• Welcome to the New - DNS Propagation should be completed by now for all. If you are seeing this message you are in the right place.
    GGTTH

Kenny Miller (Inevitable)

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
Only took hours for rumours to kick about we are interested in taking him, along with.motherwell seemingly showing an interest.

Did say he wanted to finish career at Hibs. Paper nonsense, got to be????

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
He said about 10/12 years ago he'd want to finish his career here.

Times have gone by, getting him his coaching stuff would be a different story though... Although he seems convinced he wants to keep playing.

Admin
He said about 10/12 years ago he'd want to finish his career here.

Times have gone by, getting him his coaching stuff would be a different story though... Although he seems convinced he wants to keep playing.

I always liked him as a player, he scores goals and his behaviour after that glorious day in May was a pearl in a sea of bitter hun shite.

But he has an awfy gurning face and he has never hid his allegnace to the Huns.

If he signed, so be it, in Lennon I trust, but is a no from me.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
There is a chance Murty will be shown the door before Miller but that funny old game is full of surprises. Would rather see Shaw break through than waste a wage.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I think Kris Boyd has shown that an older, experienced striker can work wonders in this league so who knows, Miller could be a good move. If we were going down that route I'd prefer a layer Lennon has had proven results with though. Adam Le Fondre would be a good shout if Bolton get relegated.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I always liked him as a player, he scores goals and his behaviour after that glorious day in May was a pearl in a sea of bitter hun $#@!e.

But he has an awfy gurning face and he has never hid his allegnace to the Huns.

If he signed, so be it, in Lennon I trust, but is a no from me.

Agreed on all respects.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
He is in the gunts age range.
He surely can't have many games left in him ? Pulled up at ER last time with dodgy hammy did he not?
St Mirren I would think if not the gunts. Has anyone played for the 4 big city clubs before? , I would very much doubt it.

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
He surely can't have many games left in him ? Pulled up at ER last time with dodgy hammy did he not?
St Mirren I would think if not the gunts. Has anyone played for the 4 big city clubs before? , I would very much doubt it.

Not that I can think of. There's quite a few who have managed 3 out of the 4 e.g. Darren Jackson, Maurice Johnston, Paul Hartley, Gordon Durie etc

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge

If he signed for the Gunts that would be 5 big city Clubs.
2 in Edinburgh and 3 in the Weedge.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
Lennon saying he likes him a lot and tried to get him at start of season. But he's a Huns player so at the moment it's just speculation.

Think there might be something in this after all.

Green Sleeves

Well-Known Radge
He's not first XI but his professionalism and experience could be a huge asset for the likes of Kamberi, Shaw or McLaren if theyre all still here next season. And he'd be a good squad player. I'd take him.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
He's not first XI but his professionalism and experience could be a huge asset for the likes of Kamberi, Shaw or McLaren if theyre all still here next season. And he'd be a good squad player. I'd take him.

I've been reading about Miller and Wallace on John James Site and it would appear that they were the agitators in getting rid of Caxhino [sp] and are trying to do the same with Murty. John James asserts that Wallace threw the tactics board at Murty and Miller screamed at him [Murty] that he was a fraudster and a cheat. We don't need that kind of influence near our dressing room. The information passed on by JJ came from within the dressing room.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I've been reading about Miller and Wallace on John James Site and it would appear that they were the agitators in getting rid of Caxhino [sp] and are trying to do the same with Murty. John James asserts that Wallace threw the tactics board at Murty and Miller screamed at him [Murty] that he was a fraudster and a cheat. We don't need that kind of influence near our dressing room. The information passed on by JJ came from within the dressing room.

I was thinking something similar too tbh.

It sounds like Kenny thinks he should be playing every week, and any time they lose, it comes out that he's had a tantrum if he wasn't a part of it.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts