• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Just back.....Paddy, ohh Paddy Stanton, ohh Paddy Stanton is the King!

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
John Hislop is a good Hibernian and St. Patrick's Branch member. The coverage of our Dan McMichael gravestone event was brilliant and joined us for a swally in the Hibs Club after the ceremony. Spendid journalist.

BIG G

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Only time I've seen/heard that expression is from Hibs fans who seem to think if you aren't aligned to the Smellies and embrace totally all things Irish/Catholic then you must be at the other extreme.

Strange people.
Have to agree. Miller delivered League cup but will always be tainted with the huns connection. What does it actually mean to be a bona fida Hibby? I always thought we were inclusive. Ok some people should be castigated, like Robertson. I would love to see everyone play the "Hibees" way, but right now I would just love to see us winning. Scott Allan hun turned good, Scotty Brown..hun, turned good then back to dark side...woulda loved to see him at Easter Road fort many more years..Gordon Smith..the Jambo turned Hibby...it takes all sorts

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Hibs promoted it on Twitter, and had two follow-up tweets. Hecky and co would have been on a hiding to nothing if they'd been on stage. Especially with Simon Pia to the fore. As 1875 says, some may well have been in the audience.
Do we have to batter Hibs about everything at the moment?
The club received an invite and didn’t respond.

No sure why a hibs Director liked the tweet .

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Possibly a good thing that the Club wasn’t ‘officially’ present. I’d imagine Hecky wouldn’t have got the best reception from the fans, and it may have put a damper on things if he or (sack) the Board members took to the stage.

Mind you – had Lewis, Paul or Dazza been there – or Sir David……….. might have got a wee cheer.

I doubt if recent signings would have felt any desire to go, although perhaps one or two of the aforementioned may have been in the audience.
It’s a pity that Pat and the Club are ‘estranged’ if indeed that is the case. The man is an absolute legend.
Pat gets invited to the boardroom and been at recent games.

No one would have got stick if they had bothered to go. Happy to sit on an open top bus like they had actually one the Scottish cup.

They wouldn’t have been going on the stage .

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I get a sense you are bullying Joe. Or perhaps it’s banter or your sense of humour.

Odd behaviour
We’re like yin and yang on here, and my behaviour is odd pretty much most of the time.

Disappointed that the Club didn’t respond, but by all accounts nobody missed them so it didn’t spoil the night.
Bit rude though.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I’m not going to blast the club for not attending, but it was such a missed opportunity. The whole first team including Heckinbottom should have gone just to get a real feel for the club. These English lads and new Swedish boy could have got a real feel for the club and mingled with ex players.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel