Macron calls the Far Right Bluff | Frenchman's Cowshed | Page 4 | HibeesBounce
  • Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Macron calls the Far Right Bluff

I'm wondering if Macron has played a blinder. Time will tell.
Perhaps. He’s playing with fire though. He has long weakened the centre ground in France, leaving himself as the choice vs the extremes. Maybe he can kick the can a bit longer, but this move may well just increase polarisation further. The so called popular front could just as easily lead to more support for LePen than less - it could seem like the harbinger of a future islamo left which at some point might have numbers that mean it’s unstoppable. Meanwhile, the remnants of the centre left and right could easily be pulled towards the extremes.

France is still the most likely of the big western countries to go full blown fascist or communist I reckon, despite alarming developments in Germany and the UK doing all it can to pull itself apart.

So the map in the article shows the support Marine Le Pens party has.

And it's not just the former communist heartlands where the parties voters are labeled 'far right'...

Are Marine Le Pen’s supporters really far-Right?

Instead of running through dry definitions, we should look to the middle reaches of the Saulx — a part of France few Britons have heard of, let alone visited — where the RN dominates, scooping up half the vote.

Located on the borders of Lorraine and Champagne, its villages are strung out along a gentle river, open fields on one side and forested hills on the other.

In August 1944, retreating German soldiers perpetrated a massacre through the villages of Robert-Espagne, Couvonges, Beurey-sur-Saulx, Mognéville and Trémont-sur-Saulx.

Scores of defenceless civilians were rounded up and murdered, their homes then burned to the ground.

Now, 80 years later, when those same communities vote in strength for Le Pen, what do the commentators of Paris and London imagine that they are voting for? Fascism and Nazism?

It’s going a bit up yours Delors, for the French economy.

Money men clearly not best pleased at the thought that Asterix and co may vote in an anti globalist government.

Given France makes the UK look like a model of Presbyterian probity this could get quite interesting.

Just been reading about the 'far right' that gets thrown around making the term useless.

Hungary being fine €1 million a day because they will not sign up to take in economic migrants.

In East Germany youngsters are voting AdF and one of the reasons being crime.

I'm of the opinion that the French establishment will pull some stunt to stop National Rally being the government.

They could pull the EU trick of making voters vote again until they get the result they want.

Because as we see time and time again democracy is great until the votes go the wrong way.

Just been reading about the 'far right' that gets thrown around making the term useless.

Hungary being fine €1 million a day because they will not sign up to take in economic migrants.

In East Germany youngsters are voting AdF and one of the reasons being crime.

I'm of the opinion that the French establishment will pull some stunt to stop National Rally being the government.

They could pull the EU trick of making voters vote again until they get the result they want.

Because as we see time and time again democracy is great until the votes go the wrong way.
When democracy isn't democratic

It really does seem madness over in France. The left front seem to be in full ‘let them eat cake’ mode promising all manner of impossible and contradictory things, while the far right have healed their schism and are reunited.

Macron meanwhile, looks determined to make Tony Blair look good in his crazed gambling with the fabric of French society.

Looks to me that France is stepping off a cliff whoever it elects. It’s been a long time coming.

Meloni meets Macron 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol. Meloni actually seems to be doing a decent job by Italian standards and hasn’t unleashed any black shirts yet. Maybe she’s an indicator that it doesn’t have to go all 1930s.

That said, she is heavily reliant on the EU and now that resembles the reichstag after the fire was put out, maybe she will be freer to do all the right wing stuff.

RN seem made of darker stuff mind, and AfD out of pitch blackness.

Further to the points made in the election thread I seen this.

Would a Labour government work with parties they claim to be 'far right'?.......

Europe’s ‘foreigners out!’ generation:

Why young people vote far right.

Their grandparents ushered in the sexual revolution.

Today's youth want to turn back the clock to 1950.

Further to the points made in the election thread I seen this.

Would a Labour government work with parties they claim to be 'far right'?.....

Europe’s ‘foreigners out!’ generation:

Why young people vote far right.

Their grandparents ushered in the sexual revolution.

Today's youth want to turn back the clock to 1950.

It's scary. Young Europeans seem more switched on to what is shafting them and absent a mainstream outlet are switching to the far right in numbers disproportionate to the older and wiser / better financially insulated.

I think our young are more beholden to the left wing propaganda that comes out of American unis due to our shared language. I think that for now that is keeping them deferential to the forces that are trashing their futures.

I do fear what will happen if / when the penny drops. This election may be one last chance to move the mainstream and forestall disaster - or it may simply be a chance to give a boost to what will become our own sinister faction. Dilemmas dilemmas.

Call the far rights bluff. I've been sent some clips from a mate of mine where young French, German and Irish youngsters have been attacked by migrants. We have enough scum without importing them.

And those on here who don't mind migrants being shipped into working class areas should maybe insist they get moved into their areas instead.

The polis are political and corrupt.

I have 4 grandlassie. So for those of the bleeding heart time when it's Scotland's turn to insist we take hundreds of young geezers who practice a backward religion PLEASE insist they move into your areas.

Because I'd rather MY grandbairns are safe.

And folk wonder why the so called 'far right' appeal to folk......

View attachment VID_20240620_200050_460.mp4
View attachment VID_20240620_195955_930.mp4
View attachment VID_20240620_195949_359.mp4

Nice bit of cheese from there as well. Aldi is the go to place in Moredun.

Although Scotmid do the Happy Shopper and deliver cairry pots to the hoose

Call the far rights bluff. I've been sent some clips from a mate of mine where young French, German and Irish youngsters have been attacked by migrants. We have enough scum without importing them.

And those on here who don't mind migrants being shipped into working class areas should maybe insist they get moved into their areas instead.

The polis are political and corrupt.

I have 4 grandlassie. So for those of the bleeding heart time when it's Scotland's turn to insist we take hundreds of young geezers who practice a backward religion PLEASE insist they move into your areas.

Because I'd rather MY grandbairns are safe.
Come on Jimmy, there are Ned’s everywhere it’s not just migrants.

What is a problem is police in various countries have form for covering up incidents of immigrant related violence. But they are far from unique in its perpetration, though it has to be granted that some places like Sweden are a different story.

Many countries are in a far worse position than us for reasons that will irk the race baiters determined to stir up a war of all against all.

France, for example

- has a much more radical Islamic community because they come from North Africa predominantly vs our communities being heavily from the Indian subcontinent. Very different cultural influences apply. A cardinal sin it may be for the cult, but different things are different. Not everything or everyone is the same.

- has a much more brutal colonial history with these populations than we do with ours. The sin here: the UK is not a unique source of evil, in fact far from it.

- is a less free market society, which is really the only kind that has any hope of integrating minorities. In France a host of vested interests leave you golden if you’re in the in crowd and permanently excluded if you aren’t. Sin: capitalism isn’t the cause of racism contra the rhetoric, it’s pretty much the only secular barrier against it.

- like almost every other country in the world, France has more old style racists than we do. Where they sit on the new style racism of the cult, I’m not sure. Sin: Britain is one of the least racist countries in the world, at least until the cult arrived.

We face enormous difficulties but France is doomed.

Did you not read what I wrote regarding we have enough scum without importing it?

It changes completely what you just wrote what I said .

One bairn attacked is enough. Wait till Scotland gets 500 'asylum seekers' being stuck some where in Edinburgh.

Let it be the Grange, Morningside, Stockbridge, the new town, Barnton.

But naw. It will be a housing scheme.

And my 4 grandlassies are more important thannecknomic migrants from backward countries who have been told all white lassies are slags.

And those who think what I say is wrong then YOUS welcome them in.

It is mate. We have enough women haters in this country without importing woman hating backward cvnts.

See if you don't have young lassies in the family it may no be so important.

But I have.

And they mean more to me than any fucker and I will defend them.

One bairn attacked is enough. Wait till Scotland gets 500 'asylum seekers' being stuck some where in Edinburgh.

Let it be the Grange, Morningside, Stockbridge, the new town, Barnton.

But naw. It will be a housing scheme.

And my 4 grandlassies are more important thannecknomic migrants from backward countries who have been told all white lassies are slags.

And those who think what I say is wrong then YOUS welcome them in.
This is bang on. The same thing is writ large in the US where the bastions of woke are often some of the whitest and wealthiest states in the country. I would not be surprised if in more mixed examples like California it is very regionally polarised.

Here mate why do stoat the baws always get stuck in poorer areas?

Maybe it's because their stoat the baw rich fucker mates like slumming it

It is mate. We have enough women haters in this country without importing woman hating backward cvnts.

See if you don't have young lassies in the family it may no be so important.

But I have.

And they mean more to me than any fucker and I will defend them.
You should know by now I agree with you on the fundamentals of the problem. But I am also not keen on genuine far right sorts that circulate stuff to whip people up. By which I do not mean people like you. I had an argument with a friend on this theme recently, a former commie who is now up to high doe about this stuff. I told him to stop sending me videos that he finds on social media. He is emphatically not a racist, but I pointed out to him that a lot of those circulating the vids were different gravy. He’s a bit naive and didn’t know, for example, that 88 in a user name is probably not the posters year of birth.

Here mate why do stoat the baws always get stuck in poorer areas?

Maybe it's because their stoat the baw rich fucker mates like slumming it
By definition if your aim is to import cheap labour, they’re not going to be able to afford to live among the people that benefit from the whole process.

Whip folk up? Like watching and hearing shit like that happening?

Fuck sake. Is a bairn to be raped before it becomes a problem?

One of the twins went missing for two hours last night.

She has picked up the depressive gene from me and her ma.

Turned her phone off.

Do you think she was vulnerable? From local or imported predators?

She's 12. She was found in Dalkeith 5.2 miles away.

I would damage any cvnt who touched my family.

Would she have went unmolested in any small English town? Na.

Whip folk up? Like watching and hearing shit like that happening?

Fuck sake. Is a bairn to be raped before it becomes a problem?
I’m not saying people aren’t right to be angry when they see these things. I’m talking about people who put time and energy into finding these incidents among many such videos with local neds, then promote them in order to cause that anger.

The underlying problem as I say, is we can’t rely on the powers that be to present us with an accurate picture - ie whether immigrants are more likely than the average person to be causing grief.

Indeed quite the opposite, we know they systematically lie or cover it up, in multiple countries.

They videos are on main streets and transport mate for fuck sake.

So a cvnt trying to grab a bairn isnae important?

And the political police are the stoat the baws friends

They videos are on main streets and transport mate for fuck sake.
Is that the background to the bus video? I couldn't tell what was going on at the start. If so that does add a different dimension to it.
So a cvnt trying to grab a bairn isnae important?

And the political police are the stoat the baws friends
Jimmy you are getting up a head of steam at me, when I agree with you on the fundamental issue. Uncontrolled immigration is disaster waiting to happen and will fuck Britain in ways that can't be unfucked.

However, i am and will remain wary of the agendas of people circulating some videos. And I don't mean folk passing by an incident and capturing it. I mean folk that sift them out and promote them to create a picture that immigrants are at this all the time. Maybe they are, maybe they're not.

The problem is we have liars on both sides; establishment forces covering up what goes on, and race baiters perhaps exaggerating it. The onus is on the powers that be to give us the real picture.

People circulating videos? Do you mean they shouldn't be shown and hidden?

All those videos are recent. Maybe they are no real and faked?

Or maybe real folk got hurt?

Doesn't the fact many locals are shouting about the fuckers trying to grab bairns mean anything?

Or is it all a set up by the 'far right'?

What would you do if it was your bairn? They have enough danger with our own rodents without importing them.

People circulating videos? Do you mean they shouldn't be shown and hidden?

All those videos are recent. Maybe they are no real and faked?

Or maybe real folk got hurt?

Doesn't the fact many locals are shouting about the fuckers trying to grab bairns mean anything?

Or is it all a set up by the 'far right'?

What would you do if it was your bairn? They have enough danger with our own rodents without importing them.
I already said I'm not talking about, say, bystanders on that bus who filmed it and posted it. I'm talking about organised efforts to promote these kind of vids.

What happened on the bus - I couldn't tell. All I could see was the driver (I think) trying to throw guys off. I couldnt make out why

The fuckers tried to touch the lassie who was sitting with her ma.

Pity the County Road Cutters never ripped their faces off.

My grandbairns are important. As are their palsm

None of those backwards fuckers are.

I couldn't give a fuck about them.

I already said I'm not talking about, say, bystanders on that bus who filmed it and posted it. I'm talking about organised efforts to promote these kind of vids.

What happened on the bus - I couldn't tell. All I could see was the driver (I think) trying to throw guys off. I couldnt make out why
What's the organised effort then? You mean folk sharing videos like every other fucker does ?

Support The Bounce

Goal
£100.00
Earned
£48.75
Ends in......
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
  48.8%
Back