• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

League cup draw - Killie v Hibernian

Cabbageman

Private Member
Reaction score
Killie away

Decent draw for us.

Celtc v Partick
Killie v Hibs
Gunts v Sheep
Livvie v Huns

Decent draw, Killie far from the force they were under Clarke.

Hopefully a good Wednesday night trip through

Hopefully a good Wednesday night trip through
Or Tuesday as we play smellies on the Sat 1230...

Gotta be happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough week

I'd prefer a home draw, but no reason we can't get a result through there.
Hopefully we will have stabilised the defence by then, and Killie seem to be pretty rotten just now. Let's hope they keep that up.

admire everyones optimism

admire everyones optimism
Fear not. The family man, the Bounces own private Fraser, will be on soon to curb everyone's enthusiasm

I hope we are far better in a months time. Killie are pretty pish, but then so are we.

First away tie in the latter rounds of this competition for ages.

We’ve had some Barry cup wins through there over a number of years. Another incoming.

Or Tuesday as we play smellies on the Sat 1230...

Play hearts on the Sunday before so more than likely be the Wednesday. Going to be a tough week that.

Play Gunts on the Sunday before so more than likely be the Wednesday. Going to be a tough week that.
Very true on all counts!

We have a pretty terrible record away to Killie of late but other than a home tie this is probably the best alternative I guess. Let's hope the team turn up hungry to win this.

We have a pretty terrible record away to Killie of late but other than a home tie this is probably the best alternative I guess. Let's hope the team turn up hungry to win this.

Hopefully we do turn up, could do with a trip or 2 to Hamden before Xmas

It'll be hard.But it's probably one of the better draws.

Would have obviously much preferred a home draw, but Kilmarnock are certainly beatable.

We need to be up for this, it’s a big money game with 70,000 -100,000 combined gate money to be split equally among the semi finalists.

Betfred total TV and prize money last season was £2.1m so a decent wedge is available.

Hibs need to “pony up” here and deliver some cash.

Could do with a Hampden trip...IF...we improve...otherwise we could again be on reverse of a huge defeat

hmmm Killie pie. Tough to call as their season could go either way under their new manager, but confident of a trip to Hampden for the semis!

This thread has been viewed 2109 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back