• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Lennon after match interview

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
One eye on Gunts absolutely, Well done Lennon tell it as it is! A rocket up the arse.

I just hope these players aren't going to hide and be bitches like past Hibs squads.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
He quite right we are backed to playing like we did before commons came in .
It was rotten the day could hardly string two passes together .

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Just heard it. Brutal. Hope it has the desired effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Not been overly impressed with Lennon but I couldn't agree more with him here. Everything he said after the match was spot on.

Jan1875

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Totally agree with everything he said fantastic interview and very honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Just whats needed in my opinion!!! Rocket rite up the arse!!! Well played Mr Lennon

wsamcrowe

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Agree with everything except when he said Graham would maybe get pass marks in the first half. I don't rate Graham and thought as much as he tried hard today he wasn't very good

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
One point, he picks the team, had the chance to change it but it took 60 minutes to do so when it was obvioulsy no working.

Otherwise I agreed with him, he spoke like a pissed off Hibs fan, there were 2000 plus of them today.

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Bang on he is.

We're now at the business end of the season, we should be turning the screw and stretching our lead instead of limping over the line. You can bet your bottom dollar the players will be up for Wednesday though, the tie was always going to take care of itself.

Snippets of that interview indicated to me a frustrated Lennon on business in the January window, wee dig at the board in that he can't change the team that much with inept performances.

Hopefully that interview given is indeed the rocket needed.

It starts Wednesday.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Quality rant from Lenny, but as has been pointed out he trains them, picks them and sets the shape.....
He'll probably start with Stanton up front against the gunts and drop Cummings

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No surprise hearing Neil Lennon's clear anger and frustration there...

Lennon is used to winning League Championships with a team who are the strongest in the league. That's why he was hired. He knows what is required. Complacency as I keep banging on about is our biggest enemy. Every team is going to want to beat us so we must be up for every game and play with the required intensity and self-belief. We are going into the business end of the season now and we have to up our game big time in these bread and butter league matches. The cup will take care of itself and obviously I hope we win but I'm sorry it really is not the priority this season. My worry when the draw was made and we got Hearts was that our focus on winning vital league games would be affected as it was last season..and lo and behold it has happened again. A huge effort required on Wednesday night if we are going to have a chance of prevailing...but an equally bigger effort required next Saturday evening in a much more important game against Dunfermline at Easter Road. A game in which we simply have to pick up three points.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Quality rant from Lenny, but as has been pointed out he trains them, picks them and sets the shape.....
After today Sam Stanton (2 goals for Dumbarton) sounds a better prospect up front

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Excellent piece of psychology there. Also we dig his squad doesn't have enough depth.I agree.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Some people do not like managers being overly critical. It can be wrong, such as when Butcher came in and slated players. Lennon however is working with guys who won the cup and beat many SPL teams, they should be better no matter what position they play. Of course players need to hear they are doing good, but they also should have enough self belief that when they do receive a rollicking, they stand up and be counted. Why shouldn't Lennon threaten to play the young guys...there is plenty here always crying out for youth to be pushed through. A bad day is one thing, we have far too many and if players show a lack of desire, or knowledge and skill to pass a direct ball, then maybe they really are not good enough

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I'm carrying an injury and not match fit

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Agree with everything except when he said Graham would maybe get pass marks in the first half. I don't rate Graham and thought as much as he tried hard today he wasn't very good
I cannae think what he was watching when he said that, disnae even look like a fitba player tae me

One point, he picks the team, had the chance to change it but it took 60 minutes to do so when it was obvioulsy no working.

Otherwise I agreed with him, he spoke like a pissed off Hibs fan, there were 2000 plus of them today.
agree with this, he picked the team and tactics, why it always takes so long tae make changes when blind harry can see it isnae working baffles me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors