• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Lewis and Paul

Media can't help putting the boot in can they. Feckbtje lot of them.

I think the media have gone very easy on the Gordon’s and their supporting cast since they arrived. It’s only now they are really asking any probing questions and laying the blame where it belongs… Fair play to Michael Stewart in highlighting the disgraceful treatment of departing legends.

Gotta hate when the media makes you act like arseholes to club legends and hire racists

I like Mikey. Says as it is. And, if Hibs are charging legends for a table, that is deplorable

I like Mikey. Says as it is. And, if Hibs are charging legends for a table, that is deplorable
Best football pundit around imo and it’s not close. He maybe a Jambo but he’s a lot fairer to Hibs than I would be to them !

We still love you though pal, you are one of us and I think congratulations are in order Gramps!!! 💚
Cheers Mark - Hope you and yours are well

That’s good but fans stepping in is not the same as the club sorting it. If Stewart is correct it’s an unmitigated shitshow. It may not be the biggest issue the club faces but as indicator of attitudes it could hardly be more emblematic.
I'm not getting this. Why would Hibs do such a thing. How much financially will they gain by charging them for the tables ,depends how many attend so say for argument sake £2000. The food and drink would cost only a fraction of that ,maybe £500 the rest would be mark up I'm only guessing the figures. So Hibs can't afford it???
The damage they have done is irreversible. This will not only stick in hibees memories but other supporters too will say 'Hibs, yeah great community club, couldnae even foot the bill for families of 2 great sevants.'
Hibs are a community club but it seems it the supporters who are at the heart of it not the hierarchy. They should look at the volunteers who give their time up,supporters who donate in the collection buckets, Stevie Clark and his organisation, fuck me THE HANLON STEVENSON fucking foundation. WTF!!!
CLUELESS, OUT OF TOUCH AND DISRESPETFUL. I'm both sickened and raging.
Lastly well done to those who stepped in to foot the bill. That's true Hibs class. 👏

1 show BK the door ( this shitshow is down to the CEO ) empty BD while your at it 👍
2 declare that anyone leaving the club would be down to the new manager ( NL,DM,AN or just anyone who has a clue ) and MM ( contract talks suspended until the managers appointed )
3 no player families would have to pay for any hospitality, I very much doubt the americans would have instigated the current shitshow 😡
As it stands getting shot of the lizard of OZ was the minimum requirement, there is much more to do OR just put the club up for sale. These corporate owners have stumbled from one mistake to another.
So much for TF leaving the club in a safe pair of hands.
Mind you he wasn’t to know of the unmitigated disasters that would follow 😡

SJM speaks out

Attachments

• IMG_6417.png
    IMG_6417.png
    802.5 KB · Views: 102
SJM speaks out
Spot on SJM. That last bit applies to a lot of things in life.

Cheers Tatie,

Strictly armchair these days though - not so fond of the driving any more, or the pies! 🌞👍

All bow before a Bounce legend! :sm127:

Heard it was Monty’s Portuguese mate that didnae fancy Paul. I wonder if it was him that pushed for Jair tae play?

Heard it was Monty’s Portuguese mate that didnae fancy Paul. I wonder if it was him that pushed for Jair tae play?
Probably, as I said there has to be a re-assessment of the
Players buy the new manager and MM .absolute mistake to let these two go without adequate replacements in place . . Especially at LB

Sadly, I think Hanlon and Stevenson could be the last of a rare breed. Never made arses of themselves, got the heads down and served the Club with distinction from day one. Humble, unassuming lads who never thought they were above anyone else. Never bad mouthed managers when they fell out of favour in the past, just got on with the job. Put a lot back into the Club and the community and they deserve the highest of praise. We’ll never see their likes again.
Excellent post!

Another one who's wife was led astray,where does that Hanlon get his energy fae.

2124b336-4127-4fe4-bcac-75b88c583dbc.jpegHe knows 💚💚💚

Copycat, isit ok to say that 🤔

💚🤍

Gonna miss them

20240515_215041.jpg

Thought they were both magnificent tonight, a fitting last dance at the Leith San Siro lads 👏🏻

Last edited:
Copycat, isit ok to say that 🤔
Mate, you asked to be deleted so we will do just that, yer lucky I never had time when i temp banned ya and you are now spouting some pish so glad that you did ask.

See ya!!!

Beautiful send off for two gentlemen.

A lovely send off for 2 lovely laddies.
Thanks for everything Paul and Lewis. 💚
Glory glory.

Got real emotional watching them take their well deserved applause. Never see the like again. Thank you Paul and Lewis.

Thank you David Gray for getting the win.

More emotional than I expected. We will miss them.

Had something in my eye.

Had something in my eye.

Came close too!
Seeing Paul fighting back his tears 😢
Sunshine on Leith in any situation heightens the emotion.

Can't believe we're letting 2 players we know we can rely on go while they can still mix it.

We'll sign players who will never be good enough for Hibs, those 2 have been in and around the first team virtually as long as I've had my season ticket.

Watching the likes of JDH and Jair applaud them off knowing they could both still be here next season!

Mental.

Agreed. Hibs didnae half make hard work of the finale though. Although they did ask people to stay back I think a lot of folk fecked off after they were subbed and then the teams went off thinking that was that!

We’ll no see their likes again. Was explaining to my 18yo that I was watching Lewis in a final when he was still a 1yo! Puts it in perspective…

Was explaining to my 18yo that I was watching Lewis in a final when he was still a 1yo! Puts it in perspective…
Never knew Lewis played when he was so young:lookaround:

Never knew Lewis played when he was so young:lookaround:
I fckn knew someone would do that lol

I was expecting shrink but you beat the good doctor to it!

Agreed. Hibs didnae half make hard work of the finale though. Although they did ask people to stay back I think a lot of folk fecked off after they were subbed and then the teams went off thinking that was that!

We’ll no see their likes again. Was explaining to my 18yo that I was watching Lewis in a final when he was still a 1yo! Puts it in perspective…

Hibs were ushered away and told to come back out.
Lewis and Paul too, when they thought the team had bounced to let them do their thing they were told to get down and come back out.

Jeez, 1 year old. That was my 18th birthday weekend!
I think like alot of you, we've just seen 2 players span a couple generations from their first match at Easter Road, to their last.

There's a handful of you who have been there for almost every ball they've kicked. 1100 games between them, we will never see that at Easter Road again. If I'm honest I'm no sure we'll ever see many more first team players reach 300 games, never mind 500 and 600.

Joe's been here 5 years, been a starter almost that whole time, around 150 games.
Martin has been here 10ish seasons all in. 300 games tops.

Almost won't recognise Hibs without them.

Need more people like Lewis and Paul at the club, People that get the club, two legends forever, all the best to both.

I fckn knew someone would do that lol

I was expecting shrink but you beat the good doctor to it!
Aye, the bastard.
:52:

Best of luck to them. Hope they find success wherever they end up next. I'm sure we'll see them in the dugout at Easter Road one day.

Watched both of them make their debuts (christ they're making me feel auld) , over 500 apps each, capped for Scotland, Scottish cup winners and massive servants to the club, there is nothing i can add except whatever you guys do in life i hope it`s a success , both be a part of this club for centuries to come , proper peoples legends

Gone but never forgotten
I doubt they will part of this club for centuries to come. I don’t see this club making it through this century.

Tears 😥

Aye, the bastard.
:52:
If yer no fast..:a----:

• Angry
Reactions: Stu
Jarred my back the other day. Woke up yesterday with sciatica fkn pain took me ages to literaly crawl out of bed. Had to stay off work gubbing paracetamol and ibuprofen all day. Today of all days thought I wouldn't be able to travel up. Decided to drive up in my van as I couldn't sit down for any length of time and the van seats are higher it's only about 90 minutes drive so managed to make it on time and I'm delighted I was there.
Great performance by Hibs but the highlight was the tribute at the end.
For me it was so emotional 😢 could hardly belt out 2nd version of SOL ,I looked down Paul was holding back the tears, Lewis's wee boy was crying and I'm not in the least embarrassed to say tears were running down my face. The folk who stayed behind made enough noise to make up for the ones who weren't there and I'm no having a dig .
Just that one night seemed to make up for the shit season we had to endure the words to SOL could have been written for those 2guys and last night.
Just saw their interview Lewis remarked 'some of the guys back there in the dressing room are a bit shell shocked '
To Paul &Lewis and to the fans that turned up,🎶..thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!🎶
...now were did I put that box of Kleenex..😢😢💚💚

I doubt they will part of this club for centuries to come. I don’t see this club making it through this century.
That’s quite pessimistic Moaty. I fully expect Hibs to be around unless much bigger things, like nations, fail.

We have had some of the highest average gates in our history in recent years.

…….."…
On the other hand, surely a deep disappointment that after single handedly (well, each of them single handedly) causing the sacking of so many talented managers they are too lazy to have hung around long enough to get Monty sacked too.

Or is there a twist in the tail still to come.
:popcorn3:
:47: Monty.

Lewis and Paul
:sm023::sm127::grinning-smiley-045:

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 9029 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£86.25