PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score

We’re pretty much doomed to a Tory government from now on unless Scotland goes it alone....

Reactions: greencol
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Umunna saying in the press conference that he wants a new kind of politics and calls for people from other parties to join with him(them).
Cant see many Tories leaving to join up, regardless of their Brexit beliefs.
May get a Lib Dem or an independent to tag along.
It has probably gassed the Labour party.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
This is stunning - the tories are a much more broken and divided party yet greed keeps them together. It’s not the sdp again it’s much more self defeating this time. I get they don’t like Corbyn but this isn’t going to remove him any faster.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
We were doomed to a Tory government before any MP's left. FFS Labour is behind the Tories in the polls! They should be 20 points ahead. I'm very comfortable with a more left wing Labour party but they needed a proper leader to go out and champion them. Corbyn isn't that man. Because I know there's no Labour government imminent anytime soon I've become Yes to Scottish Independence.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I reckon quite a few more will follow from Labour. I doubt any others from the other parties will join in. In order for this group to gain credibility they should resign their seats and fight a by-election.
This country is a complete shambles and the sooner we get the hell out of here the better, it’s time to call a second referendum on independence.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Stolen from twitter but the name is a bit dull they should have gone with:

Chukka’s Pukka Muthafcukaz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
I'd vote for Bob Servant. Man's a legend.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Who are these right wing Blairite sycphantic bastards. The BBC has been giving it that they have over a century (100 hundred years service to the Labour Party) total pish.
Mike Gapes is an uber Blairite I rembember 40 years ago gapes being top man an witchunter in the Blairite Labour Students group. He has had a safe London seat for 27 years. There is a third of the 100 year propaganda nonsense He was getting bumped by his local Constituency Labour Party, as was hapless Notingham MP Cris Leslie and savvy Scousers in Liverpool Wavertree resented Luciana Berger being parachuted into their working class constiuency. Anyone remember the docu. regarding the last election when young and old Kinnock said it would be a disaster for Corbyn/Labour and at the count Junior started to say something about Corbyn and his far more savvy ex Prime Minister of Denmark told him on camera to shut his fucking mouth.
I notice that none of these fucking heroes are willing to stand at a by election. Says it all. Fucking scabs.

BIG G

Last edited:
Reactions: Plasticman
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I cannot be bothered with MP's who do a runner from their parties for whatever reasons. If they think the Labour Party is racist or anti-Semitic or hopeless regarding Brexit then get together and fight for what you believe in within the party you were elected for. It's the same with those who wanted to leave the EU for whatever reason...stay in it and fight for reform, don't just walk away, what the hell is that going to achieve ? Nothing is going to change by taking the cowards way out and just scarpering. The SDP was formed in a similar way in the early 80's and that disappeared within a few years. I can see the same happening with this. Whether you like Corbyn or not despite all the odds he increased the Labour vote by a significant margin in the last election and played a major part in destroying the Tories majority. The Labour Party members also elected him with one of the biggest majorities ever giving him a very strong mandate to lead.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
7 MP's who jumped ship, goodbye good riddance, close the door behind ya pal.....

Corbyn faces on a daily basis unprecedented abuse by the press, whilst the most incompetent government in our history goes from one f*ck up to another. Instead the Blairites within insist on committing political suicide.

It's not surprising Labour get sabotaged by the press and the establishment, because they stand for nationalisation, getting rid of zero hours contracts, big business to pay their fair share of taxes, etc etc. Labour's programme is actually quite moderate.

Last edited:
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Splenid htristwri an my NatLUST Aigos
Blarites, you never know Farage needs a job....
Although not a Scottish Nationalist,, I support unequivocally the right of self determination of any Country if their people want it, which does not make me obliged to support it here or anywhere else. Some of my best amigos on here have told me that I am the Marxist conunderem they cannae get. Voting against Scottish Independence though clearly not a Unionist is hard to get until one to one sit downs. I got a hard time from some good amigos on here when for the first time in my life never voted in a popular vote regarding Brexit. My reasons for voting for neither were clear and still very much are.

BIG G

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

superbam

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
That crowd esp Chuka Umuna are fine examples of the type of arseholes that have attached themselves to the Labour right and are now becoming no strangers to the SNP....vacuous managerialists who are attracted to politics by their own narcissism and sociopathic nature rather than any ideals, and hide this fact in the empty language and gestures of post-ideology "centrism".

Reactions: Gareth
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gareth

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Whats been missing from all the soft soap interviews with this shower is the issue of them only supporting broad churches when the right are in control. And isn't it amazing how quickly they are allowed to move on from the 'funny tinge' racism. What a shower

Reactions: superbam
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Great timing, just as well there's nothing more important to be concentrating their efforts on eh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can doubt that Luciana Berger has been the recipient of some disgusting anti semitic abuse. What would anyone say about a boss who didn't speak to an employee about such abuse? Jeremy Corbyn hasn't spoken to Luciana Berger since 2017. Sorry but he's no leader.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS