Full Time: Livingston 1 v 0 Hibs

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Sorry Hammi but we have seen this countless times. Players lose confidence, cliques appear in the dressing room and they all blame the manager. Livi manager can only dream of our resources but bloody hell he can get ordinary players to replace skill with hard graft. That takes motivation from the coaching staff. Something we are obviously missing.

Should be able to motivate yourself.
Not defending Jack, but you should be more than capable of motivating yourself.
They're the ones on the park accepting defeat without a whimper.

And of course the players blame the manager, hardly gonna look at themselves, they're footballers, they all thinks they're the business.

Zab

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
In this day and age tactics are not just a fraction of the game I’m afraid.

Tactics are irrelevant if players don’t do the basics. Doesn’t matter what the formation or system or style of play is meant to be, if the players don’t out run and out fight their opposite number they’ll get nothing from a game.

whiskas

Private Member
Reaction score
The defence gets a hard time but it's at the other end of the park that worries me. That 5 goals in 9 games is a worrying statistic. We also don't get anywhere enough shots on goal. We're too reliant on Boyle and crying out for more creativity (or at least a plan B that doesn't involve a clipped ball up the line). At least we've twigged that Nisbet can't play up front alone but it's still not enough

brianmc

Private Member
Reaction score
Get Curbishley out of retirement.

oof
Great!
Livi cannae buy a win, play us, boom 3 points.
St Mirren: worst team in the country going by last 6 form, who do they play next ..... Aw fuck

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Not to my recollection.
That header from Murphy maybe counts? 🤷‍♂️

MB and SA seem to have been aiming for the same target though.

We're so shite it's unreal.
Think we did, heard it on the radio.From Nisbet-sounded pretty tame.

sockyboy

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
He 100% does mate, hence why these deals shouldn’t have been given out, we need to stop buying and bringing long term injury players, people expecting too much of Magennis, he is going to be out longer than Hibs first thought, fuck me we have wasted a decent signing on fee for a player we have had no return for, Murphy is a great player but another one who is more on the treatment table.
You could add Cadden to that anaw.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 12472 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£46.00