Longbangers episodes

We start with Matondo reaction and some strong views on Marink Reedijk's backroom team, with Boozy's role drawing approval from Ian! What players might get a new lease of life under Reedijk, and what about wingers? It's the phone in!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Matty and Colin are back with a look ahead to Marink Reedijk's first game in charge. What's his starting 11 going to look like? Of course, we don't know but we'll have a bash at guessing it anyway!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
We start with Matondo reaction and some strong views on Marink Reedijk's backroom team, with Boozy's role drawing approval from Ian! What players might get a new lease of life under Reedijk, and what about wingers? It's the phone in!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well that episode will go down in history.

Ian " I think I've told you this story but I'll just tell you again" 🥱

But the Comedy Gold I've just made a tnuc of myself goes to the other Ian.

Matty " So Ian tell me wingers that you've enjoyed watching at Hibs over the years"

Other Ian" I'm showing my age here Matty, one of them was Steven Tweed"

Matty " But he was a defender"

Other Ian " Oh was he" 🙏🏻
 
Colin and Matty are back to discuss your talking points on Hibs' defeat to Dundee United yesterday, a disappointing performance in Marink Reedijk's first game in charge.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.