• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ladies game and two-seaters

WJC1848

Private Member
Reaction score
Wife and I were coming back from the Hibs Ladies game today, driving along Queensferry Road when alongside us "thrummed" this two-seater, the like of which I have never seen before. A "McLaren". Open-topped, guy on his own, seemingly relaxed, but Wife remarked, "Must be absolutely perishing just to be seen with the top off". Quite a machine. Have no idea how much such a car would cost. Any idea?
Ladies won 6 - 0. Joelle as good as ever, but Rachel Small, "Smallie" was utter class.

Might get an idea of cost here , I'll be visiting here when I win the lottery www.romansinternational.com

Might get an idea of cost here , I'll be visiting here when I win the lottery www.romansinternational.com
Wow! Utterly stunning! Any of these would be a match for Del-Boy's Capri Ghia.
Thanks.

Wow! Utterly stunning! Any of these would be a match for Del-Boy's Capri Ghia.
Thanks.

I do a fair bit of fantasizing on that page

I do a fair bit of fantasizing on that page
Well, I wish you the very best of luck with your lottery numbers. That is quite some site.
Wife and I have our flights, hotel, match tickets and car hire booked for the Scottish Women's game against England in Nice in the Women's World Cup in June and so I will let you know the number of these cars we see when we're driving in our "Clio or similar" when we "cruise" through Juin les Pins to and from the game.
Again, best of luck with your fantasizing.

Well, I wish you the very best of luck with your lottery numbers. That is quite some site.
Wife and I have our flights, hotel, match tickets and car hire booked for the Scottish Women's game against England in Nice in the Women's World Cup in June and so I will let you know the number of these cars we see when we're driving in our "Clio or similar" when we "cruise" through Juin les Pins to and from the game.
Again, best of luck with your fantasizing.

Well you never know i suppose

Wife and I were coming back from the Hibs Ladies game today, driving along Queensferry Road when alongside us "thrummed" this two-seater, the like of which I have never seen before. A "McLaren". Open-topped, guy on his own, seemingly relaxed, but Wife remarked, "Must be absolutely perishing just to be seen with the top off". Quite a machine. Have no idea how much such a car would cost. Any idea?
Ladies won 6 - 0. Joelle as good as ever, but Rachel Small, "Smallie" was utter class.

Modern and expensive convertibles are equiped with heat that blows in your lugs and around your neck, heated steering wheels, heated bum pads etc. Add in the thrill of hearing that exhaust note with the roof down and you wont feel the cold at all. In fact I am feeling all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

Modern and expensive convertibles are equiped with heat that blows in your lugs and around your neck, heated steering wheels, heated bum pads etc. Add in the thrill of hearing that exhaust note with the roof down and you wont feel the cold at all. In fact I am feeling all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.
By the way, I like your Audi-referenced logo. Hope to see your "McLaren"-referenced one soon.

If you mention Hibs ladies,its McGregor not McLaren you need to look at

By the way, I like your Audi-referenced logo. Hope to see your "McLaren"-referenced one soon.

wasnae me. My old convertible has heated nothing and only has seat belts fitted so you dont blow away above 30mph

This thread has been viewed 1317 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50