• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Just back

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Very different way of playing today, but we rarely threatened until Zoomer came on. That pitch is a disgrace and not condusive to playing football.

Stack - played well and did nothing wrong. Clearly instructed to play for time at every opporchancity, we paid for that, losing a goal so late in the game.
Wetherspoon - Had it tough up against that cheating bastard O'Brien.
Hogg - Back at centre half where he done fine
Bamba - Beside Hogg, had to battle with the non jumping Sutton looking for fouls all the time.
Murray - Did everything well defensively, rarely seen forward.
Rankin - Worked very hard but couldnae pass water.
Stevenson - I don't think he took his chance but then with no reserve games and little first team action, what chance do you have of being match fit and sharp?
Cregg - I don't think he took his chance but then with no reserve games and little first team action, what chance do you have of being match fit and sharp? (Did I just say that?)
Miller - Whilst his tackle on the wee prick O'Brien was a bad one, it was a yelllow card.The Motherwell players reaction should have seen a straight red, instead the ref ( and i think decisively the linesman) got the cards back to front.
Gow - Tried hard but I think he dropped out second half and only came alive when Zoomer came on.
Stokes - Literally 'ploughing a lonely furrow' on that disgrace of a pitch.

Zoomer (only sub??????????????????????????????)- Made more chances when he came on but how can any tanner ba' player be expected to play fitba on ground mare suited to an allotment.

Referee - Another idiot who shat decisions and showed new levels of inept refereeing.

Hibs support - Looked around 1500, especially noisy, I suspect mainly due to bevvy and a bounce tour?

Manager - Back to the drawing board and learn to use substitutes.

stevieboi

Iona Street,Leith Radge
Bounce Radge
Agree

Gow looked like a passanger At times I thought an if he in way wants a decent move
to either us or some other idiots time to put the weights
down an get his socks pulled up
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

SPorter

Bounce Radge
Very different way of playing today, but we rarely threatened until Zoomer came on. That pitch is a disgrace and not condusive to playing football.

Stack - played well and did nothing wrong. Clearly instructed to play for time at every opporchancity, we paid for that, losing a goal so late in the game.
Bamba - Beside Hogg, had to battle with the non jumping Sutton looking for fouls all the time.
Stevenson - I don't think he took his chance but then with no reserve games and little first team action, what chance do you have of being match fit and sharp?
Cregg - I don't think he took his chance but then with no reserve games and little first team action, what chance do you have of being match fit and sharp? (Did I just say that?)
Miller - Whilst his tackle on the wee prick O'Brien was a bad one, it was a yelllow card.The Motherwell players reaction should have seen a straight red, instead the ref ( and i think decisively the linesman) got the cards back to front.
Gow - Tried hard but I think he dropped out second half and only came alive when Zoomer came on.

Zoomer (only sub??????????????????????????????)- Made more chances when he came on but how can any tanner ba' player be expected to play fitba on ground mare suited to an allotment.

Referee - Another idiot who shat decisions and showed new levels of inept refereeing.

Hibs support - Looked around 1500, especially noisy, I suspect mainly due to bevvy and a bounce tour?

Been a fair bit of talk in the press about us being interested in signing that guy.:dunno:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Been a fair bit of talk in the press about us being interested in signing that guy.:dunno:
From my seat in the front row of the upper stand, it looked like he took a haiy fit and attacked Miller after Miller fouled him. He then took a clear dive in the second half.

Bambino

Bounce Radge
I thought the manager chose as side to go to Motherwell, shut up shop and hopefully hit on the break. The sending of harmed us a lot, never a sending off like and how does Nish get red carded for retaliation and lifting his hands and OBrien gets booked?

Cant complain with the result and to be fair I cant complain with the side selection. After the past week we needed to be solid and for most parts we were.

Shite week all in all. Just need to keep our heads up and move on, still in a fantastic position with all to play for in both League and Cup.

From my seat in the front row of the upper stand, it looked like he took a haiy fit and attacked Miller after Miller fouled him. He then took a clear dive in the second half.
Still, he would be a fantastic signing for us.

Last edited:

high bee

Bounce Radge
What was up with Wotherspoon? He could hardly kick the ball. Granted the pitch was bad but it cant be blamed for evry swing of the boot he had. Glad he was back in the team but ffs, come on son.

seanraff07

Bounce Radge
What was up with Wotherspoon? He could hardly kick the ball. Granted the pitch was bad but it cant be blamed for evry swing of the boot he had. Glad he was back in the team but ffs, come on son.
He wasn't that bad, and second half well i can't complain it was like a feckin tattie field on that side of the pitch.

The Hibby Pirate

American Fitba' Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor

As usual, wouldn't argue with much of the above.

Stack: Was surprised to see him playing. Maybe Yogi feels there's a communication problem when Smith is there as he can't be blamed for any of the goals lost recently.

Zemamma: Think you've possibly answered your own question as to why he was only a sub.

Surprised there wasn't more of a cavalry charge at 0-1.

Euan Norris: Absolutely woeful. My initial reaction at the Miller incident was :yell for the bad tackle and a :red: to O'Brien for retaliation. When Miller got red, I could just about accept it as it was a horrendous challenge, but couldn't believe that O'Brien got away with only a yellow? :banger:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
As usual, wouldn't argue with much of the above.

Stack: Was surprised to see him playing. Maybe Yogi feels there's a communication problem when Smith is there as he can't be blamed for any of the goals lost recently.

Zemamma: Think you've possibly answered your own question as to why he was only a sub.

Euan Norris: Absolutely woeful. My initial reaction at the Miller incident was :yell for the bad tackle and a :red: to O'Brien for retaliation. When Miller got red, I could just about accept it as it was a horrendous challenge, but couldn't believe that O'Brien got away with only a yellow? :banger:
No, I meant, why did Hibs only make one sub on such a strength sapping tattie field?

Watch the rerun on Alba, yellow for Miller, red for that wee prick O'Brien. The ref didn't know what to do, the linesman told him, although he was up the other end of the pitch?

jnr_hibee

Libertines Radge
Bounce Radge
Hate to say it, but if yogi put cregg in midfield to dig in and get stuck in then lets see it? he offered nothing all day, granted we played with 10 for the majority of the game but even when on the ball, was always head down an kick it whatever way his nose was pointing. Would have liked to see Zemmama introduced earlier also.

jimmyhibs

Formerly known as jimmyhibs
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Same row. Same view. Same opinion.

The Hibby Pirate

American Fitba' Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
'Well fans of my acquaintance are claiming that Miller also punched (or at least attempted to) a Motherwell player in the stomach during the melee. I didn't see it, did anybody else? :dunno:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors