LD statement (1 Viewer)

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Which was the other part of my discussion and the reason I have been an arsehole about it all week.
May you long continue being that arsehole on that subject!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Reactions: WJC1848

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I asked a Director why we were not doing that at half time of the Hun game, the vacant stare told me everything I already thought of the people running our club. They don't see it as a problem, or don't want to rise to the challenge.
Happily take the blue pound, wish the Huns that wanted a boycott had carried it through

Reactions: 1875

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I had a dream about Leeann last night, I bumped into her somewhere and she stopped to talk to me, but a minder pulled her away. Not really relevant to anything but I’d forgotten about it until seen the thread.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I have on good authority a hun was arrested on Friday night for throwing a bottle on the pitch,no mention of that in the statement

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I had a dream about Leeann last night, I bumped into her somewhere and she stopped to talk to me, but a minder pulled her away. Not really relevant to anything but I’d forgotten about it until seen the thread.
Shrink, mind that efty in Dumbarton?

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple & Green

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Rod Petrie. He had years as Chief Executive to cut the Huns ticket allocation and complain about their behavior but didn’t. He rose up through Scottish football’s corrupt institutions without every making any real effort to confront the elephant in the room. Now we have Leanne in charge and we have on occasion cut their ticket allocation and yet she's getting all the abuse that he should have had before. I do think once we’d mad that move last year to cut them to half the stand we should have kept it that way. Or reduced it further.
As long as RP is at our club we will never criticise the rangers sectarianism , they are after all the sfa’s team , and RP ‘s aspirations of being topdog in that corrupt organisation stops him having an adverse opinion about them
LD , while having such previous long term connection with “them” would obviously stop her criticising “them”
My long term held opinion of RP is well documented , you can add LD to my list and as long as they ( RP and LD ) are at our club criticism of them will be zilch , fact of life I’m afraid

Livvie v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel