PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
It is,it's taken from her Tweet.

Boy has made a James Hunt of himself...

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge

Seen the above doing the rounds on Facebook. Anyone any idea if it is genuine or not?
Well done LD :banana: More importanlty, well done Hibs on paying the living wage but not crowing about it like our near neighbours did.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Measured response in a professional manner.

I'm afraid Councillor Ritchie has successfully established his credentials as being a grade A fud.

Beagle

Donator
Bounce Radge
Had a look on his Facebook page and boy is he getting it tight from his constituents. Don't think Wee Nicky is gonna be impressed with him if he loses the Leith SNP vote on account of this.

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
I saw that as soon as he put it up on facebook and told him he's made a basic error in not allowing Hibs the right to reply before starting his petition.Stupid laddie, and clearly not a Hibby.

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
I've asked him, in the spirit of transparency, if he could let folk know what team he supports. I expect to either be ignored or for him to claim to not follow a team.

Either way, it's deeply suspect behaviour.A man without a team cannot be trusted.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Bounce Radge
I've asked him, in the spirit of transparency, if he could let folk know what team he supports. I expect to either be ignored or for him to claim to not follow a team.

Either way, it's deeply suspect behaviour.A man without a team cannot be trusted.
100% true!

He looks like a Gunt though, with his big smug coupon.

Perthhibee

Space Cadet Radge
Bounce Radge
Dear Ms Dempster
As a newly elected councillor, I take very seriously my role in campaigning on the issues that matter to people in Leith Walk. The living wage, and the Accredited Living Wage initiative is without doubt one such issue.
I was aware that the Poverty Alliance had ran a campaign calling on Scottish football clubs to become Accredited Living Wage employers. Given the huge status and importance football teams have within their local communities, the initiative sought to encourage football clubs to set the example for other employers in their area to follow.
At that time, Hibernian chose not to become accredited Living Wage employers. On speaking with the Poverty Alliance and confirming that remained the case, I launched a petition then wrote to you asking if you would reconsider your position.
My intention had been to create some level of public interest on the issue, so that my request to meet with me and representatives from the Accredited Living Wage initiative might have met with more success.
This approach has been criticised, with many suggesting that I should have waited for a response from the club before actively campaigning on the issue. As someone with nothing but respect for Hibernian and their supporters, I agree that this would have been a better approach.
While there was no intent to mislead anyone regarding this campaign, I do believe that I should have contacted you privately before making this issue public.
I therefore apologise unreservedly for any upset caused, wish the club well and hope that Hibernian will re-examine the issue of Living Wage accreditation in the near future.
Yours sincerely
Lewis Ritchie

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dub

Bounce Radge

I've asked him why he hasnt tweeted the response from Hibs yet. I see a post form Perthibby but not sure what medium that is from as it doesn't appear on his twitter feed.

Wannabehibee

Bounced Out!
I've asked him why he hasnt tweeted the response from Hibs yet. I see a post form Perthibby but not sure what medium that is from as it doesn't appear on his twitter feed.
Yeah was kinda wondering that myself. Where did you get that response from [MENTION=13706]Perthhibee[/MENTION]?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah was kinda wondering that myself. Where did you get that response from [MENTION=13706]Perthhibee[/MENTION]?

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Bounce Radge
Because he's a Councillor for Edinburgh Council.

His data allowance on his mobile phone contract has probably went over-budget so the apology Tweet will be delayed and due to budget issues will probably not be the full apology has previously promised.

:glassraise:

Perthhibee

Space Cadet Radge
Bounce Radge

- - - Updated - - -

Off his facebook page

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dub

Bounce Radge
Because he's a Councillor for Edinburgh Council.

His data allowance on his mobile phone contract has probably went over-budget so the apology Tweet will be delayed and due to budget issues will probably not be the full apology has previously promised.

:glassraise:
Thanks for clearing that up :rollfloor

Perthhibee

Space Cadet Radge
Bounce Radge

I dont get the last line.... why would we have to re examin the issue accreditation?

we pay it and that should be the end of it....

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old