• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back.....if we beat you again do we get to keep you...

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
.......was my question to the Angry Hun 2 feet from me in the stadium, something about three years, one year, fenian bastard grunts later, I think his response was Yes. I wouldnae keep them, I would have them put down, the horrible bastards. I have watched Hibs play the Huns hundreds of times, my hatred of them only grows, the remants who support this new team really are the barrel scrapings of Scotland's shame, the proverbial shite on your shoes. It was 21st Century Hibs fans versus the cast of the bar from Star Wars, circa 1690. Catchy fitba tunes against ancient irrelevant folk songs. I am glad this fetid scum is dying away.

Onto the football now, and Hibs actually didn't play particularly well tonight, most of you know, you would have seen it on the telly, BUT an average performance still saw us beat the team that used to be Rangers. Some decent performances, some less so, some tactics that didnae work, some that did, a good goal and a wonderful goal.

Back the fans again, they kept us in for 20 minutes after the game, the funniest chant of the evening was as the four groundsmen came onto to cut the grass as the 970 Hibs fans chanted, "Ally Ally gies a wave". Fitba can be brilliant.

So to Hibernian tonight....it was stated pre match we were setting up 3 5 2, but we played most of the game 5 3 2 and I think it gave the Huns an advantage. Good idea but didnae work?

Oxley - One fumble, two great saves and steady the rest of the time, I give him a hard time, but tonight he earned his win bonus, well played son.

David, David Gray (Those of you auld enough, think, Daddy, Daddy Cool), is simply a very, very good fitba player, I thought he was great tonight playing up and down the right.

Watson - Played right side of a back three and took 20 minutes to get used to it then strolled through the game.

Hanlon - Paul played middle of teh three andI felt he didnae have a great first half, but was very good second, some great blocks.

Fontaine - Left side of the three and much like David, David Gray, Liam is simply a damn fine fitba player. Excellent defender.

Stevenson - Did the same job as David, David Gray down the right and scored the most maginificent Hibernian goal to kill the Huns off. Lewis, magic son.

Can I say at this point, the 6 Hibs defenders were excellent tonight as a group, well played lads.

Robertson - An unsung hero in the Hibs team doing his job efficiently and well. Yet again, he scored his trademark goal breaking into the box after a good ball from Allan via Cummings.

Allan - A great ball for the goal, but Scott looked a bit off the boil tonight, with only three in the midfield, that caused us problems.

McGeoch - Whilst Dylan gave away too many silly balls, he did play well and clearly enjoyed the victory afterwards.

Malonga - Brought us very little, went down too easy, didnae really bring anything to the party Dom.

Cummings - Made a few chances but got nowhere tonight really.

Subs

Boyle - On for Cummings, gave us some pace but his one good ball wisnae quite there.

Fyvie - On for Allan and I reckon we do the laddie a deal, what a ball for Lewis' goal.

Dja Djedje - On from Dom, didnae really do too much other play in a winning team at the Hunnery.

The Management - I was pretty excited about the 3 5 2 pre match, it didnae work, it was a 5 3 2 and The Huns worked it out early flooding the midfield and stopping Dylan and Scott playing and Lewis and David, David Gray had to defend more. The successes were the excellent rearguard action form the six at the back, and the master stroke of bringing on Fyvie who set up the Lewis wondergoal and sealed the deal. For Hibernian to beat the Huns 2 0 at the Hunnery and not play particularly well is progress. As I said earlier, I like watching my football team again.

Ref - Had to try and get the huns a goal when Liam Fontaine miss kicked the ball back to Oxley, the Huns are not good enough to turn that to their advantage.

The Rangers - Whilst its the best they have performed against us, they are woeful, its a club that really needs to just hurry up and crawl back under its stone, curl up and quietly die. No one likes you, neither wonder.

Special mention to The Rangers "Servoca" Steward Number 31 on his Hi Vis Jacket, teeth like a set of dominoes and wispy black beard, when a Hun who had spent the whole game baiting Hibs fans moaned about a Hibs fans shouting back, the steward responded, "Just ignore the fenian bastards mate", clear as day, right in front of us. Their arseholicity knows no bounds.

Back to Fitba and my man of the match was the excellent David, David Gray, Stubbsy really has found some diamonds this season.

Stubbsy, Stubbsy!

1875;1455254the funniest chant of the evening was as the four groundsmen came onto to cut the grass as the 970 Hibs fans chanted said:
Fitba can be brilliant[/I].

Haha.....Yep, it can :rollfloor

That`s fuckin classic..:rollfloor :rollfloor

Like.

I thought they played a frantic game tonight which caught us off guard and we weren't prepared for. We did deal with it and came away with nothing less than we deserved.

When we were on the ball it was a bit more cultured but it wasn't sustained for any decent period of time.

That goal will be in LSs video scrap book - I suspect there will be a few envious strikers would like it in there's. If I recall correctly that was the second time he was the furthest forward Hibby - is this yet another role for 251?

Is that now 9 - 1 in goals?

We have sevco on the mantlepiece.

.......was my question to the Angry Hun 2 feet from me in the stadium, something about three years, one year, fenian $#@! grunts later, I think his response was Yes. I wouldnae keep them, I would have them put down, the horrible $#@!s. Stubbsy, Stubbsy!
I thought the team worked really hard but actually made hard work of the game, if that makes sense. Plaudits to the back, 3,5 or 6? We defended stoutly but very very fortunate not to concede when allowing far too many balls into the box.I found the game frustrating to watch but never actually felt we were in danger of losing it.Winning ugly? I will take that any day, especially against that lot.Btw, I thought as well as the defence Scott Robertson was immense

Watched the game on the tele in a pub tonight in the West of Scotland. Not the most popular man in the pub because of my uncontrollable reactions to 2 Hibees goals.

Agree that the formation did not work as we would have liked it but we worked our tits off as a team to ensure the right result. Can't remember any time in the last few seasons when that would have happened.

The Huns played with more ability and passion tonight than they have for a few weeks because they knew what was up for grabs tonight and that makes our victory all the sweeter.

They have a run of tough games coming up against Raith, Falkirk and QOS so this is the time for us to capitalise on it.

Well done tonight to the team and AS and long may it continue.

This just back is as accurate as it get's.

Who would have though that me and my lads would be standing for the second game in a row at ibrox with you and yours. It's a funny old world.

I thought Stubbs made the correct call before and throughout the game.
If we didn't go back to the 5-3-2, like we did last time at Ibrox, I think we would've conceded several goals.

Oxley was more solid than his usual crumbling self, but almost cost a goal when he badly parried before Fontaine cleared yet another ball off the line against Rangers! His kicking was great and he did a sublime job in winding up the Newcostle supporters with his time-wasting.

I also disagree about the defence, I thought they all made far too many mistakes. However, unlike with previous seasons, we kept our composure and often had a player to cover. With the 3 centre-backs, there was always an extra man for when Hanlon was beaten to the ball, Watson was nowhere near the ball or Fontaine made an error. They played well as a unit, if not individually.

Gray & Stevenson were great going forward, but struggled against a Rangers side that put more pressure on us than they ever have. Rangers were buoyed by a good start from Miller and a vastly superior Vučkić, which had our fullbacks working overtime closing down their wide players. Their consistent performances have only been surpassed by the impact they have had on results. They have provided bags of assists and several goals, another masterstroke from Stubbs too.

Robertson was stretched and pulled all over the place, but that's largely because he was left alone to cover the space between the defence and midfield - littered with Rangers players. Allan kept dropping his head, flailing his arms and stropping after misplacing passes and generally being on a different wavelength. McGeouch is a handful, but is better when that's aimed towards attacking than breaking up Rangers' attacks. He chased the ball when he was dispossessed though, unlike Allan.

Malonga has great control and is a good outlet, but he either got tangled up with Cummings or trapped on the byline. Cummings was just the same and both trudged around before floundering some great opportunities on the break. Cummings should have scored and thankfully Robertson was at hand to finish.

Fyvie provided what Allan failed to. He had an instant understanding with the teammates around him and assisted a great 2nd goal. Rather than Allan getting sent-off, Fyvie gave Stevenson a sending off! It was the correct call at the right time from Stubbs who also made the correct call in bringing Cummings off for a bit of pace from Boyle.

Rangers had their best game against us and had a penalty shout turned down (probably a penalty, though Robertson is held?). The referee tried his best to make every decision incorrect. Overall, I think Stubbs made the correct calls. Our performance was down to individual players making errors, poor communication and misplacing places. If we hadn't set-up like we did, I reckon Rangers would just as easily have won.

I also think its down to the individual & collective mentality of our squad that seen us recover from our mistakes. Last season's side would've got battered, yet this side shown composure and grit to deal with each situation and managed to grind out a great result.

Thanks to both 1875 and mixu for commentaries. Great night.

Just back myself and what a fucking night. Stubbsy Stubbsy!

Great result.Very few Huns in sight as we walked along to Cessnock Subway. Like snaw off a dike.

GGTTH

BIG G

Just back..if we beat you again do we get to keep you

………..was my question to the Angry Hun 2 feet from me in the stadium, something about three years, one year, fenian bastard grunts later, I think his response was Yes. I wouldnae keep them, I would have them put down, the horrible bastards. I have watched Hibs play the Huns hundreds of times, my hatred […]

More...

Another quality just back summaryI didn't think we were great tonight either, dug in and got an important three points.not something you would associate with hibs over recent yearsThought Scott Robertson put in another great shift, an unsung heroDavid gray fantastic, Fontaine for me could be player of the season, what a difference a proper centre half makesI have been critical of Lewis before so it is only fair I tip my hat to him, a super goal tonightFor me Stubbs could take us to a level we could only dream off over recent years. Until a bigger club comes calling I am going to enjoy every game we have him in charge, I love the philosophy he is trying to instill in our club

If we didn't go back to the 5-3-2, like we did last time at Ibrox, I think we would've conceded several goals.

Oxley was more solid than his usual crumbling self, but almost cost a goal when he badly parried before Fontaine cleared yet another ball off the line against Rangers! His kicking was great and he did a sublime job in winding up the Newcostle supporters with his time-wasting.

I also disagree about the defence, I thought they all made far too many mistakes. However, unlike with previous seasons, we kept our composure and often had a player to cover. With the 3 centre-backs, there was always an extra man for when Hanlon was beaten to the ball, Watson was nowhere near the ball or Fontaine made an error. They played well as a unit, if not individually.

Gray & Stevenson were great going forward, but struggled against a Rangers side that put more pressure on us than they ever have. Rangers were buoyed by a good start from Miller and a vastly superior Vučkić, which had our fullbacks working overtime closing down their wide players. Their consistent performances have only been surpassed by the impact they have had on results. They have provided bags of assists and several goals, another masterstroke from Stubbs too.

Robertson was stretched and pulled all over the place, but that's largely because he was left alone to cover the space between the defence and midfield - littered with Rangers players. Allan kept dropping his head, flailing his arms and stropping after misplacing passes and generally being on a different wavelength. McGeouch is a handful, but is better when that's aimed towards attacking than breaking up Rangers' attacks. He chased the ball when he was dispossessed though, unlike Allan.

Malonga has great control and is a good outlet, but he either got tangled up with Cummings or trapped on the byline. Cummings was just the same and both trudged around before floundering some great opportunities on the break. Cummings should have scored and thankfully Robertson was at hand to finish.

Fyvie provided what Allan failed to. He had an instant understanding with the teammates around him and assisted a great 2nd goal. Rather than Allan getting sent-off, Fyvie gave Stevenson a sending off! It was the correct call at the right time from Stubbs who also made the correct call in bringing Cummings off for a bit of pace from Boyle.

Rangers had their best game against us and had a penalty shout turned down (probably a penalty, though Robertson is held?). The referee tried his best to make every decision incorrect. Overall, I think Stubbs made the correct calls. Our performance was down to individual players making errors, poor communication and misplacing places. If we hadn't set-up like we did, I reckon Rangers would just as easily have won.

I also think its down to the individual & collective mentality of our squad that seen us recover from our mistakes. Last season's side would've got battered, yet this side shown composure and grit to deal with each situation and managed to grind out a great result.

Were you at the Hunnery tonight MD?

Not sure if this will work but....

That shot though....

stupid Jambo lol

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=419940344828122&fref=nf

Not sure if this will work but....

That shot though....

stupid Jambo lol

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=419940344828122&fref=nf

Yes it does mate :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=419940344828122" data-width="600"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=419940344828122">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/gordon.mcleod.167189">Gordoon McLeod</a>.</div></div>

Were you at the Hunnery tonight MD?

I watched it on TV. Have I said something daft or incorrect? :dunno:

I watched it on TV. Have I said something daft or incorrect? :dunno:

It's all about opinions

Mark, your article introduction is just football poetry. Great win @ibrox, i managed to see last ten min in streaming, but i would've liked to enjoy live or [MENTION=10915]harp[/MENTION]&castle.

"We're the hibees we come from italy!!!"

Cheers from italy and forza HIBS

Green army!! Green army!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I couldn't properly sleep last night. Been awake on and off as the brain just won't switch off. Up with the birds this morning as it ain't happening. Might just get the coffee on and watch the recording of the game I have sitting on Sky+...

FWIW, 1875's account is far closer to my own take than MD's. I have to say, MD, that I think the tone of your post is somewhat surprising - we've beaten them three times on the bounce, maybe done it less convincingly last night, but nonetheless three times on the bounce. Do you know how often that has happened in most of our lifetimes? I can't get my head round anyone - and I mean anyone - having a go (for example) in a back handed manner at the likes of Oxley last night. He DID have one of his better games. Leave it at that. It's not the time nor the place to be having a wee back handed dig at the bloke. And I say this as someone who has found his inconsistency a right royal pain in the erky this season. Something that doesn't happen very often happened last night. Let us enjoy it. Seriously.

The 3-5-2 was, for much of the game a 5-3-2. I don't think we fully expected them to be SO in our faces from the off. They also clearly targeted Scottie A and he didn't appreciate. I think it affected his game but then these things WILL happen from time to time. He will learn and move on. He's done his bit this season. It was industrial football trying to stop the football team playing and that in itself says so much. Lewis and David were pushed back a fair bit and the middle three were too narrow. That sometimes meant we were giving away possession too readily in the middle of the park but Robbo and Dylan worked their arses off. The front two were playing too far apart from the midfield. With that gap, came a lack of service.

Fraser Famous Fyvie coming on was a good sub - Stubbsy has managed that a little more often of late now that he has a stronger bench at his disposal. The second goal was an absolute screamer. Great build up play and that wee fella just goes from strength to strength. Never mind all yer man crushes on Scottie A...Lewis is one deserving all our love this weekend - he even played on with a right sair yin at the end. He's Mr Hibs :050:

For me Fontaine, Lewis, Gray, Robbo and Oxley were more than up to the challenge of last night. I reckon before the goal it was probably Fontaine or Robbo for me as MotM but the goal took wee Lew into the stratosphere. I think I will need to get the Sky+ on the now...

Well done Stubbsy. Well done our team. We all have learned to love you again. Happy Valentine's Day :smug:

Yes it does mate :rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=419940344828122" data-width="600"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=419940344828122">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/gordon.mcleod.167189">Gordoon McLeod</a>.</div></div>

That was hilarious. Whole away end was pishung themselves.

Marius should have stayed off the bevy. :burp::burp:

I agree with the rather spritely 1875 I witnessed dancing out of Ibrox yesterday evening, old twinkletoes nearly doing the lambada with fieryjack is a sight to behold :yeah:

Overall a decent performance with a magnificent result.Allan/Malonga/Cummings could have kept the ball a wee bit better resulting in less pressure on the back 5/6, but lets not be churlish, how many times can we be relatively poor at Orcvile and get a result?

I couldn't properly sleep last night. Been awake on and off as the brain just won't switch off. Up with the birds this morning as it ain't happening. Might just get the coffee on and watch the recording of the game I have sitting on Sky+...

FWIW, 1875's account is far closer to my own take than MD's. I have to say, MD, that I think the tone of your post is somewhat surprising - we've beaten them three times on the bounce, maybe done it less convincingly last night, but nonetheless three times on the bounce. Do you know how often that has happened in most of our lifetimes? I can't get my head round anyone - and I mean anyone - having a go (for example) in a back handed manner at the likes of Oxley last night. He DID have one of his better games. Leave it at that. It's not the time nor the place to be having a wee back handed dig at the bloke. And I say this as someone who has found his inconsistency a right royal pain in the erky this season. Something that doesn't happen very often happened last night. Let us enjoy it. Seriously.

The 3-5-2 was, for much of the game a 5-3-2. I don't think we fully expected them to be SO in our faces from the off. They also clearly targeted Scottie A and he didn't appreciate. I think it affected his game but then these things WILL happen from time to time. He will learn and move on. He's done his bit this season. It was industrial football trying to stop the football team playing and that in itself says so much. Lewis and David were pushed back a fair bit and the middle three were too narrow. That sometimes meant we were giving away possession too readily in the middle of the park but Robbo and Dylan worked their arses off. The front two were playing too far apart from the midfield. With that gap, came a lack of service.

Fraser Famous Fyvie coming on was a good sub - Stubbsy has managed that a little more often of late now that he has a stronger bench at his disposal. The second goal was an absolute screamer. Great build up play and that wee fella just goes from strength to strength. Never mind all yer man crushes on Scottie A...Lewis is one deserving all our love this weekend - he even played on with a right sair yin at the end. He's Mr Hibs :050:

For me Fontaine, Lewis, Gray, Robbo and Oxley were more than up to the challenge of last night. I reckon before the goal it was probably Fontaine or Robbo for me as MotM but the goal took wee Lew into the stratosphere. I think I will need to get the Sky+ on the now...

Well done Stubbsy. Well done our team. We all have learned to love you again. Happy Valentine's Day :smug:

To much use of the word bounce on the bounce.

Joking apart, spot-on post again and well thought out.

FWIW, i was also up at 8am to watch the re-run. Have to say we were slightly better on the telly.:banana:

Lewis is one deserving all our love this weekend - he even played on with a right sair yin at the end. He's Mr Hibs :050:

Lewis must be due a testimonial?Maybe next year?

I would take coming out of that place with 3 points no matter how it's achieved anytime. This is the worst team ever to wear blue and play at Ibrox but if we can play below our best and end up winning quite comfortably all is good in my book. I think most of them have realised how shite they are and were very subdued.

Spot on mark!! The ally ally song is just genius!! Hibs class!!

GGTTH

Great summary M sir

Really, really enjoyed that. Whole day was superb.

Good report again. I thought Alan might have changed formation a little as in the last game at Ibrox they seemed to have worked us out a bit in the 2nd half.

As for the steward, if more than you heard him Mark then I seriously suggest you all report him to Glasgow's finest. Even if they don't charge him it wont go well for him

I watched the game stream last night and one thing that struck me ,the difference from the last couple of seasons , is it looked very much like a team , they all covered each other ,they all seemed to know what each other was up to , the difference is spectacular and exciting to watch , takes me back to our 5-1 win over Killie at Hampdung , A Team that gets you sitting on the edge of your seat , something we have not had since these brilliant days more than a few seasons ago,Thank you AS and all the backroom staff for making Hibernian an exciting challenging professional football team again.

just my thoughts G.G.T.T.H.

Good report again. I thought Alan might have changed formation a little as in the last game at Ibrox they seemed to have worked us out a bit in the 2nd half.

As for the steward, if more than you heard him Mark then I seriously suggest you all report him to Glasgow's finest. Even if they don't charge him it wont go well for him

Davy, I asked the senior steward and he said it is unlikely anything would happen. I wisnae grassing, not my way, more if one of your stewards used the term fenian what would happen? The fact said steward would have went to his pish stained bed, in his fetid wee flat, gutted his rancid team were beaten again is enough for me.

I think your summary complements mine J. I agree about Hibs fans dissing the club, even when we do things right, being almost unfathonable?

I also believe what people see on the telly, with all its re-runs and angles is a different game from the one people at the games see.

The five you mention as being Hibs best players last night, are the same five for me, plus McGeogh for parts of the game.

On Lewis, my man crush on Lewis is gaining momentum week by week, he really is Mr Hibs.

Davy, I asked the senior steward and he said it is unlikely anything would happen. I wisnae grassing, not my way, more if one of your stewards used the term fenian what would happen? The fact said steward would have went to his pish stained bed, in his fetid wee flat, gutted his rancid team were beaten again is enough for me.

pishthebedbigotrancidflatist!:coffee:

The five you mention as being Hibs best players last night, are the same five for me, plus McGeogh for parts of the game.

On Lewis, my man crush on Lewis is gaining momentum week by week, he really is Mr Hibs.

I wonder where we'd be without Stubbs using Gray & Stevenson in the manner he has.
The two wing-backs have been a revelation going forward and Stevenson gets better and better.

Would it be fair to say they are consistently our best players, at least throughout the game and week to week?

I watched the game on telly. 1875's summary is superb, crisply accurate, especially for someone at the game with comparatively restricted viewing and lacking the benefits of multiple replays etc. Put it this way he did a hella lot better than the commentary team.

A few thoughts on the 352/532.

I got the impression that both Rangers and Hibs thought that Hibs intended to play 352. It didn't work out that way and events really took control of how Hibs set up rather than tactics. Initially Rangers went long with players running off into the holes at RB/LB as you would expect. Hanlon lost some key challenges in the air, one of them leading to the clearance off the line. However, after about 15/20 mins Hanlon started to man up against Boyd and rattled the fat Hun a good few times -- I tell you it was great for this old Hibby to see.

However, after Hibs took the lead they clearly reverted to 532 and this led to some major problems. Ball retention was poor, the team started sitting either side of 18 yard box and big gaps right and left allowed the Huns to get crosses in without really having to work for them. If Hibs were going to concede a goal last night it would be from a cross. Fortunately, the two best opportunities fell to Boyd who fluffed them, evidently still dizzy after getting the Hanlon treatment. :077:

I thought Hibs defended manfully, and got the breaks when they mattered. I suppose I'm being greedy but I would love to have seen them win the game with a bit more control.

However, after the match both Robertson and Stevenson made it plain that they were not entirely happy with the performance. Hibs going to Ibrox winning 2 scud and still finding fault! Phooock me sideways! Happy days!

(One last word, the Ally give a wave song is brilliant. Witty, funny, contemporary and edgy. Every thing a fitba chant should be. I will say no more.)

I think your summary complements mine J. I agree about Hibs fans dissing the club, even when we do things right, being almost unfathonable?

I also believe what people see on the telly, with all its re-runs and angles is a different game from the one people at the games see.

You may have seen but i suggested the very same to one of my Hibby mates on Facebook this morning after he suggested that Malonga done nothing in the game from watching it on the telly.

Far too many mistakes? What were these? They must have only been visible on the telly as I can't remember much, if any, in the way of mistakes from any of the back 3.

You may have seen but i suggested the very same to one of my Hibby mates on Facebook this morning after he suggested that Malonga done nothing in the game from watching it on the telly.

Watching on TV is only good at judging how good a player is on (or near) the ball. It's no coincidence nearly every player signed on the back of videos is pish. A striker should obviously be judged on goal rate above all else but there's a reason why a boy like Emile Heskey commanded millions of pounds in transfer fees and gained so many England caps despite everyone condemning him as a donkey.

Obviously you can't beat TV for the was it/wasn't it decisions but it's that's sense of injustice where you are convinced of what you saw that makes going to the game so frustratingly enjoyable.

Love this post J.

- - - Updated - - -

Lewis must be due a testimonial?Maybe next year?

Agreed. I'd like it to be towards the end of his new contract he will be signing soon. The guy is a huge asset to our club.

Great report as per Mark.
Really good read and your time and effort into it is very much appreciated mate.
Really chuffed for Lewis, deserves all the praise for his determination and attitude for our club.

This thread has been viewed 8272 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50