• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Lewis Stevenson called up for Scotland

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
That is fantastic!

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Great news! He was being singled out for heaps of praise by the TV pundits in the Celtic game in particular (Ally McCoist mostly!), so good to see his fine performances haven’t gone unnoticed.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
wow never expected that one, but totally deserved

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Wonder what position he's being looked to fill. The LB position is probably Scotlands strongest position. Maybe left wing or central midfield?

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Wonder what position he's being looked to fill. The LB position is probably Scotlands strongest position. Maybe left wing or central midfield?
Think Tierney & Robertson probably won’t feature in these upcoming friendlies?

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A brilliant reward for a fantastic person.

Hopefully get Paul in this team too.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Superb news for Lewis, hope he gets some game time and a cap. The experience of travelling abroad with Scotland is the least his performances merit this season...how many of the ‘big’ stars get very little return from Lewis...ask Forrest if he’d like to play him each week.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
brawsome for Lewis.

Anyone going to those games?

I will be at the Azteca. :applause:

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Aye, that was the point I made on the Twitterz. Left-back is arguably our best position, and Stevenson wouldn't be shifting Tierney or Robertson in a straight like-for-like.

It's nice to see, though, and I hope he gets his cap.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I see ODonnell from Killie has also been called up. We were 100% interested in him last summer had Efe not signed. Wonder if we'd make a move for him if Efe moved on...has had a decent season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors