a lot at stake between now and May.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Quite excited about McNulty's arrival. If he gets the service I think he could get a lot of goals for us between now and May. I still don't think three strikers is enough in your squad but that's another debate. Really hope we have some sort of first option agreement to sign him permanently in the summer.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel