• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

JUST SHITE

Why do we sign and pay replacements to sit and watch ?
That's what I've just said on another thread. We were told that Harry was brought in to cover for Gray who then gets injured. So yesterday we play Whittaker at right back. He is hauled off and we try Efe at right back and then we finished the game with Boyle at right back. All the while Harry is left kicking his heels on the bench. If Lennon doesn't trust him then what is the point of him even being here?

Why do we sign and pay replacements to sit and watch ?

Good question.

Good question.

Is a replacement or cover? Is he fit?

Good question.
NL seems to want Roger in the team at all costs at the expense of new signings and established players i.e. Harry at fb and previously Marvin at holding mid ???

NL seems to want Roger in the team at all costs at the expense of new signings and established players i.e. Harry at fb and previously Marvin at holding mid ???
Lenny put his reputation on the line by handing 33-year-old Whittaker a 3-year deal. Something I doubt he would have got at any other club in Britain.

I actually thought Hyndman was playing well-oh well.I don't think we get enough from Horgan,and what's the point in having a forward who has to wait on another forward coming back? Whittaker I think has run his course,I have defended him, but now see he is too slow.Try out Chairalampost or punt him,have we bought another Rearas?

When he’s been in the bench in recent games. Came on a sub at Dundee and did a solid job and in a couple of other games.

Played against gorgie tramps and did a job. Deserved to play yesterday.

Whittakers distribution is diabolical.. it really is

We've had a dip in form since the last intl. Break , but "shite " is a bit harsh . Team selection has been a bit Iffy which hasn't helped , but we're one friday night victoru away from getting back on track .
Is Flo back on friday?

Whittakers distribution is diabolical.. it really is

He had a good game against the Gunts I thought, and like his team mates hardly passed to a green jersey all game yesterday. The passing was pretty diabolical throughout.
Missed Squirrel on the wing using his pace, and a player up front to hold the ball.

Abersheep game is just about a 'must win' now.

We've had a dip in form since the last intl. Break , but "shite " is a bit harsh .
Meh accurate as fuck imo

but we're one friday night victoru away from getting back on track .
Is Flo back on friday?
And 1 fri night defeat (tough place to go aberdeen) from being in the bottom 6.

Flo is back.

Will Neil play a 4-4-2 thou with Flo and Jamie up front?

And 1 fri night defeat (tough place to go aberdeen) from being in the bottom 6.

Flo is back.

Will Neil play a 4-4-2 thou with Flo and Jamie up front?

Happy with a back four as long as paul and Daz or Ryan are in there :flipa:

We are 14 pts above playoff spot , no need to panic yet

No goals in 3 games. Bottom 6. Deary me hibs.

December is going to be a fun month. If we continue playing as we have been we'll likely lose at least 4 out of the 8 games. We really lack quality in the team at the moment. We don't even have a decent striker after Flo and MacLaren which is ridiculous. This should have been a priority in the transfer window. To rely on young laddies like Shaw and Allan is worrying. Neither of which I think will make it at Hibs.

Especially with the money we brought in the recruitment hasn't been that good besides Millgan .

What I'm about to say will probably be considered blasphemous by many of the faithful.....I don't rate Kameri too highly.He'll put himself about and create a nuisance but,from what I've seen of him, he doesn't,imo, have great first touch and seems to want have a rattle from anywhere without looking for a better option.When it comes off,like his worldie
against Celtic, it's spectacular, but the goal/ rattle ratio isn't great.

Kamberi,even

What I'm about to say will probably be considered blasphemous by many of the faithful.....I don't rate Kameri too highly.He'll put himself about and create a nuisance but,from what I've seen of him, he doesn't,imo, have great first touch and seems to want have a rattle from anywhere without looking for a better option.When it comes off,like his worldie
Nah..I think he a very good striker to be honest and probably as good as we could get. He is technically good, can hold the ball up and (usually) finish well. He is still young (23), so will still have some raw edges like Cummings did, but he will continue to improve. He can be a bit hotheaded but again as he gets older hopefully that will disappear from his game. I think getting him on a permanent deal was probably the best bit of business we did in the summer. Bogdan has been good as well.

Last edited:

I think he's tremendous. Strong, aggressive, I think his first touch is good enough and he weighs in enough for a 'second' striker. We're fortunate to have him I think. 27 games/ 17 goals is fine by me.

Fucking booooooo hibs.

Just fuck off.

Fucking booooooo hibs.

Just fuck off.
We made up a point on Aberdeen and Hearts though . Two nil and we fucked it up , were really just not as good as we thought

We’re shite, defence of statues and a poor midfield.

Nah..I think he a very good striker to be honest and probably as good as we could get. He is technically good, can hold the ball up and (usually) finish well. He is still young (23), so will still have some raw edges like Cummings did, but he will continue to improve. He can be a bit hotheaded but again as he gets older hopefully that will disappear from his game. I think getting him on a permanent deal was probably the best bit of business we did in the summer. Bogdan has been good as well.
I just cannot get my head around an opinion that a man is still learning what a game of football is all about at 23 year old.I would say if you don't know the game and tactics at 16 year old then you will struggle.

Shite is right

It's a poor result, given the two-goal lead and the other results. Had we won this, and gotten a result from our game in hand, we'd have surpassed several and ended up a mere two behind Hearts.

Disappointing.

Lennon needs to dig us out this mess pronto or a fear for him, tactically he’s been struggling and I’m sick of excuses

Very disappointing result and a tough game next week

Desperately disappointing today especially after totally dominating them at Dens Park earlier in the season. I didn't think Kenny Miller had scored his last goal against us! It could have been worse to be honest. The only plus point was Paul Hanlon's return. But where was Daz, not even on the bench? Mallan and Horgan were particularly poor. I think Kamberi is a good striker but is on poor form. Losing a two goal lead to Dundee is inexcusable, mind you the opposition dug in. Agyepong had some good moments - hope it isn't a bad injury. We seemed to struggle with our formation and gave Dundee too much time. I don't normally complain about referees, but this one was a real walloper.

Last edited:
How brutal was that, they were walking through our midfield, defence were all over the place, for me wrong subs, although both MacLaren and Flo are struggling with not having a player like Scott Allan feeding them service.

FFS Dundee very poor Hibs!!

Paul McGowan looked like Zidane. Their No.27 basically ran from the halfway line and popped it in, completely unchallenged. Horgan makes the right decision about 1 in 50 times. Jamie and Flo looked like strangers.

We are in trouble, and anyone who can't see that simply doesn't want to see it.

24 points up for grabs in December - who thinks we'll get, say, 12? Right now, I don't. I'll go on record and say we'll get 6 - prepared to eat humble pie at close of play on the 29th (or whenever we surpass that).

Another thing - have Mavrias and Nelom been brought in with a view to playing? Surely Mavrias especially has to be in with a shout with SDG out? Crying out for some composure, and some attacking ability on the left would be good too (much as I love Lewis).

Another thing - have Mavrias and Nelom been brought in with a view to playing? Surely Mavrias especially has to be in with a shout with SDG out? Crying out for some composure, and some attacking ability on the left would be good too (much as I love Lewis).
We just brought them in to please the fans with a couple of signings by the looks of it with no intention of using them.

The midfield is a mess at the moment, looking very disjointed and lacking in ideas. Stevie Mallan has been really poor of late as has Boyle who started brightly but fizzled out after about 30 mins (the latter having more of an excuse with his travels) . I think we need at least two strikers come the window. We don't have the quality to rotate players that are tired/off form.

What's frightening is we apparently tried to offload Efe in the summer and he was perhaps the one player you could say was really good today. He has been excellent overall this season.Him and Horgan today I'd give pass marks to, the rest well....

That was hard work We made Dundee look no bad! Mclaren and Mallan are passengers , Horgan works his socks off but not much comes off for him . Kamberis play when he had his back to goal was awful, I'm not sure he managed to lay it off to a Hibs player all day.
I would put Ageypong in a taxi to Manchester tonight , really, what is the point . He was blowing out his arse after ten minutes on the pitch . It would be interesting to know just how much he has cost us , and has contributed hee haw.
Porteous probably our motm , took his goal well.

That was hard work We made Dundee look no bad! Mclaren and Mallan are passengers , Horgan works his socks off but not much comes off for him . Kamberis play when he had his back to goal was awful, I'm not sure he managed to lay it off to a Hibs player all day.
I would put Ageypong in a taxi to Manchester tonight , really, what is the point . He was blowing out his arse after ten minutes on the pitch . It would be interesting to know just how much he has cost us , and has contributed hee haw.
Porteous probably our motm , took his goal well.

To be fair at least Agyepong has been on the pitch , others were paying a wage to can't even manage that

The midfield is a mess at the moment, looking very disjointed and lacking in ideas. Stevie Mallan has been really poor of late as has Boyle who started brightly but fizzled out after about 30 mins (the latter having more of an excuse with his travels) . I think we need at least two strikers come the window. We don't have the quality to rotate players that are tired/off form.

What's frightening is we apparently tried to offload Efe in the summer and he was perhaps the one player you could say was really good today. He has been excellent overall this season.Him and Horgan today I'd give pass marks to, the rest well....

Hadn't heard the Efe rumour before? Sounds unlikely to be honest.
Paul Hanlon showed that he was not match fit - possibly the poorest game I've seen him play.
Poor show with a lack lustre midfield and shambolic defending. Had Jamie stuck one of his close range efforts in we'd have walked off with a 3 or 4 goal win. We HAVE to put teams away.

How brutal was that, they were walking through our midfield, defence were all over the place, for me wrong subs, although both MacLaren and Flo are struggling with not having a player like Scott Allan feeding them service.

FFS Dundee very poor Hibs!!

We were looking at a imho much better player than Scott Allan but the deal didn’t quite come off so we had to work around that. I think we will see some improvements in january

This thread has been viewed 10522 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50