I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Jul 3, 2002
Glenrothes
Thought this might have been decent but the search goes on. Though as have said in previous posts I'm hoping things come right with players brought in getting a game. Any idea what's going on with Agyepong? Not the answer to defence I know.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Scored in both his 2 reserve outings so far

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
Thought this might have been decent but the search goes on. Though as have said in previous posts I'm hoping things come right with players brought in getting a game. Any idea what's going on with Agyepong? Not the answer to defence I know.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Played against Livi on Saturday.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
He had a couple of runs at the Livvy defence on Saturday but with middling auccess.

Coach's summary: still gettin his $hit together, will hopefully come good or even get a debut in a match or two.

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Jun 1, 2010
Cumbernauld
He had a couple of runs at the Livvy defence on Saturday but with middling auccess.

Coach's summary: still gettin his $hit together, will hopefully come good or even get a debut in a match or two.
“Bags of pace”

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Registered
Feb 22, 2004
Edinburgh

When he is played as a winger which is what he actually is we will see the best of him. Martin Boyle is the same...a winger and nothing else...albeit a very good one.

MSG_07

Registered
May 25, 2007
Lapland

Was shoved off the ball by Livi defender and should of got us a penalty. You could argue it soft but the defender pushes out with both arms and no attempt to play the ball.