• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Lowlife

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
Heard at work someone is going around putting notes under pensioners doors asking if they need anything and then taking advantage of situation..no other details though

Jack

Bounce Radge
From Facebook

DIDN'T TAKE THE SCUM LONG DID IT ????

Please be aware. Disgusting human beings.

COVID19 SCAM Please pass on to as many of our older and vulnerable as possible.

Some cretinous gangs are visiting homes of old folks etc telling them to stay in their homes whilst offering to shop for them.. at the same time taking their money or even their cards and emptying the bank accounts.šŸ˜”

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
We really will see the best and worst of people.

But this is ... incomprehensible. Makes you want to lynch the fuckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green juventine

Bounce Radge
It is disgusting how the depth some people can sink to we all need to be vigilant in these testing times and help one another were possible.
I must be honest here the urge to jump on the bandwagon and panic buy has been tempting especially when you see the empty shelves.
BUT we havenā€™t we have shopped as normal were possible and last night I noticed that the previously empty shelves had a few items left on them. Maybe the message is slowly getting through to people or maybe I just was lucky.
Stringing up these low life scum who are ripping the most vulnerable people off is too good for them. We should round them up put them all in a pen and throw in a bog roll and watch them rip each other apart ....then string them up!!!!!
Please excuse my attempt at humour in that last sentence.
Be responsible and stay safe for our own sake and for the sake of the more vulnerable. ā¤šŸ‘šŸ¼

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party