aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Gotta be happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Well, we avoided the bigot twins, the scum and the sheep. So that is a plus. Not that I would fancy us to beat Jossy's Giants at present, but can I point out that when we won the League Cup in 1991 we won at Rugby Park on the way (the last 16) and we won again in Ayrshire (Ayr U) in the q-fs. However, our subsequent record at Rugby Park in League Cup ties is consistently shite: we lost there in '92 (as holders, 3-1 aet, Tommy Mc missed pen; we were 3-1 down then, anyway); we lost 3-2 there in '99 (I'm reliably informed we were 'pish'); and 2-1 in '00 (even after Russell Latapy gave us an early lead).

However, when we win there in a cup we tend to at least make the final. For example, our Scottish Cup runners-up runs of both 2001 and 2013 entailed a q-f victory there.

The Omen is still on!

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
And the last twice we won the League Cup we beat Killie during the run. 1991 last 16, obvs. And then this on Mothering Sunday 2007:

-

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
P.S. Can I just say how much I PHUCKING HATE THAT GRAMMARLY AD ON YOU TUBE! EVERY PHUCKING TIME! tHAT NASAL TRANSATLANTIC PATRONISING **** TELLING YOU THAT, 'WRITING'S DIFFICULT'! AWAY AND FLING SHITE AT YERSEL!

*****!

Power

Bounce Radge
First away tie in the latter rounds of this competition for ages.

We’ve had some Barry cup wins through there over a number of years. Another incoming.

Jamie

Admin
Play Gunts on the Sunday before so more than likely be the Wednesday. Going to be a tough week that.
Very true on all counts!

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
We have a pretty terrible record away to Killie of late but other than a home tie this is probably the best alternative I guess. Let's hope the team turn up hungry to win this.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old