• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

LRT livery.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
For years this has done my head in .Having to get on a maroon and white bus and having to sit down on maroon chairs.Do you think we could start a campaign to get it changed to something neutral, let's say yellow?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
For years this has done my head in .Having to get on a maroon and white bus and having to sit down on maroon chairs.Do you think we could start a campaign to get it changed to something neutral, let's say yellow?
Jesus Angus. Hundogs have been giving it that stuff about the Glasgow, Green and Orange buses for decades. Personally I don't give a fuck as long as the superb service provided by Lothian Buses Ltd ,continue to be superb and that I do not misplace my bus pass.

BIG G

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Must be horrendous for the staff that are Hibbies having to wear that maroon and white stuff. Would bring me out in a rash.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Must be horrendous for the staff that are Hibbies having to wear that maroon and white stuff. Would bring me out in a rash.
Other rashes are available.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Pedantically, they aren’t maroon they’re madder.

A slightly less vile shade.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel