Full Time: Livingston 1 v 0 Hibs

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Hmm , mibby mcgennis could become the next SA If dylan tate disny 🤔
To be honest i'm hoping for better for him , look at SAs career on Wiki it doesnt make him look a wonder player

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Hmm , mibby mcgennis could become the next SA If dylan tate disny 🤔

I was hoping for the next McGinn when he signed tbh.

Sold with the same kind of qualities, Box to box, hard working with some talent to boot.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Aye he looks like he's grabbed his chance, shouldn't have been hooked at half time last night.
definitely not unless he had a knock maybe ?

C4MMY

Private Member
Reaction score
Aye he looks like he's grabbed his chance, shouldn't have been hooked at half time last night.
Subs was one of his downfalls, always either to late or the completely wrong player off

joethehibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
To be honest i'm hoping for better for him , look at SAs career on Wiki it doesnt make him look a wonder player
He doesn’t appear to be as good at other clubs right enough ( horses for courses mibby)I only go by what I see him doing and there has been a fair few games where he’s turned games in our favour . Regarding lack of tracking back etc he may be a luxury , but a luxury I’m happy to have . Obviously JR didn’t 🤷‍♂️

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
He doesn’t appear to be as good at other clubs right enough ( horses for courses mibby)I only go by what I see him doing and there has been a fair few games where he’s turned games in our favour . Regarding lack of tracking back etc he may be a luxury , but a luxury I’m happy to have . Obviously JR didn’t 🤷‍♂️
I don't think we can afford an aging luxury player unless its from the bench . When he turns it on its great but when doesnt he doesnt have much to offer

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Wow.
That was close.
Out tickets for the game at Livi on Wednesday have arrived today....
Luckily Power got it sorted for us pre match.
Poor stuff .

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Johan Cruyff always said it was the bad players that were the luxury, not the good ones.

I think we just need a tweak to system and personnel and I could see Scotty being a key figure again.

I think Joe Newell is more the luxury in our current system - a defensive midfielder that doesn’t offer very much in that role.

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Johan Cruyff always said it was the bad players that were the luxury, not the good ones.

I think we just need a tweak to system and personnel and I could see Scotty being a key figure again.

I think Joe Newell is more the luxury in our current system - a defensive midfielder that doesn’t offer very much in that role.
Imo hes not, or shouldn’t be a DM, he is actually a good player. Playing in wrong position or doesn’t realise how much he could influence a team by being more offensive

Green juventine

Private Member
Reaction score
Imo hes not, or shouldn’t be a DM, he is actually a good player. Playing in wrong position or doesn’t realise how much he could influence a team by being more offensive
I’d like to see him in that position either him or Allan but not together. Part of the problem is Joe’s time on the ball he seems to take an unnecessary touch too much but that is probably because he’s been playing a more defensive role. Too much time in midfield seems to invite the opposition to press and over run us side to side and back passing possession doesn’t suit Joe IMO.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 12492 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£60.00