• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Leigh Griffiths

numptyploom

Private Member
Reaction score
Given Neil Lennon's openness about mental health issues and his recognition of Leigh Griffiths' similar issues, is it possible he recognises Griffiths desire to play first team football would best be served by loaning him to the club he supports in the hope he takes points off Rangers?

Given Neil Lennon's openness about mental health issues and his recognition of Leigh Griffiths' similar issues, is it possible he recognises Griffiths desire to play first team football would best be served by loaning him to the club he supports in the hope he takes points off Huns?

Can't see it happening. Lennon hates us.

He hates the thought of the Huns winning the league even more I bet.

He hates the thought of the Huns winning the league even more I bet.
Different ways to look at. Griffiths could potentially weaken teams below Celtic. He needs to be playing. Does he still have it?

Different ways to look at. Griffiths could potentially weaken teams below Celtic. He needs to be playing. Does he still have it?
Compared to what we have currently? A definite yes!

Does he really?
He was made very welcome here and the divorce wasn't the worst.

Does he really?
He was made very welcome here and the divorce wasn't the worst.

Aye. He won't let Griffiths or anyone else come to us if he can help it.

And how do you know this?

Just scored for them so even more unlikely

Presumably if Sparky was on loan to us, he wouldn't be able to play against the Soapies?

Presumably if Sparky was on loan to us, he wouldn't be able to play against the Soapies?

Or in the Scottish cup.

Griffiths will probably not play again for Celtic this season. Lennon was happy to play him in a cup game against Partick Thistle just to keep him match fit and to prove a point, but there are several players ahead of him now. His career is going down the drain but he won't move and take a massive drop in wages, and as I have said several times before I just don't think Celtic will ever loan him out to another scottish club. He is a great goalscorer and it would have been nice to have him back at Hibs on loan, but it's never going to happen IMO.

Is it possible Lennon only put him on against Partick to cup tie him before putting him on loan?

Saw his interview on Sportscene last night and he doesn't want to leave. Looked decent from the brief highlights. Lennon sees him in training every day so should know if he's going to be in his plans.

Saw his interview on Sportscene last night and he doesn't want to leave. Looked decent from the brief highlights. Lennon sees him in training every day so should know if he's going to be in his plans.

He has the potential to be one of the most prolific strikers in our league and with game time a very important player that could be the difference between the national team qualifying for a major tournament or not.

celtc keep him in the background with his thumb up his arse and folk wonder what's wrong with the game in Scotland!

He doesn't.

He doesn't.

I don't think he does either. My son met him a couple of weeks after he left Hibs, and he was very positive about the club still.

He's a one club man though, and as I am too I can't hold it against him.

Still a bawbag mind.

i dont think lennon will help us anytime soon. i think he likes the club and let's be honest he had a very nice 'goodbye' - quite funny he left because of fk and look what fk did...

Hat trick for the Smellies, hopefully can do the business for Scotland against Israel

Mcginn back training, too early for games? When are they?

This thread has been viewed 2584 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back