• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Leeann Dempster v SNP Councillor?

Jamie

Admin
I dont get the last line.... why would we have to re examin the issue accreditation?

we pay it and that should be the end of it....
Its just a body, employers can choose to join surely? Is it a law?

Properly a whole lot of paperwork to be filled in etc that frankly atm hibs have better things to do!

SKII

Bounce Radge
The press will be all over this too thanks to the fan sites. He can try to cover it up in the hope it will go away but he's chosen the wrong target for his self-promotion vehicle. The brand loyalty of Hibs fans to their club is way stronger than anyone's brand loyalty to a political party or politician.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
The press will be all over this too thanks to the fan sites. He can try to cover it up in the hope it will go away but he's chosen the wrong target for his self-promotion vehicle. The brand loyalty of Hibs fans to their club is way stronger than anyone's brand loyalty to a political party or politician.
Exactly. Schoolboy error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beagle

Donator
Bounce Radge

I dont get the last line.... why would we have to re examin the issue accreditation?

we pay it and that should be the end of it....
Aye, you'd think so. This accreditation will be another made up form-filling nonsense, like yon investors in people pish from a few years ago. It'll get you a nice wall plaque and an entry on some database where prospective employees can check before agreeing to work for your organisation.
Those involved and promoting these initiatives get their heads in a spin if everyone isn't on board with their projects.

Gunnerhibby

Freeloading Admin Radge
Admin
I'm pretty sure a SNP high heid yin and good Hibee Bouncer will be having a word in his ear soon enough :coffee:

kevinc

Bounce Radge
Well done LD, maybe counciller 'Not a Jambo' should focus on the large retailers, bookies, pubs etc not paying the living wage in his ward, rather than go after an integral part of the community he purports to represent. His petty request for HFC to reconsider eating time gaining meaningless accreditation is nothing more than a woeful attempt to save some face. Maybe his constituents should ask him what other valuable projects he is involved in on their behalf.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Obviously a bit of SNP hatred on this thread.

The boy done good, and his petition worked wonders.

I'm going to suggest he starts more petitions; perhaps one to make seat belts in cars mandatory, and another one to ban small boys being stuffed up chimneys to clear the soot.

I'm absolutely confident he can achieve similar success.

Keep up the good work.

:applause:

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
Aye, you'd think so. This accreditation will be another made up form-filling nonsense, like yon investors in people pish from a few years ago. It'll get you a nice wall plaque and an entry on some database where prospective employees can check before agreeing to work for your organisation.
Those involved and promoting these initiatives get their heads in a spin if everyone isn't on board with their projects.
Hibs did it [paid the living wage] without triumphalising it. He should have done his homework before starting a petition. The guy is a self publicising welt in that he thought he was going to draw something to everyones attention that didn't acually exist [Hibs not paying the living wage].

In short, he is a welt and he's been told he is.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
He still doesn't seem to get the fact he totally made a pric* of himself by starting a petition without knowing the facts! If that's the nest the SNP can recruit...and I'm sure it's not, then they couldn't run a menage never mind a country

Beagle

Donator
Bounce Radge
Hibs did it [paid the living wage] without triumphalising it. He should have done his homework before starting a petition. The guy is a self publicising welt in that he thought he was going to draw something to everyones attention that didn't acually exist [Hibs not paying the living wage].

In short, he is a welt and he's been told he is.
I'm in agreement totally. I was just mentioning what I thought the championing of this accreditation was. Given that the Gunts recently made a song and dance about their own involvement with living wage, I expected this choob to have been one of their own (in spite of his denial) as it's a very 'Hearts' thing to do - to try and have a snide dig at Hibs after them so publicly singing from the rooftops about the same thing.

Admin
I'm in agreement totally. I was just mentioning what I thought the championing of this accreditation was. Given that the Gunts recently made a song and dance about their own involvement with living wage, I expected this choob to have been one of their own (in spite of his denial) as it's a very 'Hearts' thing to do - to try and have a snide dig at Hibs after them so publicly singing from the rooftops about the same thing.
He is either a gunt or a smarmy ****, pretty much the same thing, lets be honest.

wee 162

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Bounce Radge
The reason why Hibs won't be accredited is because reading Dempsters reply we wouldn't be a living wage employer. It's not about just contracted staff, it's about all staff including casual catering staff etc. who I know are not on the living wage...

Accreditation costs buttons. And it's not an onerous obligation in terms of the time you have to commit to it.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
The reason why Hibs won't be accredited is because reading Dempsters reply we wouldn't be a living wage employer. It's not about just contracted staff, it's about all staff including casual catering staff etc. who I know are not on the living wage...

Accreditation costs buttons. And it's not an onerous obligation in terms of the time you have to commit to it.
Nice to see you back amigo.

[video=youtube;SGZqDzb__bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZqDzb__bw[/video]

We discussed this at the St. Pat's Branch meeting on Thursday night (not about the 12 year auld SNP gadgie cooncillor, which we were not aware of ) during a meeting with Amit. Committee member Tam Mc pressed for answers to all these points and Amit said he would take them back to the Board. No petition required.

GGTTH

BIG G

PS I think there is more chance of progressive changes at ER through Supporters groups engaging with Hibs than politicians of whatever ilk.

egb_hibs

Bounce Radge

Nice to see you Al. The catering staff seem to me to be overwhelmingly kids in a Saturday job. Are they covered by min wage? I'm not persuaded they should be - but that's cowshed stuff - but I don't know if they are or not? For the avoidance of doubt, the adult staff ought to be on it in my view; they seem to be few and in the supervisory roles.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Nice to see you Al. The catering staff seem to me to be overwhelmingly kids in a Saturday job. Are they covered by min wage? I'm not persuaded they should be - but that's cowshed stuff - but I don't know if they are or not? For the avoidance of doubt, the adult staff ought to be on it in my view; they seem to be few and in the supervisory roles.
I know for a fact the catering staff as of last year at the PBS were not on the living wage

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old