• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

KYLE MAGENNIS IS A HIBEE!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20201005-151003_Twitter.jpg

5 years!!!!!!

Gives us plenty time to get to know each other!

Welcome to your new home.

KYLE MAGENNIS IS A HIBEE!

Continue reading...

A 5 year deal is a serious investment, fair play to Hibs. Great ambition shown.

I'm assuming he's a decent player because I don't really know much about him. Do we own St Mirren or something?

Welcome to the Hibs, do you think Ross Jack rates him a little. Good contract for the lad, club and player committed.

Welcome to the Hibees Kyle..

5 years!!!!!!

Gives us plenty time to get to know each other!

Welcome to your new home.
Stuck on my eyes!

Welcome aboard - d'ye pronounce it same as McGuinness?

5 years, did not expect that

Welcome to the Hibees Kyle.

5 years shows real inent and trust in the lad. Welcome to Hibernian Kyle!

Welcome to the Hibs, do you think Ross Jack rates him a little. Good contract for the lad, club and player committed.

Mind when he was playing up front for Dunfermline and he had a set to on the pitch with Goram?

He’d be a great partner for Nesbit.

Welcome to Hibernian FC!! ?

Stuck on my eyes!

in Ireland aye, in Haarlem its McHeiniken.:lookaround:

Welcome Kylie. Just need tae sign Jason now.:gigglle:
Mind when he was playing up front for Dunfermline and he had a set to on the pitch with Goram?

He’d be a great partner for Nesbit.
:lauff:

Good signing for us and gives us more options in the middle of the park. Jack worked with him at St Mirren so knows his strengths. Welcome to Hibs Kyle [emoji106][emoji122][emoji1184]

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

That's a fine signing. Nice one Hibs.
emoji106.png

Would it be too much to hope for Campbell as well?

5 years for Magennis and 4 for Nisbet, good stuff Hibs ??

That's a fine signing. Nice one Hibs.
emoji106.png

Would it be too much to hope for Campbell as well?
Easy tiger

5 years is a serious commitment, obviously expecting big things, a few millions in 3 years please.

5 years is a serious commitment, obviously expecting big things, a few millions in 3 years please.
A few million or potentially might see him as another future captain since he was captain at st mirren

Nobody can talk about lack of ambition now , Welcome Kyle

Very pleased with this.Good news.

Big investment

Well done to all

This is great news as Jack obviously rates him. The news has got the puddledrinkers raging again too. I do feel slightly sorry for St Mirren as they are a grand old club.

This is great news as Jack obviously rates him. The news has got the puddledrinkers raging again too. I do feel slightly sorry for St Mirren as they are a grand old club.
Indeed, but as I said in another thread there may well be a sell on clause which if the lad moves on for a reasonable fee, will spread some much needed cash around.
If he moves on to bigger things , of course.

Welcome to Hibs Kyle

Indeed, but as I said in another thread there may well be a sell on clause which if the lad moves on for a reasonable fee, will spread some much needed cash around.
If he moves on to bigger things , of course.

I think that's a given, the success of the McGinn deal for them and us, would be madness for them not to seek something similar. They're still due money when he moves on again of course.

A few million or potentially might see him as another future captain since he was captain at st mirren

Obviously if he ends up staying here a long time, thats a real possibility. But the idea here has to be to develop him and move him on for some of those mega bucks.
The 5 year contract is insurance against a final season cut down price or the dreaded freebie.

Welcome to Hibs

Loving the five year deal. I think it shows a long-term plan for us.

Stuck on my eyes!

It’s probably another way of pronouncing McGinn. ??We love McGinn super Kyle McGinn ?
Welcome to the mad house Kyle. ??

in Ireland aye, in Haarlem its McHeiniken.:lookaround:
If he can play like John McGinnarse, he'll do just fine

This thread has been viewed 2768 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back