Full Time: Kilmarnock 3 vs 0 Hibs (1 Viewer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Well thats a shitty start to a tough month , St Mirren wont be easy on Wednesday with a team used to not winning .Time for Lennon to prove hes the manager lots think he is or will he walk away ? I'm not sure what to expect to be honest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Efter dundee the other week we have another team desperate for points visiting on wednesday, if this anything tae go by it looks like we'll be helping them oot as well.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Well thats a shitty start to a tough month , St Mirren wont be easy on Wednesday with a team used to not winning .Time for Lennon to prove hes the manager lots think he is or will he walk away ? I'm not sure what to expect to be honest
The team really need the crowd to back them on Wed night. The players are a confused mess at the mo. I can see it turning ugly if we don't up our game. Just win it Hibs please.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
The team really need the crowd to back them on Wed night. The players are a confused mess at the mo. I can see it turning ugly if we don't up our game. Just win it Hibs please.

I can see a pretty poor crowd midweek , most likely cold and wet and nothing much to encourage fans to turn up then unless we make a great start an atmosphere as flat as a witches tit . Can't say I'm looking forward to it much

Reactions: GORDONSMITH7
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I can see a pretty poor crowd midweek , most likely cold and wet and nothing much to encourage fans to turn up then unless we make a great start an atmosphere as flat as a witches tit . Can't say I'm looking forward to it much
I reckon about 14 k. We really need to help each other. A win by hook or by crook could do wonders for all.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Woeful. We are desperately in need of a bit of luck. And we need our Captain back, badly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I am sorry but I struggle to understand when people keep saying we need our captain back.Surely we are not relying on a right back to get us back on track.I like Gray and we are missing him but the rest of the team need to have a very hard look at themselves.It will not take long for the crowd to turn because let’s be honest Hibs have been garbage so far, this season.I am very worried.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jimtom

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Efe is the only one to get pass marks for me today.
I am sorry but I struggle to understand when people keep saying we need our captain back.Surely we are not relying on a right back to get us back on track.I like Gray and we are missing him but the rest of the team need to have a very hard look at themselves.It will not take long for the crowd to turn because let’s be honest Hibs have been garbage so far, this season.I am very worried.
A back four off Gray ,Ambrose,Hanlon,Stevenson and punt McGregor and Whittaker into the stands where they usually put the ball.

Reactions: MSG_07 and HibeeZab
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I thought Efe was hopeless first half.
Like most of them.

Reactions: joethehibby
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
There is no balance on the right hand side of the pitch, both going forward and defensively. Add to that how much of a presence he is in both boxes, and his all round leadership qualities, and yes he is a massive loss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I thought Efe was hopeless first half.
Like most of them.
Agreed but in second half Efe tried to get forward. Killie just sat back. If they'd continued to press it could have been more than 3. Our defence was a shambles each time a Killie player cut in from the wing usually leaving our defender behind them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alberta Hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I’m sitting here thinking to myself maybe Lennon has had enough of us and all the bigoted shit that has been happening recently and to possibly put out to all the fans bad team selections etc and then when we all criticize his selections and how we need this and need that done he just says sod it and walks out on us.
His reasoning is players not giving 100% and the fans getting on his case ..
I hope not but...we will wait and see.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Not long in and I blame Neil Lennon. The team he sent out first half was a fucking shambles. We went there not to get beat and were two down and should have been much more. To start with seven defensive players is shameful and Killie picked us apart. We lost because of that 45 minutes and Lennons ridiculous team selection, I have no idea what the fuck he was playing at.

Picking through it,

First half.....

Bogdan was and is fine.
Whittaker at right back was honking and for me should only be drafted in when were are desparate? I was not surprised he was hooked at half time.
Paul Hanlon was awful first half, I blame him and Whittaker for both their goals.
Daz actually done fine and I was surprised it was him who was hooked at half time.
Ryan tried hard, but furst half Killie's trickery got the better of him.
Nelom was rotten, Sauzee only knows why this duffer is in front of Lewis Stevenson. He is more laid back then Efe!
Milligan playing a foot in from of three centre halves wasn't needed and didnae work.
Efe was awful, playing in midfield beside Milligan was as bad as I have seen Efe in a Hibs shirt, the poor guy was so out of his comfort zone I was cringing for him.
Stevie Mallan was our sole 'attacking midfielder' the gap between him, Efe and Spike as massive, it didnae work and Mallan could not get going.
Boyle up front just does not work, we know that, yet Neil persists.
Flo was getting pelters from some Hibs fans but the laddie (he is 22) gets no through balls, almost no balls to feet, most passes are aimed between his neck and belly button. That is not his game.

Second Half

Bogdan was and is fine.
Whittaker and Daz off, Hibs ot a back four of:
Efe who strolled through the second half and looked like the excellent player he has een for us all season.
Paul Hanlon was better but not great.
Ryan was much better and looked fine
Nelom played as a left back, but he is no where as good as Lewis.
Milligan played in usual role and looked better BUT looks tired.
Stevie Mallan went into a more defensive role and looked much better for it.
Horgan came on at half time and tried to get Hibs going, it was him or Efe for my Hibs player who looked most likely. Might have scored but for his second touch being poor.
Boyle went wide and offered snippets, nothing more.
Shaw came on, missed a sitter of a header from 2 yards out, miscontrolled the ball a few times and brought very little to proceedings for the whole of his 45 minutes.
Flo was still getting pelters from some Hibs fans but the laddie (he is 22) still gets no through balls, almost no balls to feet, most passes are aimed between his neck and belly button. That is not his game.

The two light failures should have seen the game abandoned, it was EVERY light in the ground, including emergency lighting, which those of us in the industry know should run off battery, they didnae, it was pitch black, the stands were unsafe, you could not evacuate the stadium safely. If that had been Celtc or the Huns losing 2-0 at Killie and that happened, the game would have been abandoned. Stoppages both times were 10 minutes plus, Hibs had the momentum when the first failure happened, it took that momentum away, by the second one it was a dead duck and I am baffled why the game was allowed ot start a second time.

It wisnae the weirdest thing that happened though!!! With 10 minutes to go, Lennon took Milligan off and put Lewis on, in central midfield? At hat point I have to say, I though Neil was taking the piss and a fellow bouncer and I wondered if he was making some kind of point to someone.

Hibs should be refunding the 1180 Hibs fans that traipsed down to Ayrshire today, that was a disgrace, a shambles and unacceptable.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Dreadful defending from Hanlon today cost us the game, same as last week. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's lack of match fitness but that being the case, he shouldn't be starting. We needed to start off solid and then grow into the game but 5 minutes in and the heads were down again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS