• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Killen in New Zeland squad to face Brazi

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Game against Gunts in the Semi was the bigger one to be fit for rather than facing who?? :dunno:

Please comeback fit Chris. :roll:

Cal_Hibby_4_Life

Armagh Go Bragh Radge
Bounce Radge
look hibees#1, why dont you change your pic and sig so peopple dont slag, if you do, you will be a legandary magigian :rollfloor

hibbyharp1875

Pat Stanton is a legend ya Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Cal_Hibby_4_Life said:
look hibees#1, why dont you change your pic and sig so peopple dont slag, if you do, you will be a legandary magigian :rollfloor
well said youngun, oh and its zealand not zeland hibees#1 :thumbgrin :thumbgrin you will a legand if you take the wee hint

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
1875steve said:
Well he made it on to the bench did he not?:dunno:
Did he play? Was he really fit?

Was this the same guy who would be ok for the semi final?

The guy can play but does he want to?:hmmm

Diego

Bounce Radge
Can anyone tell me when is the friendly game of the "All Whites" againts Brazil??????

Thanks

:bbb:

Garry_9

Soccer AM Radge
Bounce Radge
TBH i don't think anyone realises how good Chris Killen is. He has something like 16 goals in 22 caps for NZ and scored 4 in about 6 starts for us. If he keeps himself fit he could become a bit of a Hibs legand.

1875steve

Postie Radge
Bounce Radge
Smurf said:
Did he play? Was he really fit?

Was this the same guy who would be ok for the semi final?

The guy can play but does he want to?:hmmm
I don't think he was fit for the semi, i think it was a smoke screen from Hibs to keep our spirits up for the semi.

The guy can play but does he want to?
I don't think that's fair on the guy, he was obviousley just returning to fitness for the Killie game, remember that was 2 weeks ago now, he was already out for about 4 weeks, it's maybe just the time he needed.

HibbyChar

Bounce Radge
chrissy-r-hfc said:
TBH i don't think anyone realises how good Chris Killen is. He has something like 16 goals in 22 caps for NZ and scored 4 in about 6 starts for us. If he keeps himself fit he could become a bit of a Hibs legand.
:applause:

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel