• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Killen in New Zeland squad to face Brazi

well done :thumbgrin

Game against Hearts in the Semi was the bigger one to be fit for rather than facing who?? :dunno:

Please comeback fit Chris. :roll:

well done chris getting to play against legands :rollfloor

hibees#1 said:

Yeah good news indeed, we need our strikers to stay fit after the loss of Riordan & O'Connor.

It's time for Killen, Benji & Fletcher to "step up to the plate".

He'll be fit for that game.

sauzee-god04 said:
well done chris getting to play against legands :rollfloor

and magigians:wink:

Smurf said:
He'll be fit for that game.

He was fit for the Killie game.:wink:

:party17:
Well Done Chris!

I feel a tweaked Metatarsal coming on!

Brazi Brazi Brazi

Haha

1875steve said:
He was fit for the Killie game.:wink:

You reckon.:wink:

Smurf said:
You reckon.:wink:

Well he made it on to the bench did he not?:dunno:

look hibees#1, why dont you change your pic and sig so peopple dont slag, if you do, you will be a legandary magigian :rollfloor

Cal_Hibby_4_Life said:
look hibees#1, why dont you change your pic and sig so peopple dont slag, if you do, you will be a legandary magigian :rollfloor
well said youngun, oh and its zealand not zeland hibees#1 :thumbgrin :thumbgrin you will a legand if you take the wee hint

1875steve said:
Well he made it on to the bench did he not?:dunno:

Did he play? Was he really fit?

Was this the same guy who would be ok for the semi final?

The guy can play but does he want to?:hmmm

Can anyone tell me when is the friendly game of the "All Whites" againts Brazil??????

Thanks

:bbb:

TBH i don't think anyone realises how good Chris Killen is. He has something like 16 goals in 22 caps for NZ and scored 4 in about 6 starts for us. If he keeps himself fit he could become a bit of a Hibs legand.

Smurf said:
Did he play? Was he really fit?

Was this the same guy who would be ok for the semi final?

The guy can play but does he want to?:hmmm

I don't think he was fit for the semi, i think it was a smoke screen from Hibs to keep our spirits up for the semi.

The guy can play but does he want to?

I don't think that's fair on the guy, he was obviousley just returning to fitness for the Killie game, remember that was 2 weeks ago now, he was already out for about 4 weeks, it's maybe just the time he needed.

chrissy-r-hfc said:
TBH i don't think anyone realises how good Chris Killen is. He has something like 16 goals in 22 caps for NZ and scored 4 in about 6 starts for us. If he keeps himself fit he could become a bit of a Hibs legand.

:applause:

good luck chris ! here do yous think any hibs players actually go on hibees bounce to see what people think of them :hmmm

joe_hfc said:
good luck chris ! here do yous think any hibs players actually go on hibees bounce to see what people think of them :hmmm
yes i think they do why are trying to tell us something joe hfc :hmmm age 15 :hmmm , :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

This thread has been viewed 1668 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back