• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Kenny Shiels gob

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Many references on different threads to KS not being the right guy to represent hibs cos of his big mouth. Each time I have read this it has chipped away at my own reservations - that he's a Hun. I think his attitude is exactly what's require to address a club with mental frailties like ours. Squad after squad of quavering Jessie's and a nice guy Eddie / walkover posture off the pitch has told its own story.

For one thing I am sure Shiels would go after the gunt with a vengeance.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Eedge, you made the point somewhere else that this is the key to unlocking Hibs, so to speak. I've been thinking about it, and am beginning to think you might be right.

Whoever it is needs to pump them at ER at new year. Not scrape a 1-0: pump them. Anyone who can make this happen will start to get results across the board, I'm sure of it. I also wonder about the effect on our support and our much-maligned "culture" problem behind the scenes.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
The man is simply a gobshite.
He has only managed Kilmarnock, and his over all record wasn't that great there bar a decent Cup win. I don't remember Hibs getting turned over by Killie during that period, but I can't be arsed looking it up.
For a man with virtually no history of managing a football club he has plenty to say for himself.
I'm sure Paul Cairney is still waiting on an apology for the misplaced accusations of cheating, and of course the clown didn't follow up his claims of 'men in black' making up reports and lying just to silence this beacon of truth light and pomposity.
The fawning fcukwits on the beeb love him because he's a gobshite. He allows them to base whole sections of their 'show' on his interviews which pander further to his ego.
Dickdung's interviewing of the man provided toe curling evidence of tongue up arsery never witnessed since the Great Walter hung up his cardigan.

We'd certainly get plenty of publicity with this idiot at Easter Road but I'm afraid that so far your argument hasn't persuaded me.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Many references on different threads to KS not being the right guy to represent hibs cos of his big mouth. Each time I have read this it has chipped away at my own reservations - that he's a Hun. I think his attitude is exactly what's require to address a club with mental frailties like ours. Squad after squad of quavering Jessie's and a nice guy Eddie / walkover posture off the pitch has told its own story.

I'd take him too,It's always better having the player/manager that everyone loves to hate.

Think Darren Jackson,Scott Brown and Strachan....

I don't give a feck if he's a Hun or not btw,It shouldn't even be a factor....

stantons boots

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge

I agree totally after the total silence about that cheating get Thomson in that game at hampden I am still pissed off

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I'd take him too,It's always better having the player/manager that everyone loves to hate.

Think Darren Jackson,Scott Brown and Strachan....

I don't give a feck if he's a Hun or not btw,It shouldn't even be a factor....
Last season was Killie's worst home record in 30 years.

GGTTH

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Oh no! The Forza/Mickey school of reasoning raises it's head again.

GGTTH

BIG G
Nonsense.
He had a great season with the Super J's and their home record (Which is what we're needing to improve on) was fantastic.
Is he a bad shout?

Fritz

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
He has only managed Kilmarnock, and his over all record wasn't that great there bar a decent Cup win. I don't remember Hibs getting turned over by Killie during that period, but I can't be arsed looking it up.
For a man with virtually no history of managing a football club he has plenty to say for himself.
I'm sure Paul Cairney is still waiting on an apology for the misplaced accusations of cheating, and of course the clown didn't follow up his claims of 'men in black' making up reports and lying just to silence this beacon of truth light and pomposity.
The fawning fcukwits on the beeb love him because he's a gobshite. He allows them to base whole sections of their 'show' on his interviews which pander further to his ego.
Dickdung's interviewing of the man provided toe curling evidence of tongue up arsery never witnessed since the Great Walter hung up his cardigan.

We'd certainly get plenty of publicity with this idiot at Easter Road but I'm afraid that so far your argument hasn't persuaded me.
I`m with you Doc. The man`s an embarrassment. He was the only manager to vocally endorse SevCo`s entry into the SPL and i`m surprised he was ever in the dugout at all given the amount of time he spent in front of the SFA for the utter pish he spraffed.

Add this to the fact he`s been a football manager for all of two seasons and had a win percentage less than Fenlon (30%).

Sheils....no thanks.

Last edited:

James.g

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Cant believe some are even considering this erse, mans a gobshite, please no never at hibs, then theres the experience side to it, where exactly is his? A couple of seasons at killie? Is this what we have come to accept?

muzzhfc

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Anyone else think that the board read what's on the forums when deciding a manager. As in "Kenny sheils doesn't have very much support and most fans don't want him anywhere near our club so, while he is an alright manager, it's not worth the fan fall out. And the sfa hearing fees that will also come with him"

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
$#@!dung's interviewing of the man provided toe curling evidence of tongue up arsery never witnessed since the Great Walter hung up his cardigan.

I`m with you Doc. The man`s an embarrassment. He was the only manager to vocally endorse SevCo`s entry into the SPL and i`m surprised he was ever in the dugout at all given the amount of time he spent in front of the SFA for the utter pish he spraffed.

Add this to the fact he`s been a football manager for all of two seasons and had a win percentage less than Fenlon (30%).

Sheils....no thanks.
He's worse than Pat as a manager so why would we go for Sheils? There's a frightening number of people that think he is the one for Hibs. It'd be the cheap option and the wrong one to employ Sheils imo.

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm not endorsing sheils only challenging the gobshite argument. d rather have someone else

Stanton Spence

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
- - - Updated - - -

I've not really got a fancy for who gets the job but some of the names being branded about dont appeal to me especially sheils and jimmy calderwood !!!
I just pray we get the right man for the job
Our squad is under achieving big time especially at home , we need to get the fans back to fall in love with the club again most of us me included have become disheartened and actually starting to look forward to going to Easter road like going to work on a monday !!!
This appointment could make a massive difference and bring the club back to the fans for the first time in years
Get it right hibs for fuck sake

I do believe if we get the

ArchieinPerth

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Did his verbal faux paus not extend to insulting club sponsors too?

Kenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Ian murray has probably managed more games than kenny sheils has....his semi pro stats in a majority pro lg maybe better than kenny sheils pro team in a pro lg?

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I would not be against him getting it until the summer....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors