• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Livingston 1 v 0 Hibs

Sorry Hammi but we have seen this countless times. Players lose confidence, cliques appear in the dressing room and they all blame the manager. Livi manager can only dream of our resources but bloody hell he can get ordinary players to replace skill with hard graft. That takes motivation from the coaching staff. Something we are obviously missing.

Should be able to motivate yourself.
Not defending Jack, but you should be more than capable of motivating yourself.
They're the ones on the park accepting defeat without a whimper.

And of course the players blame the manager, hardly gonna look at themselves, they're footballers, they all thinks they're the business.

In this day and age tactics are not just a fraction of the game I’m afraid.

Tactics are irrelevant if players don’t do the basics. Doesn’t matter what the formation or system or style of play is meant to be, if the players don’t out run and out fight their opposite number they’ll get nothing from a game.

5E4B1275-B283-47BC-AD94-7A4ACA2EAE84.png

He says he’d take atop four team job in scotland , suppose that rules us out 😩
Hes fuckin unemployed

The defence gets a hard time but it's at the other end of the park that worries me. That 5 goals in 9 games is a worrying statistic. We also don't get anywhere enough shots on goal. We're too reliant on Boyle and crying out for more creativity (or at least a plan B that doesn't involve a clipped ball up the line). At least we've twigged that Nisbet can't play up front alone but it's still not enough

Hes fuckin unemployed
Had offers

Last 10 games
867B92CF-2BA9-4422-ADB9-1F950E637C95.png

In this day and age tactics are not just a fraction of the game I’m afraid.
He says he’d take atop four team job in scotland , suppose that rules us out 😩
Get Curbishley out of retirement.
oof

A ridiculous contract to be given.
Can contracts not be ripped up?

Get Curbishley out of retirement.

oof
Great!
Livi cannae buy a win, play us, boom 3 points.
St Mirren: worst team in the country going by last 6 form, who do they play next ..... Aw fuck

Had offers
What Man City and Bayern ?? He's hardly Jurgen Klopp is he. Top 4 in Scotland indeed

Can contracts not be ripped up?
Yes!
Unfortunately they then need to be paid up too!!

Not to my recollection.
That header from Murphy maybe counts? 🤷‍♂️

MB and SA seem to have been aiming for the same target though.

We're so shite it's unreal.
Think we did, heard it on the radio.From Nisbet-sounded pretty tame.

Cadden missing tonight and Porto off injured
People were saying before the start 'that's a fine attacking lineup'.

"More attacking"

Just... didn't do any actual attacking.

Yes!
Unfortunately they then need to be paid up too!!
I'd find the money if I was Gordon.

How many playing tonight did he actually sign?

Hes not built this team, he's just stuck with it.
He would have had a say in the new contracts.

Jack Ross sounded pretty defeated in that interview.
Good hope he was composing his resignation on the bus back.

Sounded on the radio that Omeonga had more fight in him than the whole team.

He 100% does mate, hence why these deals shouldn’t have been given out, we need to stop buying and bringing long term injury players, people expecting too much of Magennis, he is going to be out longer than Hibs first thought, fuck me we have wasted a decent signing on fee for a player we have had no return for, Murphy is a great player but another one who is more on the treatment table.
You could add Cadden to that anaw.

The line up is arbitrary now. The mentality is awful and the coaching is not evident.

How does it go so wrong so quickly?

We have some decent players but there is no steel in the team collectively. Even the sending offs where tame, I could understand if both players were busting a gut to get us back into the game but they were just too casual and lacked urgency or determination. Young Doig is not a defender and Porteous suffers from continual lapses in concentration.

The goal we lost was so typical of Hibs, powderpuff defending as we let yet another ball come into our box and defenders ball watch. We ain’t creating a lot of chances either which is just as worrying.

In midfield we try to look tidy but are quickly overrun by the opposition. Both our central midfielders never get in the box and don’t shoot from outside either.
Nisbet is too hot or cold, more cold of late and Boyle is similar.

I am really warming to young Campbell but he was dragged down tonight by the current incompetent malaise that surrounds him.

I take no pleasure in any of the above or adding that Jack has to go. I think he might get another couple of games and if he does, I just pray he and the players can sort this mess out and soon.

Like most of us, I am scunnered with Hibs just now.

Sounded on the radio that Omeonga had more fight in him than the whole team.

Much more energy and a want to go win the ball.
So yeah, pretty much.

Tactics are irrelevant if players don’t do the basics. Doesn’t matter what the formation or system or style of play is meant to be, if the players don’t out run and out fight their opposite number they’ll get nothing from a game.
Tactics matter when you can’t create anything, are you honestly telling me the players don’t want to win matches?

At our level, hard work is more important.
Plain old Hard work doesn’t win games on its own anymore, hence why these coaches who refuse to adapt struggle.

Tactics matter when you can’t create anything, are you honestly telling me the players don’t want to win matches?

I’m sure they want to win, but they aren’t putting the hard work and commitment in to achieve it. You can’t create anything without wanting the ball more than your opponent, you can’t score without wanting to get to the ball ahead of your opponent, you can’t defend if your opponent wants the ball more than you. That’s the basics of football, that’s what players and a team have to get right if they’re going to successfully implement any tactic.

LFAGDPtsBTTS Last 6 G15 km15 Next match1Rangers651019613164
DWWWWW
4120Sun 12/12Hearts (a)2Celtic65101349163
WdWWWW
41024Sun 12/12Motherwell (h)3Motherwell6312710-3102
LWWLWD
3160Sun 12/12Celtic (a)4Aberdeen630397293
WLLLWW
3196Sat 11/12St Johnstone (a)5Hearts630397292
LWLWLW
385Sun 12/12Rangers (h)6Dundee6303712-591
LWLWWL
3106Sat 11/12Ross County (a)7Ross County6222118383
LWLWDd
3194Sat 11/12Dundee (h)8St Johnstone612336-352
LDWdLL
233Sat 11/12Aberdeen (h)9Livingston612337-452
dDLLLW
4167Sat 11/12Dundee Utd (a)10Hibernian611448-443
LLWLDL
5272Sat 11/12St Mirren (a)11Dundee Utd6114411-742
LLWDLL
3255Sat 11/12Livingston (h)12St Mirren603328-632
LdDLdL
3281Sat 11/12Hibernian (h)
No text speak :coffee1:

Last edited:
No text speak
Meant tae delete that but fuck it, Hibs are no makin an effort so why the fuck should I?

Meant tae delete that but fuck it, Hibs are no makin an effort so why the fuck should I?
Decent point.

About the only Hibs man that made an effort tonight was the Just Back guy.

The other Hibs men were Just Rank.

I was there tonight with my two laddies, who (once again, and with reasonable cause) blamed me for bringing them up Hibs.

I’m thinking of reporting myself to Social Services, but probably one of you fuckers has already done that.

Where’s Pistol when you need someone to make you feel good about yourself?

Decent point.

I was there tonight with my two laddies, who (once again, and with reasonable cause) blamed me for bringing them up Hibs.

I’m thinking of reporting myself to Social Services, but probably one of you fuckers has already done that.

He'll be consoling Hanlon.....

He'll be consoling Hanlon.....
:slap:

Plain old Hard work doesn’t win games on its own anymore, hence why these coaches who refuse to adapt struggle.

Not on its own, so tactics are a fraction.
But tactics won't carry you through a game when you're not busting a gut to win.

Hibs do not work hard enough.

Least we’re not the team with the worst form. They look like they could use a wee boost, who we playing on Saturday again? 👀

Decent point.

Funnily enough my then 35 year auld laddie forgave me on 21/5/2016 for bringing him up Hibs. I’ll probs be getting pelters again from him this morning mind.

Least we’re not the team with the worst form. They look like they could use a wee boost, who we playing on Saturday again? 👀
That’s the last 6 game one. Look at the last 10 game one😩

I looked at the line-up last night and apart from cadden being injured thought , here we go again , same old same old , so wasn’t reallly surprised with the result .
There are three players it seems JR refuses to drop
1 Matt ( canny command my box ) Macey
2 Paul ( canny stop crosses ) Mcginn
3 Joe ( canny create hee-haw ) Newell
I cant remember ( apart from injuries or suspensions mibby ) any of the three being dropped or subbed .
Ross is set in his ways and refuses to change and ultimately it’ll be his downfall IMO 🤷‍♂️

I looked at the line-up last night and apart from cadden being injured thought , here we go again , same old same old , so wasn’t reallly surprised with the result .
There are three players it seems JR refuses to drop
1 Matt ( canny command my box ) Macey
2 Paul ( canny stop crosses ) Mcginn
3 Joe ( canny create hee-haw ) Newell
I cant remember ( apart from injuries or suspensions mibby ) any of the three being dropped or subbed .
Ross is set in his ways and refuses to change and ultimately it’ll be his downfall IMO 🤷‍♂️
Mind Scotty cannae beat the first defender with a free kick Allan

Mind Scotty cannae beat the first defender with a free kick Allan
He canny be perfect 🤣

He canny be perfect 🤣
He can be great , he can also be awful plus illness etc has been cruel to him . Do you reckon there will be hordes after him in Junuary ??

He can be great , he can also be awful plus illness etc has been cruel to him . Do you reckon there will be hordes after him in Junuary ??
Hope not , love his creativity and think the good outweighs the bad 80/20 🤷‍♂️
As opposed to joe newell 10/90 😩🤣

This thread has been viewed 18127 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back