• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Mark McNulty signs on loan

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm hearing is on his way?
Was told this three weeks ago too (friend of a friend) when he was up the road during the festive period.

It depended on what’s happening elsewhere (Allan?).

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I expect McNulty and Allan to be announced in the next couple of days - and if McLaren is away (which is on the cards) then a striker surely will be lined up.

Wonder if Jason was just bullshitting about coming back here.................

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I expect McNulty and Allan to be announced in the next couple of days - and if McLaren is away (which is on the cards) then a striker surely will be lined up.

I heard Jase fully expected to be back at Hibs this window? I doubt his agent orange would allow it.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I heard Jase fully expected to be back at Hibs this window? I doubt his agent orange would allow it.
My thoughts too - his agent is also his business partner, as well as being a Currant Bun. Sounds an unlikely scenario, particularly with some of the anti-Hibs tweets he spouted. jason is of course almost as big a blether as Gary O'C who was always telling randoms he was about to sign for Rangers/Celtic/Barca/etc...
You never know though.
I Jamie is offski we could do with another signing as well as McNulty.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Was in the hibs system as a bairn.

I’ve heard the same as shrink - both will be in before the end of the transfer window.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Know much about him, R? Can he play "number 9"?
Know much about him, R? Can he play "number 9"?
Hibs fan from Porty, with Hibs when he was young, did very well at Coventry last season and got move to Reading. Not seen huge amount of him recently but always thought he was decent

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Hibs fan from Porty, with Hibs when he was young, did very well at Coventry last season and got move to Reading. Not seen huge amount of him recently but always thought he was decent
That’ll do for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I like McNulty, on his day he is a tidy wee striker. He is a bit of a confidence player though and can go on barren runs when the going gets tough or he isnt in the starting 11.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge

i hope so, on all counts

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I have also heard McNulty on his way. We will have to pay a fee for him though as he is on a long term contract.

I hope we get two strikers (if McLaren goes), a winger and a central defender. Wonder if there is any prospect of Efe doing an about turn ?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I have also heard McNulty on his way. We will have to pay a fee for him though as he is on a long term contract.

I hope we get two strikers (if McLaren goes), a winger and a central defender. Wonder if there is any prospect of Efe doing an about turn ?
Ambrose is leaving it very late , not convinced clubs are queueing up for him so maybe there is a chance ?

hibbyjim

Bounce Radge
Heard today second bid for mcnulty turned down and we are a fair bit away from agreement, told loan deal more likely but will go right to the wire. Ggtth

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ambrose is leaving it very late , not convinced clubs are queueing up for him so maybe there is a chance ?
He’s free so can sign after the window closes. If Lennon isnae here I canny see a U-turn.

Surprised he hasn’t landed anything yet, no rush for him though.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
He’s free so can sign after the window closes. If Lennon isnae here I canny see a U-turn.

Surprised he hasn’t landed anything yet, no rush for him though.
Aye there is that

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Maybe he fancied a wee holiday? Why he left when he did. Not the best to have not kicked a ball since December. He'll be rusty wherever he goes.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Maybe he fancied a wee holiday? Why he left when he did. Not the best to have not kicked a ball since December. He'll be rusty wherever he goes.
I doubt he’ll be rusty - he’s a top pro. He hadn’t really played all season when he joined us, and was quality from the start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors