• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

KP update - June

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Morning all,

June quickfire update - what has been happening since my last update on the 30th May.

Only month of the year with nae Cabbage to watch but we’re nearly there – fixtures were released last Friday (21st) and details can be found here - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10062

Our new Home and Away strips were also released later that day – From what I can see and hear, the strips have went down really well with supporters and when I was in the clubstore during the week, I was told it has been a fantastic success so far – Hibernian Community Foundation Sponsor prints are popular, as is leaving the tops blank but still making a donation to our Foundation – https://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/donate/famous-fivers-hibernian-community-foundation-10th-anniversary-appeal/1-/credit-card

There has been more quick wins over the last month, again it was great to interact with fans and club on these – this includes supporting with seat moves in the middle of the month. Aidan at the club and Lynn and the Ticket Office team have worked hard over the summer for us.

Working Together Meeting this month was surprise hijacked by Paul and Robbie coming in for a great Q&A session. Highlights were Paul being very, very happy with the Recruitment team and the work they have done – really pleased with our options per position and squad size. Robbie demonstrating he is more than just a number two and a good leader too. Before that surprise, I did have the pleasure of giving an ad-hoc impromptu stadium tour to two Greek boys that turned up at the stadium randomly. They were very impressed with our Stadium and West Stand collection of historic items.

I attended my second board meeting on Tuesday this week up at HTC. Points flagged to the board by myself and Tracey (and as always, not on behalf of all supporters but a fair proportion).
- Replica Kit slow to be released; majority of supporters love this years design - some concerns with the lack of commercial sponsorship/others love the approach.
- Rod’s Appointment to SFA President – no change for Hibs and we remain status quo. Any conflict of interest will be dealt with in the right manner.
- Safe Standing – the topic is still surfacing and with Kilmarnock’s moves in the summer it peaked again. It is on our review list which the club will continue to work down as others are ticked off/budget allows. It must be noted there is a relaxed attitude to standing at games in certain sections already.
- Recycling initiative – A Hibs backed initiative to get fans to support recycling at the games to keep Hibs and the community clean – there is quick wins available here and it was great to hear how the club itself recycles everything from grass to electrical goods.
- Hibs ladies – to review the ladies position between formally part of the club or to stay part of the Community Foundation – the Community Foundation is the right place of them at the moment and we’ll continue to back them to be as successful as ever.
-Ticket Office – praise on the efforts over the summer was highlighted – it was flagged that the reallocation and move process for fans can be smoother and one to be reviewed for next year (elongated window and online option).

Some great work happening by Hibs fans at the moment, two really caught my eye.
- Stewart Fitzpatrick helped collate old Hibs strips to pass onto his son to take to a home in South Africa. Barry photo shared online – loving your work.
- ‘Hibs v Stigma’ supporters group also raised and donated £800 to Support in Mind – Nice one lads and lasses.

I’ve made a donation of £20 this month to the Hibernian Community Foundation to continue the great work our Foundation is doing - which includes Health & Wellbeing, employability and lifelong learning initiatives.

Thanks to all the Hibs fans that supported me raising over 2.5k for Support in Mind Scotland on 22nd June, a fantastic experience regardless of the 24 hour slog around Arthur’s Seat.

I’m off on holiday now, like right now, to Cyprus for the week and I’ll be available on my return. Gies a shout if something needs flagged and of course any time I can help – Hibs related or not.

KP

Last edited:

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Thanks for the update K, have a great holiday, you deserve it. GGTTH

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Morning all,

June quickfire update - what has been happening since my last update on the 30th May.

Only month of the year with nae Cabbage to watch but we’re nearly there – fixtures were released last Friday (21st) and details can be found here - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10062

Our new Home and Away strips were also released later that day – From what I can see and hear, the strips have went down really well with supporters and when I was in the clubstore during the week, I was told it has been a fantastic success so far – Hibernian Community Foundation Sponsor prints are popular, as is leaving the tops blank but still making a donation to our Foundation – https://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/donate/famous-fivers-hibernian-community-foundation-10th-anniversary-appeal/1-/credit-card

There has been more quick wins over the last month, again it was great to interact with fans and club on these – this includes supporting with seat moves in the middle of the month. Aidan at the club and Lynn and the Ticket Office team have worked hard over the summer for us.

Working Together Meeting this month was surprise hijacked by Paul and Robbie coming in for a great Q&A session. Highlights were Paul being very, very happy with the Recruitment team and the work they have done – really pleased with our options per position and squad size. Robbie demonstrating he is more than just a number two and a good leader too. Before that surprise, I did have the pleasure of giving an ad-hoc impromptu stadium tour to two Greek boys that turned up at the stadium randomly. They were very impressed with our Stadium and West Stand collection of historic items.

I attended my second board meeting on Tuesday this week up at HTC. Points flagged to the board by myself and Tracey (and as always, not on behalf of all supporters but a fair proportion).
- Replica Kit slow to be released; majority of supporters love this years design - some concerns with the lack of commercial sponsorship/others love the approach.
- Rod’s Appointment to SFA President – no change for Hibs and we remain status quo. Any conflict of interest will be dealt with in the right manner.
- Safe Standing – the topic is still surfacing and with Kilmarnock’s moves in the summer it peaked again. It is on our review list which the club will continue to work down as others are ticked off/budget allows. It must be noted there is a relaxed attitude to standing at games in certain sections already.
- Recycling initiative – A Hibs backed initiative to get fans to support recycling at the games to keep Hibs and the community clean – there is quick wins available here and it was great to hear how the club itself recycles everything from grass to electrical goods.
- Hibs ladies – to review the ladies position between formally part of the club or to stay part of the Community Foundation – the Community Foundation is the right place of them at the moment and we’ll continue to back them to be as successful as ever.
-Ticket Office – praise on the efforts over the summer was highlighted – it was flagged that the reallocation and move process for fans can be smoother and one to be reviewed for next year (elongated window and online option).

Some great work happening by Hibs fans at the moment, two really caught my eye.
- Stewart Fitzpatrick helped collate old Hibs strips to pass onto his son to take to a home in South Africa. Barry photo shared online – loving your work.
- ‘Hibs v Stigma’ supporters group also raised and donated £800 to Support in Mind – Nice one lads and lasses.

View attachment 981

View attachment 982

I’ve made a donation of £20 this month to the Hibernian Community Foundation to continue the great work our Foundation is doing - which includes Health & Wellbeing, employability and lifelong learning initiatives.

Thanks to all the Hibs fans that supported me raising over 2.5k for Support in Mind Scotland on 22nd June, a fantastic experience regardless of the 24 hour slog around Arthur’s Seat.

View attachment 983

I’m off on holiday now, like right now, to Cyprus for the week and I’ll be available on my return. Gies a shout if something needs flagged and of course any time I can help – Hibs related or not.

KP
Top man K 👍 have great time 😍

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors