Full Time: Livingston 1 v 0 Hibs

sockyboy

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Paul Hanlon and Paul McGinn both being sent off for second yellow cards? Two guys in their thirties, the captain and vice captain… sums up the state of this squad. Beyond shambolic, we’re in serious danger of sleepwalking into relegation again.
Never struck me at the time captain and vice captain right enough. Be lucky if either are championship quality.

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Jack Ross has now lost me. That was absolutely awful. And the final is fast becoming an irrelevance. Our league form is so bad it's becoming really concerning.

The board need to act now. Scott Allan on the left wing... Get this joker tae fuck.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Did we have a shot on target ?

Not to my recollection.
That header from Murphy maybe counts? 🤷‍♂️

MB and SA seem to have been aiming for the same target though.

We're so shite it's unreal.

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
They could have scored more, could you see us scoring at all tonight?

McCulto

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Well got my ticket for the Women's game. Much better football than the men are turning in. Jeeze that was poor.

Callumnapier

Just A Radge
Reaction score
2 Wins in 12 games but I just don’t blame Ross, the players also have more questions than answers
The tactics are the managers job though and it looks like the players are sent out without any tactics. We aimlessly pass it around don’t make any progress then resort to hoofing it.

McCulto

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I honestly cannot see where our next win is going to come from, I just don’t think Ross or these players can get us out of it.
Their heads have gone. You have to wonder if there's someone who can lift them. There's a cup to be had!

This thread has been viewed 12886 times.