JUST SHITE (1 Viewer)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
What I'm about to say will probably be considered blasphemous by many of the faithful.....I don't rate Kameri too highly.He'll put himself about and create a nuisance but,from what I've seen of him, he doesn't,imo, have great first touch and seems to want have a rattle from anywhere without looking for a better option.When it comes off,like his worldie
against Celtic, it's spectacular, but the goal/ rattle ratio isn't great.
Nah..I think he a very good striker to be honest and probably as good as we could get. He is technically good, can hold the ball up and (usually) finish well. He is still young (23), so will still have some raw edges like Cummings did, but he will continue to improve. He can be a bit hotheaded but again as he gets older hopefully that will disappear from his game. I think getting him on a permanent deal was probably the best bit of business we did in the summer. Bogdan has been good as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: scotty1875
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
What I'm about to say will probably be considered blasphemous by many of the faithful.....I don't rate Kameri too highly.He'll put himself about and create a nuisance but,from what I've seen of him, he doesn't,imo, have great first touch and seems to want have a rattle from anywhere without looking for a better option.When it comes off,like his worldie
against Celtic, it's spectacular, but the goal/ rattle ratio isn't great.
I think he's tremendous. Strong, aggressive, I think his first touch is good enough and he weighs in enough for a 'second' striker. We're fortunate to have him I think. 27 games/ 17 goals is fine by me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jamie

Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Fucking booooooo hibs.

Just fuck off.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jimtom

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Nah..I think he a very good striker to be honest and probably as good as we could get. He is technically good, can hold the ball up and (usually) finish well. He is still young (23), so will still have some raw edges like Cummings did, but he will continue to improve. He can be a bit hotheaded but again as he gets older hopefully that will disappear from his game. I think getting him on a permanent deal was probably the best bit of business we did in the summer. Bogdan has been good as well.
I just cannot get my head around an opinion that a man is still learning what a game of football is all about at 23 year old.I would say if you don't know the game and tactics at 16 year old then you will struggle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Lennon needs to dig us out this mess pronto or a fear for him, tactically he’s been struggling and I’m sick of excuses

Reactions: Duns_Hibby
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Desperately disappointing today especially after totally dominating them at Dens Park earlier in the season. I didn't think Kenny Miller had scored his last goal against us! It could have been worse to be honest. The only plus point was Paul Hanlon's return. But where was Daz, not even on the bench? Mallan and Horgan were particularly poor. I think Kamberi is a good striker but is on poor form. Losing a two goal lead to Dundee is inexcusable, mind you the opposition dug in. Agyepong had some good moments - hope it isn't a bad injury. We seemed to struggle with our formation and gave Dundee too much time. I don't normally complain about referees, but this one was a real walloper.

Last edited:
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
How brutal was that, they were walking through our midfield, defence were all over the place, for me wrong subs, although both MacLaren and Flo are struggling with not having a player like Scott Allan feeding them service.

FFS Dundee very poor Hibs!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Paul McGowan looked like Zidane. Their No.27 basically ran from the halfway line and popped it in, completely unchallenged. Horgan makes the right decision about 1 in 50 times. Jamie and Flo looked like strangers.

We are in trouble, and anyone who can't see that simply doesn't want to see it.

24 points up for grabs in December - who thinks we'll get, say, 12? Right now, I don't. I'll go on record and say we'll get 6 - prepared to eat humble pie at close of play on the 29th (or whenever we surpass that).

Reactions: The Family
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Another thing - have Mavrias and Nelom been brought in with a view to playing? Surely Mavrias especially has to be in with a shout with SDG out? Crying out for some composure, and some attacking ability on the left would be good too (much as I love Lewis).

Reactions: bigmanandy
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Another thing - have Mavrias and Nelom been brought in with a view to playing? Surely Mavrias especially has to be in with a shout with SDG out? Crying out for some composure, and some attacking ability on the left would be good too (much as I love Lewis).
We just brought them in to please the fans with a couple of signings by the looks of it with no intention of using them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Duns_Hibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
That was piss poor. Players lack any sort of cohesion, play like individuals. I don't believe we've spent our money with a team in mind, more around talented individuals which is naïve on the part of the coaching / recruiting team. We need to settle on a system and build a team to fit it, not the other way.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The midfield is a mess at the moment, looking very disjointed and lacking in ideas. Stevie Mallan has been really poor of late as has Boyle who started brightly but fizzled out after about 30 mins (the latter having more of an excuse with his travels) . I think we need at least two strikers come the window. We don't have the quality to rotate players that are tired/off form.

What's frightening is we apparently tried to offload Efe in the summer and he was perhaps the one player you could say was really good today. He has been excellent overall this season.Him and Horgan today I'd give pass marks to, the rest well....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
That was hard work We made Dundee look no bad! Mclaren and Mallan are passengers , Horgan works his socks off but not much comes off for him . Kamberis play when he had his back to goal was awful, I'm not sure he managed to lay it off to a Hibs player all day.
I would put Ageypong in a taxi to Manchester tonight , really, what is the point . He was blowing out his arse after ten minutes on the pitch . It would be interesting to know just how much he has cost us , and has contributed hee haw.
Porteous probably our motm , took his goal well.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
That was hard work We made Dundee look no bad! Mclaren and Mallan are passengers , Horgan works his socks off but not much comes off for him . Kamberis play when he had his back to goal was awful, I'm not sure he managed to lay it off to a Hibs player all day.
I would put Ageypong in a taxi to Manchester tonight , really, what is the point . He was blowing out his arse after ten minutes on the pitch . It would be interesting to know just how much he has cost us , and has contributed hee haw.
Porteous probably our motm , took his goal well.
To be fair at least Agyepong has been on the pitch , others were paying a wage to can't even manage that

Reactions: Jamie
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS