• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Le fondre leaving

Slippery kaboosh

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Apparently he's off at the end of the season..I thought we had the option of another year

Apparently he's off at the end of the season..I thought we had the option of another year
We will do....however I doubt they will be taking it up due to the major overhaul we will be having.

We will do....however I doubt they will be taking it up due to the major overhaul we will be having.
And the fact we need younger, better players. Good luck to him.

Meh. Clear to see he was a player in his day, still has the brain but he’s hardly made an impact over the season. Flatters to deceive.

Flashes of brilliance here and there doesn't cut it for the wage he'll be on. This seasons McGeady, absent when we needed him most. I was a big fan of ALF when he was at Bolton. Ashame we couldn't have got him a bit earlier in his career.

Assuming him or us have decided it won't be exercised.

Fair enough, a decent wage off the books. Add it to the Maolida fund

Assuming him or us have decided it won't be exercised.

Fair enough, a decent wage off the books. Add it to the Maolida fund
He looked pretty disinterested in the Ross County game so probably knew his time was up.

We should have signed Fletcher instead.

This thread has been viewed 716 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75