• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Mark McNulty signs on loan

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Boy on .net reckons the McNulty deal is off.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
We made a third bid was the last I heard.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Boy on .net reckons the McNulty deal is off.
Not often I get something that's more than hearsay but I do - Reading are pricing Hibs out of a permanent move - if McNulty doesn't move permanently elsewhere to any other suitors a loan could maybe be revived (they really want him shifted).

1m was said (Reading recouping money) and given his record, background and current position I don't think he is worth that (it is the English market though).

Don't know what Hibs have offered with first two bids - third one incoming though.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Not often I get something that's more than hearsay but I do - Reading are pricing Hibs out of a permanent move - if McNulty doesn't move permanently elsewhere to any other suitors a loan could maybe be revived (they really want him shifted).

1m was said (Reading recouping money) and given his record, background and current position I don't think he is worth that (it is the English market though).

Don't know what Hibs have offered with first two bids - third one incoming though.
I would think after 2 bids failed hibs will know how much they want if it's a million we will surely move to another potential target.
I wouldn't like to think we haven't got other options.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I would think after 2 bids failed hibs will know how much they want if it's a million we will surely move to another potential target.
I wouldn't like to think we haven't got other options.
They won't be derisory bids I'm sure, more to keep one on the table and moving the figure north. Depends on how desperate Reading are to shift him and the player preference - as we both know Hibs won't go anywhere near 1million - even half of that would be one of Hibs biggest transfer fee's paid in their history.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
They won't be derisory bids I'm sure, more to keep one on the table and moving the figure north. Depends on how desperate Reading are to shift him and the player preference - as we both know Hibs won't go anywhere near 1million - even half of that would be one of Hibs biggest transfer fee's paid in their history.
Reading spent over £1m for him in the summer, so they’ll want to recover as much of that as possible. If Hibs are serious about buying him, we’d have to be spending somerwhere around the £500K mark surely? Plus a substantial contract along with it.

While I’m happy to see us being so ambitious, it seems strange to make such a move given the situation with our head coach.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reading spent over £1m for him in the summer, so they’ll want to recover as much of that as possible. If Hibs are serious about buying him, we’d have to be spending somerwhere around the £500K mark surely? Plus a substantial contract along with it.

While I’m happy to see us being so ambitious, it seems strange to make such a move given the situation with our head coach.
True - the way we're modelled now is the head coach has an input into player identification, along with George Craig and Graeme Mathie plus others, and not full ownership in the past.

I've no doubt the Lennon saga will have slowed signing completions - unsettling for sure.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
If we don't strengthen..... there's going to be a meltdown.
McNulty (guessing here) is probably our marquee signing, with possibly a couple of loan deals being discussed too. If we end up with no 'obvious' quality being signed then the pitchforks and torches will be out - and understandably so.

It will be very difficult for all Hibs fans, and almost impossible to bear for roaster board apologists who masquerade as Hibs fans.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Tbh theres no excuses not to have more signings we all know there needed , just have to wait and see what happens.
Regarding board apologists anyone who thinks it's fine to go with we have got obviously hasn't got a clue.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
If we don't strengthen..... there's going to be a meltdown.
McNulty (guessing here) is probably our marquee signing, with possibly a couple of loan deals being discussed too. If we end up with no 'obvious' quality being signed then the pitchforks and torches will be out - and understandably so.

It will be very difficult for all Hibs fans, and almost impossible to bear for roaster board apologists who masquerade as Hibs fans.
The most disappointing thing will be what we pay out on compensation to the current management and potentially bringing in a replacement against what could have been spent on players in the summer, such as Scott Allan. Would we be in this position now?

And of course the feel good factor bringing increased ST's etc etc. Starting to feel 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Regarding board apologists anyone who thinks it's fine to go with we have got obviously hasn't got a clue.
I don't think anyone has said that on the bounce?

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
The most disappointing thing will be what we pay out on compensation to the current management and potentially bringing in a replacement against what could have been spent on players in the summer, such as Scott Allan. Would we be in this position now?

And of course the feel good factor bringing increased ST's etc etc. Starting to feel 1 step forward 2 steps back.

McNulty & Allan would certainly help maintain ST numbers, especially if we have as strong a second half of the season as last year. Big ask though.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
McNulty & Allan would certainly help maintain ST numbers, especially if we have as strong a second half of the season as last year. Big ask though.
Just takes results against few teams above to.pull us back into.a position to still be in with a sniff of saving face. As it stands a couple more bad results for us with other results going against us and season could be a write off by March.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Just takes results against few teams above to.pull us back into.a position to still be in with a sniff of saving face. As it stands a couple more bad results for us with other results going against us and season could be a write off by March.

Very true. There’s always the cup as well...

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
As usual we leave our business to the very end. We are short at least 3-4 players, especially if Maclaren is leaving. No chance we'll get what we actually need. McNulty and Allan if we are lucky, still well short IMO.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
“hibs are still way under the valuation”.

Hoping we’ll get him - sounds like a loan is a no go for Reading.

3 year deal if it gets done tomorrow.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
“hibs are still way under the valuation”.

Hoping we’ll get him - sounds like a loan is a no go for Reading.

3 year deal if it gets done tomorrow.
Not happening.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in