• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Kay Teeeeee

Old north enclosure

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Listening to the drone that is KT what an absolute
JUDAS this article is,telling everyone about his absolute love for the huns and no room for sentiment !! His utter contempt for Hibs is disgusting, hope he’s never considered for anything Hibs again
Shitehouse

Just got the begging bowl out as he's sniffing around for any resemblance of a job.

He's a two faced wee James Hunt.
But he will always have a place in my heart for his header off the line against the gunts .

I wish Hibs adopted a no sentiment approach when it came to handing out new contracts..

Maybe we wouldn't be stuck with some of the dross we've got on the books if we looked at things from that perspective....

I wish Hibs adopted a no sentiment approach when it came to handing out new contracts..

Maybe we wouldn't be stuck with some of the dross we've got on the books if we looked at things from that perspective....
What dross have we got on the books?

OH NO!
FFS!
We haven't taken on that useless tory cu*t in an advisory capacity?

My sisters ex boyfriend when I was young was a Hibby, then around the age of 21 decides he will support the huns because they have more chance of winning things.....never got better when she married a jambo

My sisters ex boyfriend when I was young was a Hibby, then around the age of 21 decides he will support the huns because they have more chance of winning things.....never got better when she married a jambo

That in itself says it all. To change teams because there is more chance of trophies.

He's not a hibee anymore then ? He's an irrelevance, his choice
G.t.f kev.

He's a two faced wee James Hunt.
But he will always have a place in my heart for his header off the line against the gunts .

Grateful for that header but glad he didn’t get a medal in 2016

What dross have we got on the books?
Stevenson , Hanlon....... When clubs get relegated they look to move the dross that took them down out the door but not at Easter Road..

Stevenson , Hanlon..... When clubs get relegated they look to move the dross that took them down out the door but not at Easter Road..
Oh yes, and what do they do with players that play instrumental roles in winning the Scottish Cup after said relegation?

Last edited:
Stevenson , Hanlon..... When clubs get relegated they look to move the dross that took them down out the door but not at Easter Road..
Both players have had their poor spells of form but what player doesn’t?
In the main, both been fantastic players for Hibs.

Dear me league cup and Scottish cup winner...stable influence in the team and role model to younger players. Can be called on to play at any time and apart from a very short spell of injury has not been injured much in 12 or so years of first team football..but described as dross...make an argument to sell or move on by all means, but bringing down a club legend is beyond belief

Last edited:
Oh yes, and what do they do with players that play instrumental roles in winning the Scottish Cup after said relegation?
Yes they also played an instrumental part in failing to make the play off final on two seperate occasions and being stuck in a pub league for three glorious seasons...

Dear me league cup and scottish cup winner...stable influence in the team and role model to younger players. Can be called on to play at any time and apart from a very short spell of injury has bot been injured much in 12 or so years of first team football..but described as dross...make an argument to sell or move on by all means, but bringing down a club legend is beyond belief
Hun bastard tho.
Fuck him.

Both players have had their poor spells of form but what player doesn’t?
In the main, both been fantastic players for Hibs.
Barring the period leading up to the first international break , Hanlon was exceptional but apart from that he's been average for seasons and that applies to Stevenson also...

Hun bastard tho.
Fuck him.

🤷‍♂️

Everyone , is of course entitled to their opinion. But describing these two fantastic servants of our club as dross is disgraceful, and extremely inaccurate . If in fact you are a Hibs supporter , you should hang your head in shame.
I assume , you more than likely posted it, just to get a reaction , and me like a mug , took the bait.
Still though, what I said, was needing said.

Yes they also played an instrumental part in failing to make the play off final on two seperate occasions and being stuck in a pub league for three glorious seasons...
I couldn’t give a toss about that now!!!
We won the scottish cup ffs.
A pub league for 3 seasons? With the gunts and huns for a season and the huns fir 2!
Its a very hearts claim you keep bringing to the argument.
I personally would not change a single thing about those years now 💚💚💚

Hun bastard tho.
Fuck him.
Errr i really don’t think he is 🥺

Errr i really don’t think he is 🥺
I stand by what I said about Thomshun 👀
Whilst also pledging to read posts I’m quoting more thoroughly 🤡

I stand by what I said about Thomshun 👀
Whilst also pledging to read posts I’m quoting more thoroughly 🤡
I think your comments are demonstrative of the kind of thing that quite a few Hibs supporters say because they think their team should be doing nothing except winning league titles and cups, without ever taking in to account the enormous wealth gap that exists in Scottish football. When we think of teams like the Famous Five, Hibs supporters were very lucky indeed to be watching a brand of football that was heralded throughout the land as being the kind of football that every supporter would want his team to be playing because it came at a time when there was no monetary gap in the game and leagues and cups were won on merit, not on the size of a team's bank balance, notwithstanding the FF never won the Scottish Cup. However, the players in the title-winning teams were all, quite rightly, seen as stalwarts in an excellent team but each of them established his own "legend" status, because they all saw it as a team effort, except Eddie Turnbull, perhaps, because he used to get right pissed off at the "Gordon Smith show" that emerged in many games. (A wee bit of humour, just in case anyone objects.) But, for anyone to call the legends of the present era the kinds of things that you indulge in is just downright daft, no more than that, daft. Without either of the two guys still playing for the club, there would have been no Scottish Cup victory, and then when you add in the fact that one of these guys is called "Two Cups", the very achievement itself answers you far better than ever I could. I take it there are no mirrors in your house.

I’m not risking a quote on this thread.

I think your comments are demonstrative of the kind of thing that quite a few Hibs supporters say because they think their team should be doing nothing except winning league titles and cups, without ever taking in to account the enormous wealth gap that exists in Scottish football. When we think of teams like the Famous Five, Hibs supporters were very lucky indeed to be watching a brand of football that was heralded throughout the land as being the kind of football that every supporter would want his team to be playing because it came at a time when there was no monetary gap in the game and leagues and cups were won on merit, not on the size of a team's bank balance, notwithstanding the FF never won the Scottish Cup. However, the players in the title-winning teams were all, quite rightly, seen as stalwarts in an excellent team but each of them established his own "legend" status, because they all saw it as a team effort, except Eddie Turnbull, perhaps, because he used to get right pissed off at the "Gordon Smith show" that emerged in many games. (A wee bit of humour, just in case anyone objects.) But, for anyone to call the legends of the present era the kinds of things that you indulge in is just downright daft, no more than that, daft. Without either of the two guys still playing for the club, there would have been no Scottish Cup victory, and then when you add in the fact that one of these guys is called "Two Cups", the very achievement itself answers you far better than ever I could. I take it there are no mirrors in your house.
Spaghetti Bolognese, Coke Zero and episode 4 of Line of Duty.

Everyone , is of course entitled to their opinion. But describing these two fantastic servants of our club as dross is disgraceful, and extremely inaccurate . If in fact you are a Hibs supporter , you should hang your head in shame.
I assume , you more than likely posted it, just to get a reaction , and me like a mug , took the bait.
Still though, what I said, was needing said.
I will not hang my head in shame and I did not post this to get anyone to take the bait. The sentiment that has came with these two has been nothing short of cringeworthy. Handing out a contract to Stevenson because he's a nice guy and does a lot for charity was nothing short of sentiment.. .

Hanlon on the other hand , has to be one of the worst Hibs captains I have ever seen Weak on the park and just as weak minded. A terrible leader and when the chips are down , he shows no leadership in the slightest.. Going into the semi final against Hearts saying '' it was just another game '' was a perfect example of how incompetent he actually is........

You f
I couldn’t give a toss about that now!!!
We won the scottish cup ffs.
A pub league for 3 seasons? With the gunts and huns for a season and the huns fir 2!
Its a very hearts claim you keep bringing to the argument.
I personally would not change a single thing about those years now 💚

Are you forgetting the world class teams such as Alloa , Dumbarton and QOTS , ???

Barring the period leading up to the first international break , Hanlon was exceptional but apart from that he's been average for seasons and that applies to Stevenson also...
Despite being “average”, collectively they have nearly 1000 appearances for Hibs.
Surely that deems them a wee bit better than “average”?
The numerous Hibs managers they played for must have thought so.
Hibs have had an amazing return from both players, for numerous reasons.

Handing a contract to Stevenson because he’s a nice guy and does a lot for charity....🤡

You’re a funny guy.

I will not hang my head in shame and I did not post this to get anyone to take the bait. The sentiment that has came with these two has been nothing short of cringeworthy. Handing out a contract to Stevenson because he's a nice guy and does a lot for charity was nothing short of sentiment.. .

Hanlon on the other hand , has to be one of the worst Hibs captains I have ever seen Weak on the park and just as weak minded. A terrible leader and when the chips are down , he shows no leadership in the slightest.. Going into the semi final against Hearts saying '' it was just another game '' was a perfect example of how incompetent he actually is......
Paul Hanlon has played almost every minute this season , I would think. Stevenson has stepped in when asked and performed admirably . Both have contributed greatly to what will most likely be our highest finish for 15 years.
If thats what sentiment and dross gets you, we should have tried it years ago.

You f

Are you forgetting the world class teams such as Alloa , Dumbarton and QOTS , ???
Hearts, dundee utd and Rangers ring a bell 🔔
All teams in league above us ??

Older Bouncers, not older more long term, may remember Bluebell who posted on here occasionally. He posted utter pish for a reaction and got many bites. Turned out he was a fuckin admin winding us up.

I think there’s another admin taking the Pistol.

Older Bouncers, not older more long term, may remember Bluebell who posted on here occasionally. He posted utter pish for a reaction and got many bites. Turned out he was a fuckin admin winding us up.

He needs shot

I don't think there is an admin that angry to be honest?

This thread has been viewed 3310 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50