• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Mark McNulty signs on loan

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The nearer it gets to deadline time tomorrow the more likely Reading will accept Hibs bid. They want him away and he wants to come home. Anyone know what time the window slams shut tomorrow in Scotland ?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
The nearer it gets to deadline time tomorrow the more likely Reading will accept Hibs bid. They want him away and he wants to come home. Anyone know what time the window slams shut tomorrow in Scotland ?
11 pm ?

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Slams shut?
You are Jim White and I claim my fiver :icon-lol:

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
its midnight

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
A but does it slam shut, or click quietly with sighs of scunneredness at midnight?
For Hibs it'll probably be both just to keep everyone happy

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Fuck all will be slamming shut if no players are brought in. There will be an angry mob with pitchforks kicking that door in.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
The good news - Hibs are believed to be frontrunners to securing an 18 month loan deal for McNulty by the transfer deadline (Scotsman).
The bad news - should he be a success he'll still have another 2 years to run on his contract with Reading. He signed a 4 year deal with Reading at the start of the season.

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
The good news - Hibs are believed to be frontrunners to securing an 18 month loan deal for McNulty by the transfer deadline (Scotsman).
The bad news - should he be a success he'll still have another 2 years to run on his contract with Reading. He signed a 4 year deal with Reading at the start of the season.
At least 18 months gives us a little continuety.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Not ideal with another loan but we have no.manager and a bare squad so will be happy with any addition of a good standard. Least the new manager will have a cleanish slate to say yae or nay to the players put in front of him, providing he is giving the choice , who knows these days.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Usual pish, loan deals, loan deals and more loan deals.
Im not a fan of them either but in McNultys case it might be wise. He is a risk.

Hes had two great seasons in League 1 but he's never made the transition to The English Championship successfuly with Sheffield Utd or Reading. £1m would be a hell of a cash to splash when we could end up with another James Collins.

Motherwell v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel