• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Mark McNulty signs on loan

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Im not a fan of them either but in McNultys case it might be wise. He is a risk.

Hes had two great seasons in League 1 but he's never made the transition to The English Championship successfuly with Sheffield Utd or Reading. £1m would be a hell of a cash to splash when we could end up with another James Collins.
The lad could score 30 goals from now to the end of the season and we wouldn't spend £1m. I'm guessing Reading are probably looking for about half that and probably out of our budget. My biggest problem with loans are we are developing other teams players. If he bangs them in for his loan period, there's every chance he gets picked up by someone else. We should be doing it the opposite way. More permanent signings with a few loans. I'd rather develop Shaw for the rest of the season, than take someone in on loan.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
18 month deal would be good news

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
The lad could score 30 goals from now to the end of the season and we wouldn't spend £1m. I'm guessing Reading are probably looking for about half that and probably out of our budget. My biggest problem with loans are we are developing other teams players. If he bangs them in for his loan period, there's every chance he gets picked up by someone else. We should be doing it the opposite way. More permanent signings with a few loans. I'd rather develop Shaw for the rest of the season, than take someone in on loan.
Done it with Agathe it's a road the club are prepared to go down , it will be another rebuild at the end of the season .

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Done it with Agathe it's a road the club are prepared to go down , it will be another rebuild at the end of the season .
As it is will be with most clubs at our level.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Depends what you call our level. Aberdeen, Huns and Gunts, not so much. Killie and the likes, then yes. The top teams use loan deals, but for the most part, actually sign players permanently. I have nothing against taking the odd loan player, but the way we do our business is murder.

Agyepong
Hyndman
Maclaren
Gauld
Bogdan
Omeonga

Just far too many for my liking and more to come probably.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Indeed.
Depends what you call our level. Aberdeen, Huns and Gunts, not so much. Killie and the likes, then yes. The top teams use loan deals, but for the most part, actually sign players permanently. I have nothing against taking the odd loan player, but the way we do our business is murder.

Agyepong
Hyndman
Maclaren
Gauld
Bogdan
Omeonga

Huns.
Defoe.
Worrall. Coulibaly.
Kent, Davis. Ejaria.

Aberdeen.
Lowe.
Stewart.
Hoban
Ball.
Wilson.
Morgan.

Celtic.
Benkovic.
Barzani.
Weah.
Burke.
And they can afford to buy, yet still use loans.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Indeed.

Huns.
Defoe.
Worrall. Coulibaly.
Kent, Davis. Ejaria.

Aberdeen.
Lowe.
Stewart.
Hoban
Ball.
Wilson.
Morgan.

Celtic.
Benkovic.
Barzani.
Weah.
Burke.
And they can afford to buy, yet still use loans.
That should put your gas at a peep, @SuperTortolano . I know you don't like it, nobody does, but you sound like a Brexiter the way you go on - i.e. railing pointlessly against reality. Hibs, along with EVERY Scottish club are in the loan strata of the food chain, whether we like it or not. It's largely the only way we can bring in the quality we all - you included - demand.

Sure, we could sign an unknown from Scottish League 1 and see how it works out, or just go with Shaw, but I guarantee you'd be bumping your gums about that, too. We need players who are going to have an immediate impact if we are to rescue top six. If that means loans, so be it - the summer is the time to hopefully get some pens to paper.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Agyepong
Hyndman
Maclaren
Gauld
Bogdan
Omeonga

£3m? £4m? £5m worth of talent?

We just don't have that sort of money nor the £'000s a week they get in wages.

I'm not that fussy about loans but I don't know where we'd be without them.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He was in Reading this morning having breakfast. He was having pancakes & syrup. His team mate David Meyler was having a much better looking cooked full English....

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He was in Reading this morning having breakfast. He was having pancakes & syrup. His team mate David Meyler was having a much better looking cooked full English....
Hell get pancakes and syrup in Edinburgh.
If Meyler signs on the c*nt will get a full Scottish and be done with it!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
O.k. He'll have to make do with Musselburgh.....

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reading paid a bit of cash for him and would want a chunk of cash for his departure, sounds dead to me

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
A loan deal maybe.
Or ‘who blinks first’ on a transfer.
Reading must know that the value Dan Sarf and the value Oop Norf don’t bear comparison.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Journalist online saying unlikely but never say never... :grrr:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We’ll get a loan deal done (fingers crossed), definitely not as long as 18months.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
We’ll get a loan deal done (fingers crossed), definitely not as long as 18months.
I’ve heard there is other championship clubs in for him, reading want to sell and not loan apparantly the fee is sround 750,000

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I’ve heard there is other championship clubs in for him, reading want to sell and not loan apparantly the fee is sround 750,000
That’s near accurate, my source is close to the player but he wants home.

See what transpires.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in