• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Leeann and HSL

happyhibbee

New radge
Reaction score
What a difference they have made to our club. 2 very good Signings today and more to come very soon I'm told. The feel good factor is back at Easter road. I myself Renewed weeks ago and also contribute to shares through with HSL every month. I am so Happy we have Leeann on board at our club as the difference is night and day. I hope we get more fans to renew their season tickets as this is the players alan can tie up with the extra funds. even Just 18.75 a month like what I do to HSL can make a hugh difference to the Managers Budget. Lets get behind the Team and look forward to getting back to where we belong.

Here is a link to the HSL news page and what Leeann had to say today.

News

GGTTH

Does the season ticket money all go to the manager still? If so we should have a good budget

Does the season ticket money all go to the manager still? If so we should have a good budget[/QUOTE

Yes it does I think. but we only have 6000 renewed to date. The Money from fans To HSL has helped already to tie down David gray, Fyvie and now Keatings . are we are only a week in. Hope many more renew and give the manager even more cash to get players of this quality in. Them over the road have sold 15000 to date. so c'mon Hibs fans lets get behind Leeann and the team. We have to give Credit to HSL and Leeann so far as we are not slow in putting them down at other times. Credit where Credit is due .

Think I'll sign up after my holidays :thumbgrin

Does the season ticket money all go to the manager still? If so we should have a good budget[/QUOTE

Yes it does I think. but we only have 6000 renewed to date. The Money from fans To HSL has helped already to tie down David gray, Fyvie and now Keatings . are we are only a week in. Hope many more renew and give the manager even more cash to get players of this quality in. Them over the road have sold 15000 to date. so c'mon Hibs fans lets get behind Leeann and the team. We have to give Credit to HSL and Leeann so far as we are not slow in putting them down at other times. Credit where Credit is due .

I agree so far it's been a good start to building for next season and credit is due for that, 6000 ST will be approx 1.2 million so with that at our disposal it should get us a decent squad for winning promotion

And certain parties thought I was after a jacket!

All absolutely correct.

A tie would do :giggle:

That lot announced they had sold 9000 up to Friday so selling 6000 over the weekend is impressive

This thread has been viewed 2164 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50