• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Ma Local

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Nope. Your geography is way out. The Newpark boozer (obvs before it was converted into a big house) was about a 7 iron shot from Casa 1875. The Elm Tree would be next closest then it's a toss up between Brucefield Farm and MY local the aforementioned Bankton House.

Back on track... My local is Bankton House Hotel in Livi where I spent countless hours and pounds from around 1989 until 2009 . At which point I changed jobs from being factory based to driving for a living.
Instead of being in the 'Bankie' 3 or 4 times per week I have now been in it 3 or 4 times since 2009!

All good things must come to an end.😭
You'll no' be far from the Hibs themed bar in Easter Bankton then

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
You'll no' be far from the Hibs themed bar in Easter Bankton then
Hmmm, I'm the other side of the Bankie, but must admit that I'm unaware of the aforementioned bar😕. Do tell.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hmmm, I'm the other side of the Bankie, but must admit that I'm unaware of the aforementioned bar😕. Do tell.
Me n’all.

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I stay in Livi, so don't have a local. The Bull in Mid Calder sometimes, Windsor and Robbie's on match days, Monty's at the Haymarket is another go to pub. I would love a proper local boozer I could walk to, but Livi pubs are rank.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
My local is 4 miles from me. Can’t drink in there during the Festival due to high wanker ratio, the beer garden is probably the most depressing one ever. But it’s got good regulars and we get locals rates.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I stay in Livi, so don't have a local. The Bull in Mid Calder sometimes, Windsor and Robbie's on match days, Monty's at the Haymarket is another go to pub. I would love a proper local boozer I could walk to, but Livi pubs are rank.
The Tower or the Stirrup Stane? Thinking about it, you are not far from the Masonic Hall.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
My local is 4 miles from me. Can’t drink in there during the Festival due to high wanker ratio, the beer garden is probably the most depressing one ever. But it’s got good regulars and we get locals rates.
What pub is it?

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Tower or the Stirrup Stane? Thinking about it, you are not far from the Masonic Hall.
Been in the Stirrup once, it was like a Channel 5 documentary, awful place. Can't say I've tried the Masonic Hall - I think their Hibby detector would be activated if I tried to enter.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Been in the Stirrup once, it was like a Channel 5 documentary, awful place. Can't say I've tried the Masonic Hall - I think their Hibby detector would be activated if I tried to enter.
If a bevvy in the Masonic isn't your thing maybe you could nip next door for a (non alcoholic) drink 🤔

Reactions: NGP

whiskas

Bounce Radge
I’m fortunate enough to live 100 yards from Staggs :)
Match days I occasionally pop into BTG before the game and, result depending pop into Staggs for a post match libation

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Originally the Dodger in Sighthill.

Now Staggs In Musselburgh.

Tamsons, Four and Robbies all have special status tae.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
It went off the one time I went in with my Celtc supporting pal. The Tower bar is fine.

If a bevvy in the Masonic isn't your thing maybe you could nip next door for a (non alcoholic) drink 🤔
I always thought that was brilliant! Can you imagine the seeth in both directions, When I was wee, the mosque was an Army Cadet Hut!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
The Stirrup..... the home of the True Blues Flute Band.

No ta.

The Tower is under new ownership, and looking to develop a beer garden!!

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Live more or less in between the bottom shop and the Persevere both fine for an occasional pint.

Post Hibs games always Robbies although been using tourmalet recently which is pretty crap but not as busy.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel