• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

MacLaren is off to Russia

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Will it not go tae his parent club?
We get 25% of the total which works out around £45k. His old club in Australia get a cut as well because it’s any club he’s played for in the last 2 years.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Nah GM Mark Caughey got a decent run in the team which must have been into double figure appearances but what he didn't get was any goals.Valdas Trakyas was another striker who never got any goals either and not did Chris Dagnall though I do remember people saying "there is a player in there" on zero evidence it always seemed to me.Shefti Kuki was another with Null points and did Nelly Hurtardo score any. Maybe 1 for Nelly.That's 5 "Strikers" with 50 odd games in total and 1 goal. Jings, Crivens.
They would have struggled to score at Scorpio leisure

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We get 25% of the total which works out around £45k. His old club in Australia get a cut as well because it’s any club he’s played for in the last 2 years.
Excellent, should just gi him it and hope that will make him come back for next season:yeah:

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Nah GM Mark Caughey got a decent run in the team which must have been into double figure appearances but what he didn't get was any goals.

Valdas Trakyas was another striker who never got any goals either and not did Chris Dagnall though I do remember people saying "there is a player in there" on zero evidence it always seemed to me.

Shefti Kuki was another with Null points and did Nelly Hurtardo score any. Maybe 1 for Nelly.

That's 5 "Strikers" with 50 odd games in total and 1 goal. Jings, Crivens.
Outrageously ommitted Darryl Duffy...

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Junior Agogo? He might have got the odd goal..

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Junior Agogo? He might have got the odd goal..
1 goal against Dumdee United.

Ricardo Vaz Te was another that should have shone but only managed one goal but at least that was against the Gunts.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And another one.

Jonatan Johansson....

So [MENTION=764]SlovSam[/MENTION] that's 7 strikers and still 1 goal...
Mixu must have got a bung when he gave his mate JJ that pension top up plan and DD had been erased from my memory as well.

So many other failed strikers as well such as James Collins,Clayton Donaldson, with his coloured boots and airheid burd called Pippa and where did big Davie end up.

Really makes you appreciate a home grown radge like Jason who was a great spot by someone after Hearts emptied him.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Mixu must have got a bung when he gave his mate JJ that pension top up plan and DD had been erased from my memory as well.

So many other failed strikers as well such as James Collins,Clayton Donaldson, with his coloured boots and airheid burd called Pippa and where did big Davie end up.

Really makes you appreciate a home grown radge like Jason who was a great spot by someone after Hearts emptied him.
Donaldson scored 5 in 18. I think we might have persevered with him.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Donaldson scored 5 in 18. I think we might have persevered with him.
Aye, there’s been worse no doubt. He was unveiled as something of a “marquee signing” by Collins alongside other such notaries as Alan O’Brien, Brian Kerr, and Thierry Gathuessi..

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Think Donaldson and Curier signed by JC were decent enough players just didn’t work out, worse was to follow looking at some names in this thread.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No surprise Donaldson went on to do well. He was doing great before we signed him.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Looks like his German club want him back after the World Cup. I was hoping to see him back at us as him and Flo will get better and better.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Looks like his German club want him back after the World Cup. I was hoping to see him back at us as him and Flo will get better and better.
He's their player so that was always going to be the case and if the want to offload they'd both say anything differently from a negotiations perspective?

A non story from the rags.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
He's their player so that was always going to be the case and if the want to offload they'd both say anything differently from a negotiations perspective?

A non story from the rags.
Fingers crossed as I said I would love him back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors