• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Ma Local

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
Pub at the top of my street is decent, been appropriated by my daughter and her pals for Hogmanay. A different vibe for sure.

jock3

Bounce Radge
It wis dominoes nite tonite. Very well organised and competitive. Didnae realise they still played it in pubs.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
It wis dominoes nite tonite. Very well organised and competitive. Didnae realise they still played it in pubs.
As long as there's chaps in pubs...

jock3

Bounce Radge
There wis a powercut tonite, fortunately ah wis just aboot to leave...

jock3

Bounce Radge
Ok government advice to avoid pubs.... but not to close 'em. How many would still go in?

jock3

Bounce Radge
So who thinks I should sacrifice ma weekly Friday night pub trip? It's still open, but looks like it shut earlier tonite...

Oh Jheez, just seen a news report from Italy. Suddenly that pub trip isn't so attractive……..

Last edited:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Stay safe.

There used to be a Bounce ‘music night’ thread where regulars conversed and played tunes here.
Maybe time to try that again.

Jack

Bounce Radge
So who thinks I should sacrifice ma weekly Friday night pub trip? It's still open, but looks like it shut earlier tonite...
Therein lies the problem.

The government says don't go but won't go as far as closing them so you can't go so you can go. I wonder if the guy that owns Wetherspoons had an early influence?

I have the same problem Jock.

Maybe we should go and if there's any comeback, like death, we and everyone else can just "take it on the chin".

And I'll probably get a Chinese meal, rather than virus, on the way home.

Sir Shrink

Bounce Radge
It’s mental to even think of a ‘night out in the pub’ just now.
Unless you plan on getting in early, nicking the bog roll and fucking off home.
So many fuckwits about.
I went to collect meds today ( unsurprisingly to you dafties, I’m high risk) and there was a queue and a notice advising ‘keep your distance’.
I did so, but the woman behind me.... virtually breathing down my neck.
That bottle of Brut is now binned.
I’m wearing Hai Karate tomorrow (meds weren’t ready) and looking forward to a bitch fight over me.

Might be the first time. Might not.

Too much of a gent to say.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
So many fuckwits about.
I went to collect meds today ( unsurprisingly to you dafties, I’m high risk) and there was a queue and a notice advising ‘keep your distance’.
I’m wearing Hai Karate tomorrow (meds weren’t ready) and looking forward to a bitch fight over me.

Just grab all them girls and go out with a bang!

Sir Shrink

Bounce Radge
Just grab all them girls and go out with a bang!
I’d be delighted to go out with a bang!

I’d half considered going out with a pop until I realised that could be misconstrued.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Bounce Radge
Therein lies the problem.

The government says don't go but won't go as far as closing them so you can't go so you can go. I wonder if the guy that owns Wetherspoons had an early influence?

I have the same problem Jock.

Maybe we should go and if there's any comeback, like death, we and everyone else can just "take it on the chin".

And I'll probably get a Chinese meal, rather than virus, on the way home.
What if you get it and pass it on to someone who's doing the right thing? Are they to "take it on the chin"?

Jack

Bounce Radge
What if you get it and pass it on to someone who's doing the right thing? Are they to "take it on the chin"?
Take it on the chin was a quote from Boris Johnson, ask him.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Stay safe.

There used to be a Bounce ‘music night’ thread where regulars conversed and played tunes here.
Maybe time to try that again.
Time to get the Bounce jukebox and mobile disco fired up again 🕺🏻

dibo

Bounce Radge
So many fuckwits about.

Fucking brilliant😂😂😂

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
So many fuckwits about.

jock3

Bounce Radge
Well that's ma local closed. There were a few stalwarts ootside havin a smake Friday night. I resisted, efter seein' a report from Italy. Dinnae fancy snuffin it wi a placcy bag over ma heid!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party