• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Late night Sheepies?

Hearts hearts hearts hearts *&*^ hearts

Aberdeen can GTF

Is there a list of moderated words?

Fuck the sheep but I was never going anyway.

I feel for you, @lespenny. I, as an onlooker, would not like to see you remove yourself due to a simple mix up. I wanted a tile on the East Stand wall and kept getting knocked back because the filter would not accept my surname, deeming it "unacceptable" or "offensive". Yes, my bleeding surname! However, after a phone call to the appropriate people, all was resolved and wife and I visit the "offensive" tile regularly. Worth a wee reconsideration perhaps?

I'm glad you and Mrs Cockface managed to get the tile sorted at last.

I'm glad you and Mrs Cockface managed to get the tile sorted at last.
I thought it was an unwritten rule that you wouldn't use people's real names? Disappointed in you, Sir Stink!

I can see me getting removed for saying that a 7:00pm Saturday night kick off has a lot going for it and I am fully supportive of the Sheepy idea.

Not this time around though as it is far to short notice which would seriously inconvenience our previously booked up away fans.

Going forward though I would much prefer to attend football on a Saturday night on an occasional basis as it frees up the odd Saturday afternnoon or instead you can make a real football day of it.

On the pitch these late night games with the floodlights on hold far more appeal to supporters and players alike in terms of excitement.

Hence I would be very much in favour of say 4 attractive games a season being held reciprocally (home and away) at 7:00pm Saturday night as long as away fans travel home can be accomodated.

Friday night aye, less keen on Saturday nights. But with more notice.

I can see me getting removed for saying that a 7:00pm Saturday night kick off has a lot going for it and I am fully supportive of the Sheepy idea.

Not this time around though as it is far to short notice which would seriously inconvenience our previously booked up away fans.

Going forward though I would much prefer to attend football on a Saturday night on an occasional basis as it frees up the odd Saturday afternnoon or instead you can make a real football day of it.

On the pitch these late night games with the floodlights on hold far more appeal to supporters and players alike in terms of excitement.

Hence I would be very much in favour of say 4 attractive games a season being held reciprocally (home and away) at 7:00pm Saturday night as long as away fans travel home can be accomodated.

Sorry, totally disagree with most of that. No matter how much big business media throw at football to manipulate their agenda and schedules, Scotland getting the scraps of the scraps, Saturday fitba at 3.00 pm is and will always be the business in my opinion.

BIG G

Friday night aye, less keen on Saturday nights. But with more notice.

Friday night football is class, adds something to the atmosphere.

I feel for you, @lespenny. I, as an onlooker, would not like to see you remove yourself due to a simple mix up. I wanted a tile on the East Stand wall and kept getting knocked back because the filter would not accept my surname, deeming it "unacceptable" or "offensive". Yes, my bleeding surname! However, after a phone call to the appropriate people, all was resolved and wife and I visit the "offensive" tile regularly. Worth a wee reconsideration perhaps?
What's your surname?Christ?

3pm, Saturday 7th March. Pittodrie.

Why have you changed my post? I typed Gunts and you changed it to Gunts.
Just try calling them He arts or Hertz

What's your surname?Christ?
Jarse. 1st name hugh

Jarse. 1st name hugh
Oldie - but goldie.

Oldie - but goldie.
No as old as the moat going by his pic

This thread has been viewed 5219 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50