• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

LRT livery.

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
For years this has done my head in .Having to get on a maroon and white bus and having to sit down on maroon chairs.Do you think we could start a campaign to get it changed to something neutral, let's say yellow?

For years this has done my head in .Having to get on a maroon and white bus and having to sit down on maroon chairs.Do you think we could start a campaign to get it changed to something neutral, let's say yellow?
Jesus Angus. Hundogs have been giving it that stuff about the Glasgow, Green and Orange buses for decades. Personally I don't give a fuck as long as the superb service provided by Lothian Buses Ltd ,continue to be superb and that I do not misplace my bus pass.

BIG G

Must be horrendous for the staff that are Hibbies having to wear that maroon and white stuff. Would bring me out in a rash.

Must be horrendous for the staff that are Hibbies having to wear that maroon and white stuff. Would bring me out in a rash.
Other rashes are available.

Pedantically, they aren’t maroon they’re madder.

A slightly less vile shade.

Even better B. Angus what the hell does it madder.
BIG G

I think it's making me madder.

This thread has been viewed 758 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back