Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Tickets *****Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Fundraiser 20-21*****

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Bounce Radge
*****Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Fundraiser 20-21*****

In these uncertain times, our team needs our support more than ever and to that end, 57 KfK STs have been purchased = *£4,845 to Hibs :sm127: Whilst being well aware that not everyone is in a position to contribute, or even what shape next season will take, it felt like the time was right to launch next season's fundraiser and to do something positive :50:
Since 2013, 1,047 KfK STs have been purchased and if you would like to read about the difference they make to children's lives, please see here: https://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/ That amount of tickets also means £79,095 has been donated to Hibs - by the fans - which is a remarkable amount :sm023:
IF you would like to contribute, and no matter the amount, you can do so by PayPal (leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer or cheque - whichever way is easiest for you. Thanks, as ever, to everyone who has supported the fund over the years and to the Bounce for allowing all of the various fundraisers
*Please note: Hibs have increased the price of the tickets (the first time since 2002) from £75 to £85.

Desperate Dan

Scottish no british, ya radge
Bounce Radge
Just give me a number, cant check what is already taken till I get home from work but plenty left
Cheers D,

Unlucky for some, I'll have 13, I'll also have 23, if they're still available. If only one of those is available just give me any other random number, if neither just give me any 2 random numbers left, I'm no fussy. Let me ken when/how you want the dosh

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Cheers D,

Unlucky for some, I'll have 13, I'll also have 23, if they're still available. If only one of those is available just give me any other random number, if neither just give me any 2 random numbers left, I'm no fussy. Let me ken when/how you want the dosh
13 away im sure , ill let you know for certain later . Thanks

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old