• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Livingston

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Are on fire

Goooalll

County

They win 3-1

They are a big threat to us now

Breathing down our necks now, worrying

We could do with something from the morn.

8 straight wins for Livingston under Martindale...undoubtedly the form team in the league after the Rangers.

Some transformation in fortunes with a new boss at the helm.

8 straight wins for Livingston under Martindale...undoubtedly the form team in the league after the Huns.

Some transformation in fortunes with a new boss at the helm.

What's their season ticket numbers compared to ours? Their budget compared to ours?

What's their season ticket numbers compared to ours? Their budget compared to ours?

I'm not sure about concrete figures for them, I remember Livi offered to refund all their ST holders when the leagues were called early.
At that time they said that if everyone took up the offer then they would lose £62000.

By my reckoning that means a ST there must cost about £6200.00

No idea about budgets I'm afraid. They bankrupted the local lottery winner millionaire, so it's difficult to see where external funding would come in now.

I suppose a gander at the audited accounts would show that. Or perhaps the other set hidden behind the painting in the Board Room.

Last edited:
They’re back at it tonight

They’re back at it tonight
Smellies equalised - 1-1 now
[automerge]1611176128[/automerge]
1-2
[automerge]1611178373[/automerge]
2-2

Last edited:
They’re good

Not going away

Broon on, then off!

Good result for us. Hope Lennon disnae get the bullet.

The quality of their player for their budget is remarkable.

Looks like Celtic’s training session in Dubai was money well spent ?
Might have been better using the artificial ski slope at Hillend for training. ?

Spending money is often not the answer. Look at Dundee Utd in their league winning days. Aberdeen in theirs.
It's the team that is important, and Livi look to have that balance.
Probably more instances , but I'm off to work.

Livingston were terrible in the first quarter of this season. Absolutely dreadful.
Hibs hammered them 4-1 at their own stadium and it was going on 6-1.
They were being looked upon as potential relegation candidates, that's why their former manager walked the plank.

What has happened is a new boss has came in and organised them properly. It helped that he knew the players strengths and weaknesses anyway as he was already in situ. He has motivated the players superbly and made some of them go from huddies to consistent star turns in a very short space of time.

It is Martindale's influence that has made the difference. An incredible turnaround worthy of commendation by everyone in the scottish game. They are now very tough opponents for any team and that is to their new managers' great credit.

Just goes to show that organisation, hard work and confidence trumps raw ability.

Just goes to show that organisation, hard work and confidence trumps raw ability.
You need all of these things.

I find it hard to understand. They haven't had a change of boss for several years.

The left back looks a player

Spending money is often not the answer. Look at Dundee Utd in their league winning days. Aberdeen in theirs.
It's the team that is important, and Livi look to have that balance.
Probably more instances , but I'm off to work.
Work? I thought you were one of the idle rich nowadays.

Work? I thought you were one of the idle rich nowadays.
Unfortunately, my 2 hour per day cushy number delivering prescriptions had become 4 hours during the first lockdown. Now, its 6 hours and beyond .
And it's getting worse. More people isolating, and more with positive covid tests.
I now have a great range of face coverings though.
And hand gels.

Unfortunately, my 2 hour per day cushy number delivering prescriptions had become 4 hours during the first lockdown. Now, its 6 hours and beyond .
And it's getting worse. More people isolating, and more with positive covid tests.
I now have a great range of face coverings though.
And hand gels.
How did you get that gig Lars? I'd like a wee part-timer like that just to get me out of the house. Any links to where I can apply?

How did you get that gig Lars? I'd like a wee part-timer like that just to get me out of the house. Any links to where I can apply?
It's a local pharmacy Dub. Word of mouth.

Reactions: Dub
Utter shite today but looking like another win

What a run

Another shite game of hoofball but at least both teams went for it and St Mirren at least had an animated manager trying to spur them on from the touch line.

Glad to see David Martindale has passed the fit & proper test today. Well done Petrie

As a fellow ex Craigshillian, fair enough, by all accounts his auld man was a great guy.

Good on him, had problems in his life like I'm sure loads of us have but has come out the other side deservedly.

As a fellow ex Craigshillian, fair enough, by all accounts his auld man was a great guy.
Is his da George?

Paul, Brisbane Street in the old days.

Glad to see David Martindale has passed the fit & proper test today. Well done Petrie

After all the hooks crooks and comic singers that have held positions of power at the Huns and the The Huns holding back a convicted drug dealer would be a bit harsh.

After all the hooks crooks and comic singers that have held positions of power at the Huns and the The Huns holding back a convicted drug dealer would be a bit harsh.
Aye, he knows the score!

Aye, he knows how to score!
BIG G

2-0 win up at Aberdeen tonight.

Absolutely incredible run of results they have had.

2-0 win up at Aberdeen tonight.

Absolutely incredible run of results they have had.
It is an incredible run.
Wait 'till you see their first goal.
If you want a smile, take a look on AFC Chat.

What's the site called?AFC Chat?

It is an incredible run.
Wait 'till you see their first goal.
If you want a smile, take a look on AFC Chat.

I did and weirdly they don't seem to have noticed we are third not them or Livingston?

I did and weirdly they don't seem to have noticed we are third not them or Livingston?
Someone pulled the wool over their eyes perhaps.

This thread has been viewed 5132 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50