• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Kits For Kids!

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Part of Bounce
KITS FOR KIDS!

In case you missed it last night, we unveiled our new home and away kits for season 2019/20 - proudly sporting the Hibernian Community Foundation on the front.

The home kit is available online and in the Clubstore now and the away one will be with you soon.

It's fair to say we've been blown away by the reaction to both and the positive feedback we've had on our enhanced relationship with the Hibernian Community Foundation.

We look forward to telling their story in real depth over the coming season.

For now, we want to tell you about our Kit For Kids initiative.

The Hibernian Community Foundation works tirelessly in the local community to help people young and old, from all backgrounds.

With Kits For Kids we're giving you the chance to purchase a shirt or a full kit, which will be passed on to a child through the Hibernian Community Foundation.

You should know that in buying this shirt you'll be donating directly to the Hibernian Community Foundation - ensuring local youngsters will be able to wear our cherished colours and the Foundation logo with pride.

Continue reading...

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I’d pay for green and white cotton t shirts - I think you could get funding to give every bairn in Edinburgh one.

FTJT

Bounce Radge
I am hugely, hugely uncomfortable with these 'donated' kits going for full price.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Wonder how they thought of the name....

Hmmm... Kicks For Kids

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I am hugely, hugely uncomfortable with these 'donated' kits going for full price.
Can see why, but equally, hibs are a business and kits are a fairly important part of the revenue required to operate. If folk with spare cash are ok with the scheme, then I can't see too much wrong?

FTJT

Bounce Radge
Can see why, but equally, hibs are a business and kits are a fairly important part of the revenue required to operate. If folk with spare cash are ok with the scheme, then I can't see too much wrong?
If it wasn't advertised as a charitable initiative it would be one thing - 'pay it forward' or similar. It would be unimpressive but it'd be morally uncomplicated.

Giving thirty quid to Macron isn't charitable. They shouldn't operate a pretense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors