• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Keef Keef Keef

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Can we please for fucksake sign a good old fashioned forward like Keith Fucking Wright. So deadly in the air, shocked we paid £500,000 for him almost 30 years ago.

Deadly in the air, powerful, composed in front of goal and a great left foot. What a striker he was.
If you could get a striker as good as him these days what kind of money would he go for?
Cheers for that Super Tortolano you've brightened up an otherwise dreech Sunday morning.
By the way does anyone know how the Jambos jamboree Scottish cup party went last night.....oh silly me, forgot,..they lost.😁🤐🤐🤐🤐

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I remember being a bit miffed at the selling of the other Wright(bunion) in order to sign Keith, but it turned out ok .
For both.
One a league cup winner, the other a Scottish Cup winner.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I remember being a bit miffed at the selling of the other Wright(bunion) in order to sign Keith, but it turned out ok .
For both.
One a league cup winner, the other a Scottish Cup winner.
If we had managed to keep both Wright's it would have been an all right attack.
Who was it that scythed him down and put him out for weeks...……. was it that thug Neil Berry?

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Keith was a superb striker with so many attributes to his game. He was strong, brave, fast, a clinical finisher, and he was great in the air. Weaknesses ?...well, he was very one footed but then so many players in the modern game are. Like the OP said what we could do with another one like him just now in our forward line.
I remember years before he signed questioning Alex Miller at a POTY night at the Hibs club as to why he hadn't signed Wright as he was a died in the wool Hibee and yearned to play for the club. Miller said he would love to sign him but wasn't willing to pay the £800,000 Dundee were wanting for him at the time. Thankfully after the Mercer takeover nonsense was beaten off and Tom Farmer took over the club we were able to do a deal for him after allowing Paul Wright to leave (something at the time I was most upset about as Paul Wright was a great wee striker). The rest is history. Aberdeen wanted Keith Wright as well and tried to get him before us, but there was only one club Keith Wright was ever going to sign for. So many great attacking players were signed by the apparently defensively minded Alex Miller.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
If we had managed to keep both Wright's it would have been an all right attack.
Who was it that scythed him down and put him out for weeks...……. was it that thug Neil Berry?
Yes.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I actually thought Kamberi had the potential to be Keefesque...

Christ knows whats happened in the last 8 months.

hoppy/hibee.

Bounce Radge
Did Kieth not score in every round when we won the cup in 91 ...
Great goal in the final , party in Edinburgh That night was amazing, as we had not had one for a few years....
Had couple since though eh...
Sure I had a bender when we won the tenents sixes..but don’t think we can count that ,This was the 80,s and hibs were pretty shit .
But born a hibee die a hibee GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Did Kieth not score in every round when we won the cup in 91 ...
Great goal in the final , party in Edinburgh That night was amazing, as we had not had one for a few years....
Had couple since though eh...
Sure I had a bender when we won the tenents sixes..but don’t think we can count that ,This was the 80,s and hibs were pretty shit .
But born a hibee die a hibee GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did score in every round, and I had a bet on him scoring in every one of these ties, but not the foresight to link the bets together.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Louis Moult would fit the bill for me, doubt he’d be as deadly as “Keef”, but definitely give us that Ariel presence we badly lack.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Louis Moult would fit the bill for me, doubt he’d be as deadly as “Keef”, but definitely give us that Ariel presence we badly lack.
I like a freshly washed strip.Other washing powders are available.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yes I think we need a striker with aerial ability but he doesn't have to be particularly clean as we have already got Daz McGregor in the defence.
Have I wondered on to an Ajax site by mistake?

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I reckon Van Persil is no washed up yet, and could still do a job

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sadly, a player like Keef is a LUXury we couldnt afford these days.

I doubt thats much Comfort to anyone though.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sadly, a player like Keef is a LUXury we couldnt afford these days.

I doubt thats much Comfort to anyone
None of that Lenyor non-bio shite.....you don't want you colours running to the Soapies

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
It's not even June 1st. Keep yer powder dry...
Don't really understand the fixation with Moult. Just want a forward in good conditioner...

hibbiemacfie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hopefully this thread will shortly Vanish....🙄

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel